Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Benevolence" - GCR/RV Observation - Monday - May 22, 2017

Received via email at 3:50 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Imagine the reverse of 9/11. Heaven versus hell. Love versus fear. God...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

"Re: Dr. Rhythm's Response to Death Blow" by John - 5.13.17

Entry Submitted by John at 10:46 AM EDT on May 13, 2017

"Response to Death Blow" by Dr. Rhythm - 5.13.17

First of all, I will admit, since registering to vote in 1973, pretty much, I voted straight Republican. As I got older and began to realize more of the effects the government has in our lives, I began to see how, no matter how I voted, while for a very short honeymoon period of a new administration, we were back into the same old BS that was going in before. Granted, there were certain changes that may have been made along the way, politics being politics, ideas that began as a bright light of truth, very quickly were dimmed by the process of compromise. It would be just another episode of being told what we wanted to hear, only for them to be right back into the status quo, very shortly after being elected. Remember the statement by GHWB "Read my lips...NO NEW TAXES!" Well, to everyone who heard it, that was "REAL!". So, over time and, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but, in getting tired of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils", you reach a point of becoming completed disenchanted with the whole mess. Then, along comes Donald Trump. I'll confess, I had already formed a "dislike" for him from his television shows...especially "The Apprentice." He would've fired me the first day because, I would've gone to jail for kicking the dog crap out of him...just because of his arrogant demeanor but, here he comes, putting his bid in the hat to run for president. My first thoughts were, "Yeah...this is going to work...like a led balloon" but then, I had already heard of "a plan" that was in the making of taking us back to what America was established to be...a "Constitutional Republic" and, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, it's a whole lot easier to get to a "Republic" through the Republican Party than it would be through the Democratic Party. I had also heard who it was who was chosen to be the interim president, months before "Yosef" showed up on the scene and, about certain aspects of the transition process, before I had even listened to one of his conference calls...but, what he was saying about the "interim", fit precisely with what I was told. So, why didn't I get up on the rooftop and announce it? Well, some of us don't enjoy being made to look foolish, when we know we're speaking the truth. Enter Donald J Trump and, he's opposing Hillary Clinton. WoW! To me, it was like two "Chameleons" running for office...two "windsocks" planted at the airport...one by the weather service and, one by Air-Traffic Control.

Don't get me wrong, there was no way I would vote for Hillary Clinton but, according to an article I just read, Donald Trump has changed political parties at least five times, since late in the second Reagan Administration. He registered as a Republican in July 1987, in New York then, switched to the Independence Party in 1999 according to the New York City Election Board then, in late summer 2001 he became a Democrat, only to return to the Republican Party in 2009. In late 2011, he left the Republican Party again, indicating "I do not wish to enroll in a party." So, in a sense, it seems like he's been a "free agent" or, like an airport wind-sock, depending on the direction of the wind, he just goes with the flow.

My point for writing this, Dr Rhythm is, in one sense, tell you that I understand your cheerleading for Donald Trump but, at the same time, my entire adult life, I've been in business for myself and, while I don't know all there is that Donald Trump has going on in the "business world", I can't imagine, from a businessman's point of view, that he's enjoying having to "not be involved" in the day to day of what he is an integral part of. I say it that way because, I know he's got children who are also involved but, I can't help but believe, The Donald is the kind of businessman with an attitude of "when you want it done right, sometimes, you just do it yourself." That being said, the notion of a "burner" administration, to come in and do the "dirty work", makes complete sense.

Trust me...there was a time when I believed in the idea of an "average man", coming from "grassroots" background and, making it all the way to becoming President of The United States of America but then, I can remember back in elementary school, all us boys (not to be sexist) believed we could become President but then, when studying history took a hold on me and I began seeing stuff that really happened but, wasn't included in the textbooks, that whole notion of even being involved in politics, faded very quickly.

Again, don't get me wrong. I know we haven't been given the 100% truth in this whole process but, knowing what I know about the financial world, #1, I knew something had to be done and, I knew that in any kind of investment, there was a period before it was made public that there had to be "confidentiality." Technology being what it is today, with the ability to send a message around the world in the twinkling of an eye, just having meetings behind closed doors isn't enough to assure that things don't get out too soon. Communication capabilities worked in their favor way back when, to help keep things confidential but, I knew, from my own research that what I was getting involved in, had an historical precedence. In general, the only thing I didn't know was, how they were going to introduce the idea or, how they intended to pull it off. That's about the time when I learned of NESARA and, as much as it seemed like, everyone I told about it, looked at me like I was wearing a tin-foil hat and, had two noses on my face, in my heart, I knew it to be the truth and, that was before The "Twin Towers." I've also noticed how, in the matter of just a few short years, the "detractors" aren't anywhere near as vocal as they once were...and, those who are, are very quickly made to look kind of silly with something that happens out in public.

The last thing I want to say is, while I never thought, back in the Fall of 2003 when I decided to bite the bullet and get involved with this, that I'd still be waiting today but, the whole process has changed me. I'd like to think that, at least some of that change is good...and, when you get down to the brass-tacks of the matter, "the only thing that remains the same is, things change." Changing without compromising principles, is getting increasingly difficult but, however this whole thing plays out, we're about to be put in the position to have a "say so" about the kind of changes that are made so, get your popcorn and, lemonade, sit back and, watch the show.

John

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More