TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 23, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017 CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY...

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"OWK, Lack or Abundance" by Your Brother in Truth - 5.24.17

Entry Submitted by Your Brother in Truth at 7:19 PM EDT on May 24, 2017


Dearest brethren, I have felt the greatest joy and also at the same time the greatest fear of loss. I have awakened to the 5D and my wife is on 3D and deeply rooted in anger, strife, and complications from everything to her but seemingly nothing to me. I wish for nothing more than to have this dream of blessing all humanity with abundance and mercy. I try to be the most loving person I can possibly at all times and it is freaking her out because my light is something that she is unused to. Not to say that I have not always been the best to her that I could be, but now knowing that I am ONE with the 144k, my thoughts and actions have changed dramatically. I have never once meditated in my life, known what vibration was, or been able to know that what I vision will be manifested before the last 60 days. I have always told my wife that she has led me to the greatest things in my life, and now she is threatening to leave me because the changes within me have been dynamic. I love my wife and son as no other and waited to get married until I was 35 and did not have my son until I was 40. If I lost them as a result of my growth to willingly accept and realize the birth contract I made with Aton and the heavens to usher in this period of prosperity, I would feel lack even if all of the riches of Heaven rained down on my. If it is God's will for me to be alone to complete my task, SOBEIT. I now live for our Father's will and not my own. I just ask, plead, and beg that the GOD of the universe not make me lose the best things I have ever known. I pray to HEAVEN and the ELDERS to pour their GRACE, MERCY, and ABUNDANCE ON US ALL.

My son's name is Jack and this is the text message I just got from my wife.

I will sleep in another room and after Jack's party we need to talk to someone or I need to figure out an arrangement. You've really given me no choice because I think you've really gone off of the deep end.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THE GLORY OF HEAVEN REIGN IMMEDIATELY.

I will always remain and persevere.

Signed
Your Brother in Truth

I love you all

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More