Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for May 26, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Friday, May 26, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something on...

Sunday, May 7, 2017

"Re: Geopolitical Op-Ed" by Anxious to Begin - 5.7.17

Entry Submitted by Anxious to Begin at 2:44 PM EDT on May 7, 2017

"Indigenous" - Geopolitical Op-Ed - Sunday - May 7, 2017


To: Geopolitical Op Ed.

I enjoyed your post about indigenous peoples of the world. I am wondering why you left out all the millions of Africans, a whole continent.

As I was reading your post I became aware of one of the major problems that I see from posters of this kind of education, so I will copy some of your statements here:

What atrocities have we done in the name of progress to repress the truth of these color filled indigenous peoples of the world?

Why do we allow our own lies to continue on as the normal cost of doing business in the modern age?

God will never accept our decisions to steal, kill, maim and destroy His original human creations.

People less color must take responsibility for the horrendous decisions of our ancestors and correct all past injustices.


Motivation; Guilt vs Love


My question is this: Is putting people on a GUILT TRIP the most effective way to motivate people to take action toward solving the problems of the indigenous people of the world? What end result are you striving for? Are you clear in your mind that the sins of the Cabal conditioning – greed over need, power over others, service to self vs service to others - rest upon me and my ancestors? Is that really what you are saying?

If God let all this bad happen, and he did, do we hate God or do we find the hidden reason that gives understanding? Do we focus on the past or do we find the present solutions?

I AM very clear in my mind that God has a purpose behind every event that takes place on this Planet Earth. I am also very clear in my mind and my essence that all events – every single one – has the Soul consent of every individual involved in a bad deed. If God is omniscient, omnipresent and all the other omni s, how can you not see that God's Will is always (In All Ways) DONE. Were this not the case, God would cease to be God....which is impossible. Is pointing the finger of blame, just a ploy for us to resist the only solution of Love, or is it a justification for revenge.

The problem that we HUMANS have is that have been dumbed and numbed down by Cabal tactics so that we can not feel God's presence in every moment of our existence. We have been taught separation consciousness, in that we, through our alleged SINS, have separated ourselves from God by our actions. It's like God is over there and not aware of us to the point we feel we can do our bad deeds and God wont know about it. Once having done a bad deed and not having felt any punishment from God, we can then continue doing what we want with impunity, or so we think “Mommy, I didn't take the cookies, I'm a good boy,” he said, with chocolate smudges on the side of his mouth.

Continuing on.

Op Ed, I would like you to go back into the Akashic (SP?) Record and see if it was me or my ancestors that started wars or killed, maimed, raped, and pillaged any indigenous people. Please do this and report back to me and all others that you think are to blame for these atrocities. Generalities don't work when blaming others. Be specific with names.

I take full responsibility for my actions. I DO NOT take responsibility for the actions of anybody else – ancestor included. I don't do guilt....it destroys ones body and predisposes it to disease. Is that what you want? Was that your intent?

What you point out about the atrocious way indigenous people have been treated... I see this as good information that I can use to plan my Humanitarian Projects. However, I have been planning my projects for a very long time. My heart is fully engaged and LOVE is my hallmark, my signature, my intent, and my motivation. I see things in the now. I do not use the past to make me feel guilty so that I must do something to repent of things I have done. If I come from guilt then my reason for helping others is to soothe my guilt feelings in me rather than focusing on the help that is needed to bring love and joy into the lives that have suffered for so long.

So here is my Bottom Line.

I ask you to take the high road in service to this Family of Dinar Chronicles. Leave the Cabal motivation techniques to the Cabal. Give us information in such a way that it motivates us to LOVE'S actions. We and the people we serve will feel God's LOVE as we are motivated to serve and to fulfill our purpose of what is MEANT to be. And that is to Love One Another.

“When ye are in the service of your fellow man, ye are only in the service of your God.”

So I let it be, and so it is. I AM....

Anxious to Begin

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More