Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 19 2017 Compiled 12:18 am EDT 19 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, May 25, 2017

"Response to My Brother in Truth and Common Cents" by Reallucky1 - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 2:01 AM EDT on May 25, 2017


"OWK, Lack or Abundance" by Your Brother in Truth - 5.24.17

"To Brother in Truth" by Common Cents - 5.24.17

To brother in Truth and common cents

Hello both of your posts hit home with me as I have been with the same man for 20 years and we are like two ships passing in the night for the last four years, due to my awakening and his remaining in the same tired old system. Like you said common cents the worst part for me will be giving up my DOGS. I can no longer remain here after the RV, not just because I do not love him, but because I do, I can no longer live without ever discussing anything relative to whats going on in my life and the dreams and plans I will fulfill. I get the same speech, over and over again ever single time that I live in a fantasy land and have completely lost my mind. I try to show him things going on that match up exactly, and it always ends in a fight. Its truly not his fault, he is stuck in his ways and does not want to know the truth. So as sad and unavoidable as it is, I have to leave the negativity because not only is it unhealthy, I can not pretend that what I know for a fact, is untrue. I read both of your words, and it was like there are probably a bunch of us that for one reason or another, must leave the 3d paradigm and head off to fulfill the destiny that I can feel in my soul. I am upset, because it is all I know, but I also know that while I try to educate and teach, some people do not want that knowledge, therefor; as the song says,

bye bye baby its been a sweet love, yea yea but I must be moving on....I'm as a free as a bird now and this bird you cannot change. Freebird, for some reason this song takes on a completely new meaning for me. Its not about the missed love or unfilled promises; it is about our destiny to leave our mark on humanity. I have created two foundations for children where I will make there Dreamz come True by setting up after school and summer youth programs that every child in America can participate, free to all whether you will be the next soccer star or ballerina, no child will ever be left out due to financial pressures.

I worked three jobs, six days a week to pay for my daughter's dance lessons and team obligations, in hindsight since they are both dance teachers, it was worth every penny. Only wish I would have known that as I could have saved the money on college, hindsight is always 20/20. Just wanted you two to know that you are not alone, and as we were told several months ago, we would have to leave 3d people behind and move into circles that meet our spiritual realm. At the time, I did not think I would be moving on or making these kinds of changes, but every day I know that this is what I need to do at this time. Right or wrong, it is my calling and I will do this because the main thing I feel is wrong with the country, is the breakdown of the family. That is a whole different post, but I am thankful I busted my butt, and worked hard to give that to my two daughter's for there future. I want to do that same thing for as many kids as possible. You never know, the best basketball player in the world, might not be involved because his parents could not afford the enrollment costs, or uniforms or the travel, whatever the case may be. I want to give as many real skills to children, before they are sent into the world to earn a living and create future families. I cherish the time I spent doing these activities with my kids, and I feel this will help bring lots of families closer together. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your stories, it gave me a lot to think about.

Sometimes people just grow apart, and this is one of those times. I will still ensure he is completely taken care of, and check in to make sure my dogs are alright, we have three and I know he will not let me take any of them as he paid for them. I have no hard feelings just want to spread as much happiness and love as possible.

To the "I have to leave my love club" may you make your Dreamz come True...

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More