TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 22, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 22, 2017 ALL IS QUIET. DISCLOSURES ...

Sunday, May 28, 2017

"Negative Blood Types & Families" by Leenish - 5.28.17

Entry Submitted by Leenish at 4:48 PM EDT on May 28, 2017

I too have read much on negative blood types. I find it incredibly interesting that our scientists “can’t explain” where it comes from, even though we are 15% of the world’s population. Do they really not know or is it that they aren’t ready to tell us? I expect that information to come out during disclosure.

A few posts today have piqued my curiosity about this group now, and I wonder… Patrick, just for fun while we wait (while we accept), would it be too awfully time-consuming or difficult to put up a poll? I hesitate to ask because you already do so much for us, I just thought it might be interesting to see if, in fact, negative blood types have a higher percentage here. Maybe check one: A, B, AB, O and check one: + or - ?

I am O- and understand it is not so common, but is, indeed, a Universal donor (heh, heh…UNIVERSE-ALL donor…say what??) I am the only O- in a few generations; grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc. included. I guess it explains why I never fit in, and why I am now “free of familial obligation” with the exception of my son. It’s been more than a few years since I’ve spoken to any of them. They all think I’m unrealistic and bat-shit crazy, but you know what? I am happy. IAM happier than I’ve ever been! I’m even thinking of forgiving them all for casting me out! HA!

Seriously though, as far as this RV/GCR thing, this really is my biggest hold-up. I WANT to give my family members more money than they’ll ever need. I truly do… but I want credit. I feel kinda crappy admitting that, but there it is… I want credit. I think I could give anonymously to just about everybody on the planet, but I have an ego hold-up on the people who hurt me most when I needed them the most. Would giving them millions make me suddenly “valuable” in their eyes? Would I be forgiven for going against the grain and believing in something other than what they taught? Would I feel better about them if given credit that maybe I’m not worthless after all? NO, NO and NO are the answers, I think, but… what then?

I leaped onto the path of ascension about 9 years ago, and slowly but surely I make progress. I am a totally different person than I was then, More loving, more forgiving, complaining is almost down to nothing (haha), and I am truly happy 99% of the time… except when I think about my “family”. Therefore, I try to refrain from thinking about them, and when this RV goes, most of me wants to just completely disappear forever from their lives and maybe then I could give to them anonymously. I just don’t yet have answers as to what the “right” thing to do about or for them is.

You all here are my chosen family. We were guided here together for a reason and I appreciate each and every one you.

Patrick, if you have time, please consider a way to allow us to tally blood types (if it wouldn’t be too much and if others are interested), but I completely understand and no sweat if not, okay? Thank you for all you already do. I don’t wish to burden you any further.

Much Love to all,
Leenish

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More