Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Reasons" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - August 23, 2017

Received via email at 12:51 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles There are reasons why the Trump personality has been on televisio...

Friday, May 19, 2017

"My Personal Quandary" by Bootstrap - 5.19.17

Entry Submitted by Bootstrap at 11;16 AM EDT on May 19, 2017

We're so close beautiful people. If you observe from the cheap seats...the blimp shot...you don't need to be much of anything more than observant to bear witness to what's unfolding. The sheer amount of chaos in every aspect of life but particularly on the net is simply to massive to miss. This brings me to my current quandary.

I have had an absolute crash course over the last 12 months. I've always been awake but hitting bottom forced me to begin to do the inner work we all know must happen in order to ascend. I came by this site upon searching for the sources of that which resonated most with how I was feeling and what I believed. I held no currency, but was gifted some following my initial post here on IDC. To say I was humbled is an understatement. I don't hold a lot of currency...But a little Zim and some dinar should be plenty to do some things for sure. This brings me to my issue...

Months ago I came up with all sorts of projects.


But I have to say while they all represent things I'm passionate about, they are all based on a 3d perspective and the associated lack of such. Meaning, food, power supply etc. Over time and having gained some knowledge and belief that most of my projects will be addressed by disclosure of suppressed technology, my projects seemed to lose some shine. I was no longer as excited as I was prior to knowing what lies ahead for us. Surely replicators will handle food...anti-gravity will nullify the need for massive infrastructure improvements. Free energy devices will solve our power issues. Healing chambers will eliminate illness and disease...so what's left to throw money at? I have a limited supply (relatively speaking) so what should I do? What rate should I ask and what should receive my attention post RV?? Obviously I can make a dent in each soul I come in contact with...that was always part of the plan. My issue became one of where can what I have, have the most impact? Help the most move toward ascention.

My current thought is that there is no rush. I believe several groups will be addressing the immediate needs of society quickly. Large groups with quads are better suited to address larger projects than I and have teams in place to do so. I feel that the best course of action for me is to sit back and observe for a bit. See the emergence of tech that is soon to be revealed and wet a finger and stick it to the breeze and see where my funds will best be utilized going forward. I'm not sure about what to ask for. A few hundred T sounds like a lot and it is in our current paradigm, but will it be post RV? Probably. We just don't know for certain.

Maybe it's my "fear" of squandering millions upon millions of benevolent funds on that which will have little impact when the real need and benefits are to be realized shortly after disclosure. I have a vision of asking for more based on a later need...be the backstop for projects not yet realized due to the hidden nature of their existence. But...how to sell that idea at my exchange? (I can sell an ice maker to an Eskimo but that isn't the point :p) Just because I can justify my vision doesn't necessarily mean the exchange entities will see it the same as I, heck how many people have you told that now believe you to be a lunatic lol? Or are we to assume that every exchanger is awake and a visionary/lightworker like ourselves?

"To whom much is given, much is expected..."

Just as a sidenote...I love how some attempt to instill a "fear" that you may not have experience managing this kind of money...so you should just take your screen rate and shut your pie hole. Really? Who on this planet has the experience of monetary management of benevolent funds totalling billions let alone 26 zeros? I don't fall for that. My intentions are benevolent. I'll (you'll) have enough to hire people to assist in making those decisions...no matter how many zeros to the right.

I guess the point is that I'll likely not make a decision until I'm sitting across the desk and have a feel for the room. I'm confident in my approach but uncertain as to my ability to convey my vision.

I'm excited. Not so much in having unlimited supply of money but in the time to take it slow. Ponder the delay in flight as a ladybug spreads its two stage wings. See the wonder in a childs face as they discover something new, you know that lit up face? I'm looking forward to finding that perfect gift for people and having the joy of giving to them so they can experience receiving exactly what they desire.

Anyway...just a few thoughts I've had knocking around the cranium of late. Not sure what I'll do but I look forward to the journey.

Love you all,

Bootstrap

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More