Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Shadows" - Geopolitical Overview - Wednesday - May 24, 2017

Received via email at 5:26 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles I've been asked to continue posting for the sake of people'...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

"Re: A Cry for Help from a Struggling Lightworker" by Johanna - 5.18.17

Entry Submitted by Johanna at 4:44 AM EDT on May 18, 2017

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-cry-for-help-from-struggeling.html

I would like to thank those of you beautiful, struggling souls who heard my desperate call for help, even though you are struggling yourselves. May Creative Solutions abound in every area of your life.

I'm not out of the dogbox yet, but was able to buy school clothes and a warm school jacket for my little 10 year old, pay for his transport to school, that was running 3 months behind, some food and secure my currency.

However, i was not able to make a school jersey, school shoes and boots and its winter, without any warm blankets and we still sleep on the cold concrete floor.

Someone asked me if i had currency at the time and when i said no, not yet, but that i went through hell and still are and that i've been a Lightworker for almost 8 years, holding my light throughout all the upheavals, even though many times i wanted to giveup cause my life was alot better before and that i had a home, a vehicle, furniture, enough food and a life, before my awakening. I got the impression that when i said no, i dont have currency, yet, the fact that i am a Lightworker didn't matter. I didnt have currency and for that i was ignored, yet i was trying to live and ask for jobs doing dishes, and cry at night while i see other families take their children to wimpy while i only have a little bit of food i stole for my family. My biological family wrote me off for choosing my path and i still stick to that, yet the only question was, "do you have currency" and was left at that. The person that asked me that and you know who you are, i have a question for you. Are you really a Lightworker? ...or are you merely waiting to fill your pocket. I've been guided to this website just like you and chose this path, not because i wanted to, but because i promised just like you to wakeup from my slumber and hear my call and am waiting just like you to help my family and help our children make this world a better place, teaching them mindfulness and gratitude. I love my family and i am tired to see them suffer because of me. You are welcome to visit my Facebook blog, "Earth `n Water" to verify if IAM who i say IAM and of course, you have your Guardian Angel to ask and answer your concerns.

I feel terrible having to ask for donations on this page, but i thought another Lightworker would understand my pain, because the human mind clearly does not.

Like i said, i'm not out of the dogbox yet. My husband suffered a mild heart attack last nite and covered in shingles and my heart goes out to my little one lacking in every area and being bullied by others laughing at his broken shoes and school clothes that are too small for him, yet i lift them up when i am called into school, because its my dream to educate preschool children to be make this world a better place, and i guess the bullying comes as synchronicity to keep to that dream, because its part of my mission here on this beautiful Planet Earth.

I still need help and will leave my details again. My primary paypal email is deeepwithin@gmail .com and three "e's are correct. My secondary paypal email is mindfullchildren@gmail.com and two "l's are correct.

I thank you in advance for all your help.

Love and Light and Peace

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More