TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 23, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017 CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"My Currency Story" by Goldengirl - 5.26.17

Entry Submitted by Goldengirl at 7:15 PM EDT on May 26, 2017


I would like to share my currency story in hopes that it might encourage someone who is not sure this whole thing is really going to happen.

About 9 years ago one morning before being completely awake yet I heard from my higher being a 'voice' that said, " Great wealth will come to you." I had no doubt it was my God/Self because I was not enough awake for my reasoning mind to kick in yet. After I heard the word I was jolted completely awake. I am speaking of natural sleep here, not spiritual sleep. I got out of bed and pondered what I had heard and then I asked, " Lord how much is great wealth? Is it a million dollars? Five million? 20 million? I really didn't know what was considered great wealth. I was raised very religious and from the time I was very young I had been conditioned to think that having wealth was not spiritual and people who were wealthy were probably not going to go to heaven unless they gave it all away. You know the stories in the bible about rich people.

Well the next night I had a dream and in this dream someone handed me a check and it had 6 figures on it written out to me and I was so overjoyed I was jumping up and down in celebration. As I looked down again at the check I noticed it had a very small crease in the middle of it and I opened the crease and there were all these zeros making it now 9 zeros. Well I went from being overjoyed to grabbing my heart and loosing oxygen. When I woke up I knew the dream was a direct answer to my question. I did not know where that much money could possibly come from except maybe the lottery and as far as I knew no jackpot had ever gotten that high so I had more questions now.

From that time, to this moment I can say with all honesty that I have been in the Divine School of learning being de-programmed from so many religious teachings about wealth.

Every scripture that would come up to my conscious mind as to why poverty was considered to have virtue for God's Kingdom was taken apart piece by piece until I saw how Much in bondage we had actually been. I can say that at this time I am so free from the voice of the ego that would accuse me of greed. Folks the real enemy is not out there somewhere but it is right between our ears. That's the accuser of the brethren that must be cast down who has tormented us for so long. When we hear the accusations of others About being greedy it is only an echo from our own ego that has not been overcome yet. How can I possibly give to help others if I am always in need myself running to catch up the bills and 'robbing Peter to pay Paul?"

I have always been a giver to my own hurt so I finally got the message and refuse to take the 'greed bate' any longer. I also asked and asked what was the crease in the check And a few years ago I heard the answer within my own being, "Your Mindset about money was cutting off what you could have." So I got that message too. Think big!!

I must tell you that nine years ago I knew absolutely nothing about currency or Zim or anything else. After the Divine College I was in for those years I was already thinking big when I found IDC and heard Yosef taking about the ZIM and Humanitarian rates. I had not problem at all knowing that NO ZEROS would come off the ZIM because I saw that in a dream. All the zeros were there and I know without a doubt that I AM blessed to be a blessing as I know that is the same for you. Sons and Daughters of the Most High God going forth

To change this world and we are called to this end.

Love and blessings to all who have worked to keep us steady and going forward unto victory.

Goldengirl

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More