Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for July 24, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017 Sunday - UST given release authori...

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"Old Time Magic" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.17.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 8:56 PM EDT on May 17, 2017



Last week Tears of Joy and I took a hike up to see the grandparents. Every time I come within a hundred yards of them, I have the feeling I am entering a church and I take my hat off, genuflect, make the sign of the cross on my forehead (old Catholic habits die hard) and I enter their sacred space. Cedar trees in the U.S. have been dated at fourteen hundred years old and I do believe these two are close to that. I can feel their wisdom when I am in their presence. At the base and scattered in the branches of these two amazing trees are hundreds of heart shaped rocks. It is unknown how long this tradition of bringing rocks in the shape of hearts as gifts has been going on, but the way many of them have embedded themselves into the tree makes me believe it has been a long long time. As we did a little meditation, I felt the desire to ask Grandfather and Grandmother if there was anything we could do for them. Grandfather spoke up quickly. "There are many old species of trees on this planet and many of them have been facing extinction. I would really love it if you could find their seeds and use your farming abilities to bring them back for all to enjoy." I smiled, thinking how much fun it is going to be traveling the world, visiting the oldest trees on the planet and collecting their seeds for this new H.E.A.L. project. I then turned to Grandmother and asked her what she would like us to do for her. "Oh that's easy," she replied. "Whenever and wherever you see Mother Earth, please take care of her children." I cried with how these two old and proud souls wanted us to take care of the elderly and the children. I thought about how I feel that most of us will be fine after this blessing arrives and how I believe initially each and every one of us will be looking for ways to help both of these groups.

Today we visited a Lodgepole Pine here on the mountain, known to be one of the oldest in the world. This giant is something to behold and as I stood there, I looked down and saw hundreds of seeds on the ground around it and so I did as Grandfather requested and collected a bunch of them for the sacred tree farm we will start soon after we get the call. I cannot tell you how much fun Tears of Joy and I have been having lately, dreaming into this blessing and seeing how many ways we can reach out and touch so many areas of restoration of not only the Human Spirit but the New Earth Spirit as well.

We are all ONE and when we lift someone, we rise. When we support those around us, we build a foundation around ourselves as well. When we love from our all-knowing heart, the heart of the world loves us deeper and deeper. We all stand on the edge of the realization that we have the power, knowledge, desire and ability to fix everything that has been broken by the old ways of greed. Love is the answer to it all and everything will heal in Love. We will heal in Love, God's Love, Nature's Love, Humanity's Love, Galactic Love and best of all, Grandmother and Grandfather's Love, that deep, old, wise Love that is available to us all.

Next week I will become a Senior Citizen. I will join the ranks of some of the classiest, coolest, hippest, stylish and most intelligent people I know, the I am Social and don't have much Security these days crowd, though I know that is all about to change for this group. I have been a Grand-Father for a long time and I know how deeply affected my Grand-Children have been by my wisdom and knowledge from years of listening to those who were older than I was. Big John taught me at a very early age that if someone was even one day older than I was, there might be something I could learn, if I was willing to listen. I have also found out that the little ones born on this earth these days who are already wise, have a lot to teach me as well. Grandfather Cedar reminds me a lot of Big John. He stands tall, he has a heart the size of his stature and he knows we are the ONEs we have been waiting for and this is our time.

Hang on Everybody. The ride is almost over. Just don't get caught standing up as the car comes into the station because if this goes the way I think it will, we are all going to be off for another round real soon and this time the cars will be going galactic and space bound and I believe it will be the ride of our lifetime.

I love you all and I'll see everyone around the campfire because I've still got a few good stories I'm saving for that.

Cowboy

In honor of one of oldest coolest guys I knew in my life my dear friend the Bronze Buckaroo, Mr. Herb Jeffries.

Tonight I AM a Happy Cowboy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D96gvWk6lE

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More