TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, May 21, 2017

"My Own Thoughts on Gifting to Family, etc." by Bren - 5.21.17

Entry Submitted by Bren at 10:24 PM EDT on May 21, 2017

Hi there Light family.

I am trusting we are all well and happy and in eager anticipation of this wonderful step in our collective and individual evolution.

I have seen some posts about gifting to family and friends and wanted to share some of my own insights as I have pondered over this issue very much.

Initially I was thinking because I will have enough to gift to ALL of my family - immediate and extended - that would allow them to never HAVE to work again, that I would decide on how much I want to give and just do that.

But I believe there are some concerns in doing it that way. I am a big advocate of free choice in all matters in life.

I then received a message from spirit about a much better way I believe to handle this delicate situation.

I will contact whoever it is I want to gift to and let them know I have access to this great financial blessing that can enrich and free their life.


I will ask them to ponder over it if needed for however long they need and give me a $ figure of how much they are comfortable receiving as a gift ( whether it be thousands or hundreds of thousands or millions that would allow them to feel free and also be in a position to pay it forward. 

Each person will have their own beliefs and condition around money and abundance etc and it would be foolish of me to ASSUME to know what they need or even want for their own life.

This way they get to choose for themselves what they are comfortable with and enjoy the blessing as they can handle it etc and also be in a position then to ask for more should they ever feel the desire or need to.We will work together in addressing the individual needs and wants and make it a very personal experience and OH what fun it will be.

When this idea came to me I had such a sense of relief and joy in my being as it addresses all concerns around this issue and allows ALL the freedom of choice they deserve.

I have no doubt that some may even reject the blessing even to start with as they will not be ready to allow that abundance into their life. And that is just fine too. It is there when they ARE ready.

I hope this is somehow helpful to any others who might be facing these same concerns.

luv n light from my heart to yours

I Am Bren

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More