TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 20, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017 EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE CO...

Saturday, May 20, 2017

"Patient & Humble, with a Standing Ovation" by Lone Fearless Cactus - 5.20.17

Entry Submitted by Lone Fearless Cactus at 7:45 PM EDT on May 20, 2017

Has been awhile since my last post of which I have only posted 3 X. Many reasons for "monitor & watch quietly." Last post (March) I had a P.I. working to confirm some things for me to make "sure" what was being posted as "Intel" was somewhat true or happening or happened or was going to happen. Ha! So much for that! After 2 weeks, I was told 1) They checked their 3 letter Agency contacts and were told point blank "Leave It Alone!" 2) As for bank changes, yes, the computer systems at the "Big 3" WF, B of A, & Chase, along with Tier 2 banks have been "confirmed updated" and every transaction is watched/monitored closely. Many accepting, selling, buying, and exchanging (super low screen rates) certain foreign currencies 3) Yes, the 5 "major" Trust Accounts are confirmed. Amounts? Was simply told "too many zeroes!". 4) as for "paymaster accounts" of crazy numbers? No, may not be able to before release unless this is delayed several more weeks. 5) Military exchange Centers? Good luck (yes, a few were asked and none spoke).

Not much of any "proof" there but some signs of "confirmation". Things that make you go Hhhmmm? Does me. Best kept secret in the World! Josef? Well, he has a purpose. Choose to drink or stay thirsty is my best analogy family. I choose to drink, he pours. As for Richard/OWK? Eloquent writing skills. Understanding of Human nature and thought processes. Polished. Both have "gifts" and a purpose.

Posts from Cowboy Down Under, Heisenberg, etc all nothing but good. Gary Larrabee/Kent Dunn? Kent's "Intel" is as fabricated as an entire Vehicle. Gary is blessed. Positive posting is all nothing but good. "Intel?" Unfortunately, it has all been pretty much unconfirmable. "Wait and See?" . Everyone is doing the best to "help" with the gifts they have. None should be given any flack for that.

Lets all ask ourselves tonight these questions;
1) Am I ready?
2) Do I REALLY have what it takes?
3) Am I worthy?
4) DO I DESERVE such a gift from above?
5) Can I handle this with divine guidance from above?
6) Does it really matter if I ever get to exchange or not?
7) What am I doing for others now and is it enough for my current situation/place in life?
8) Is this "gift" going to make my life any better than the life I have now?
9) Can/Will I ruin anyone else's life around me after?
10) Is there anything else I need to do to prepare for "the event?"

I have asked myself the above the past several months as I have quietly read, prayed, meditated 90% of the Intel, Sit-Reps, and postings both positive and negative. My answers? I am ready, more than ready! I have my 4th business in life, along with a career in another field I have been in for 4 decades. I have 4 college degrees and a trade school degree. I work hard to this day, yes, I am worthy. Deserving? In my humble opinion, yes.

I have learned patience from this roller coaster ride. Prior in life, I was most always the ride "Operator" not the rider. Can I follow the Lord in his "plan" for me, yes, and humbly be patient for his guidance and blessings. Sometimes, he waits to the "last 1/2 hour" to deliver.

Will I be disappointed if I never get to exchange for whatever reason? Greatly! But that isn't going to happen because 1 thing I learned a long time ago- the Chinese culture has the patience to wait out anything and everything, just as they have for this. They are the true "Chosen Ones" who have gracefully "hand picked" each of us here and now. Believe, or do not believe- free will means choice!

If you are not currently doing everything you can in life to help others as the opportunities present themselves daily, they know. My life will better because I know the choices and decisions I make now. I will not "squander" God's blessing but remain humble in my friendships, my family, and those every day things I do now that make a difference in so many lives.

I recently took a 2 week vacation just because a whole year of working a night job while building my business was "fogging my mind." I did a count of my "circle of influence" that has made me smile ever since! The numbers? Family- 32 (immediate circle), Close friends- 18 (all over 10 years), employees/outside business aquaintenance/contacts/church- 120. The circle surrounding those? If I were to leave the earth tomorrow, I would directly or indirectly affect the lives of over 500 people- just the ones I can account for.

Sobering. Deep. Humble. Thankful. Grateful.

Patience- dictionary versions of meaning- the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like. ... Patience, endurance, fortitude, stoicism imply qualities of calmness, stability, and persistent courage in trying circumstances.

For Patrick, Yosef, OWK (Richard), The Elders, White Hats, White Dragons, and all "positive, informative" posters here on IDC,, I wanted to take the time to gratefully/humbly thank each of you for your time, efforts, support in a common goal. Quote "United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

We can see the finish line, pick anyone up this close along the way and carry them with you.....please. Do not forget to give all involved in this "show" or "ride" whichever you prefer to refer to it a Standing Ovation at the end....please.

As We Wait From the Desert; Lone Fearless Cactus

Thank you Patrick!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More