TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 20, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017 EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE CO...

Monday, May 29, 2017

"Permission to Speak Sir" by GK - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted by GK at 2:13 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

The 4 Bs Path

If you are on the path of 4 Bs, then you believe in this World wide change despite the lack of concrete proof. You hold safety as a paramount concern and are willing to wait until it is safe for all to proceed. You know that this operation is in good hands and being handled by those who know what they are doing. You are willing to allow them to do their jobs without interference from you. You appreciate whatever intel is made available to you and sift through it choosing what you want to read and believe in and leaving the rest. You recognize that this is a World Secret operation and PERFECT intel is hard to come by. You are under no delusion that Intel providers owe you anything, and fully appreciate their efforts to help us, no matter if the intel is perfect or not. Your Heart appreciates you fortuitous opportunity that awaits you and you are willing to let it happen in the best way, at the best time, according to divine plan. No more, no less.

***********


I passed this test. I got an A plus but I wanted to add, I often don't know if I am included in the scolding because I continue to try and hold the cabal accountable. We are told sharing video of their crimes is negative and that these ideas aren't valid and are sewing low vibration when it is my opinion we the people need to continue to awaken more people and even understand the secrets of their criminality more thoroughly.

Then when I see people being told they are cabal for thinking the cabal is still in need of facing down still, and then told the cabal is still up to their old tricks essentially I can only conclude that we are considered irrelevant to this fight which I do not and cannot believe or accept.

First of all it is about our first amendment right to speak out whether we are rightly informed, partially informed or misinformed. It is also other people's right to try and educate and share information.

I have never demanded this money as if I had a right to it. I always understood defeating evil was the front end of this train. I got out front in this war decades ago when I realized how evil these people were to children and knew it was my duty to use my media skills to educate and help build the resistance.

So when I feel like I am being scolded and threatened out of having a voice I fear the worst instead of trusting I am among equals with the same focus. When I am told I am a bad light worker and not a light worker and that I might be denied the exchange I often feel bullied. I am a warrior against evil by using my skills to share in the awakening but I do not subscribe to the term lightworker. The last thing this world needs is another religion that demands subservience.

We only need the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I hope this explanation makes it clearer as to how some of us feel. And we have a right to feel this way.

But I agree that tantrums over the date of the final exchange is to show weakness of character, even though many of us are quite desperate. I try to alternate between humor and creativity and serious essays knowing that while we wait we need to know life consists of laughter, smiles, music and staying wise.

This is not meant to deride OWK but agree with his essay and explain how there is other sides to this equation.

https://youtu.be/yKOgalGfDLI?list=PL0F8592015F9B3680



I wrote the lyrics to this song 35 years ago when I was 21. Sort of sounds like I knew what was coming.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More