TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 13, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 13, 2017 The RV road map is currentl...

Monday, May 1, 2017

"Respectful Rebuttal" by Matt - 5.1.17

Entry Submitted by Matt at 12:48 PM EDT on May 1, 2017


I would like to first express my profound respect and appreciation to you Yosef, Tank Dr.WC, OWK, Zorra, Cowboy, Heis on hiatus, Matt T., Sierra, Harmony, K, Ben Fulford, Bruce, Miss Judy B., Patrick the communicator and the countless others who have enriched my soul.

I feel compelled to state. We appreciate you. We appreciate your efforts. We appreciate your willingness to share what you know, when you know it. Taking time away from family to educate, heal, laugh, cry and sometimes listen to the same question from 3 callers in a row.

I would like to apologize to you Yosef, OWK and any who may have taken my earlier post as an attack on you. It was not meant as such. I am sorry, please forgive me my shortcomings. I am not the longest tenured member here and for that I clearly come up wanting at times.

Thank you again, each and every person here. Whether we agree or not is not the most important fact. We are taking the time to share, and that in and of itself shows a strong commitment and level of care.

I have several family members who are checking the IDC site throughout the day. I love them very much. I also Love you too Yosef. And OWK, who has been helping me through some very spiritual and interesting experiences lately, I Love You too.

So that my side was explained, and my intent laid bare... Having a friend I had known for some 20 yrs invoke the name of Yeshua in approaching me, saying he was told specifically that I was the person with whom he was to align.

Not the most spiritual person at the time, (120 days ago), I trusted him. Proceeded to work with and for him. I even put my remaining funds from the position I had left on the table for the good of the company and "the whole". He had promised money, even letting me listen to calls w funding sources saying money was "on its way".

After 90 days, NO pay and my money long gone and used up by him. This "devout Christian" man I had known as a friend had taken my money, my time, creativity and energy to produce and assemble his business plan for use in Reno exchange negotiations and I had received nary a single paycheck. I assembled my own affidavit of "breach of contract" and separated from him. I was broken hearted at the betrayal of trust, I was broke financially, and mad at myself for having trusted someone to that point. The invocation of the Lords' name, I will not touch. He and he alone will have to square that one.

I had done so much research, my awakening was overtaking me, spiritually, mentally, psychologically and physically, bearing positive experiences for the most part. I believe in the GCR/RV. Timing is clearly my struggle now.

I also know that great strides have been made in weakening the forces of darkness. As I was working through some materials this morning I foolishly played a small part of a you tube video. The content is here in a different link. I would recommend you do not listen to it, for it is heart breaking. This is a violent act, not seen, but clearly heard, of a man who sounds like a certain former DNC chair, currently under investigation for crimes unspeakable. Crimes that speak to my heart. As a young man and child, my father too was abusive. While some scars can heal, others can be re-opened very quickly I have learned . I stopped the video less than a minute in, physically shaking as if I were having a seizure. The pain, grief, fear, hurt, anger and disbelief had enveloped me.

My post this morning was predicated on two main ideas supported by other needs. The absolute need to collect our thoughts as beings of light, develop a plan to try and prevent and protect our most precious asset, our children, and to implement that plan. As a father who had to appear 2 different times before the supreme court of our state in order to simply be recognized as a "custodial guardian" for my son, having rebutted the "parental presumption" against both of his biological parent has helped me to appreciate how sacred being a father and a role model can be. The interesting fact that the legal fees to work through the adoption process cost more than my house. One could argue that one may well have led to the other.

We were all touched by the SITREP on Sunday morning. I loved it. Sabbath day, heart felt message, hopeful positive event to come. Again, I humbly apologize if my request for an update seemed like that of a "self-absorbed" child. I can assure you, from one father to another, having heard that young boy cry out in pain, needing someone to stand for him. it was the other end of that spectrum motivating that message.

I pray no one ever has to be apart of , or even hear something like that.

I pray that God will protect you and keep you, your children above all else.

I love you, I truly love you.


Matt

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More