Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 22 2017 Compiled 12:30 am EDT 22 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"My Burning Currency Story" by Sugarbear - 5.26.17

Entry Submitted by Sugarbear at 10:12 AM EDT on May 26, 2017

I admit it. I was one of the people who had a weak moment and burned their ZIM. A really convincing story about the jeopardy into which we place ourselves by holding currency appeared on YouTube, and I was concerned about being stuck in a dark place in the Astral Plane so I burned what I had -- all of it! I also wanted to prove to myself that money didn't have power over me, although it has its place of course. It's a tool -- energy. When I needed to do the right thing, I want to have the confidence to choose the right thing over money. That's all, but money has its place and function with proper usage. I respect that, too.

By the way, I had a tough time burning that ZIM. It took me 20 minutes to burn, and there was still remnants left! I said to myself, "Wow! This ZIM is DEFINITELY the real deal!" Ha ha! It's not like a Federal Reserve Note. Those things burn in seconds!

However, I didn't burn my wife's Dong, because she obtained that herself through legitimate travel to Vietnam (after a 42-year absence from her country of birth), and she happened to return with what seemed like a modest amount of worthless paper -- not a lot, but enough to bring a BIG smile on her face after the RV! She wasn't convinced initially, and still not, but she's firmly in 3D and she'll believe it when she sees it. I counted her Dong 3 times, placed it in an envelope, and stored it away with my ZIM.

Well, after burning my ZIM only, I had second thoughts, AND I started hearing more YouTube videos about the message being a Cabal scare tactic. After that, I searched my heart, and from my training, which I believed started years ago with the spiritual books that I had been reading, a bedrock piece of wisdom came to me -- "It's not what you do that counts, it's why you [truly] do it." It's about intent. The purpose (intention) of my acquiring currency was to help the world! Immediately, I felt a surge of excitement and confidence again, and I grabbed my smart phone and ordered even more ZIM than I had before! As long as it was on the way before the RV, I was in!

Not only that, being confident in my position, and vowing NEVER to burn my currency again, I called my sister, and urged her to buy ZIM. Even though I would take care of her after the RV, I wanted her to experience the full ride, and I trust her. She has struggled with finances all of her life, and she was a little skeptical, but she trusted me, and I explained the topic of currency to her, and how I got "weak" and burned mine. She lovingly said, "Bro. You should have talked to me first." She was right. I should have. I explained the situation so I wanted her to know all of the details. I even told her about the Astral Plane message so that she understood. We discussed it, and we agreed that the message was negative and fearful, and to ignore it. It's your intent. Have benevolent intent -- love in your heart, and you can't go wrong.

I got my sister to awaken on a lot of other topics, but I had not approached her about currency until this point. I wasn't quite sure whether I wanted to place this burden on her, but I figured. The Creator put it in my heart to encourage her to be a direct part of this great event, I was happy to do so! We would work together. We came into this world together (she is 2 years my senior), and we shall end it doing glorious work for our Creator! Besides, it's all how you look at things. It's not burden! It's a grand opportunity!

Anyway, my sister is of very modest means so I told her that I would reimburse the cost of her buying ZIM. She bought it, and I reimbursed her as I said. I told her to keep the receipt and hide her currency.

Amazingly, within a week after my sister received her ZIM, she called me and said, "Bro! You won't believe what I just saw on TV!" She was watching a Dragon Ball Z Kai episode. She said that they talked about currency/money and the name of the currency sounded similar to ZIM! This solidified for her that this was real, and for me also. The show was "Season 1: Episode 1: The Peace Reward - Who Will Get 100 Million Zeni?" Amazing!

Much love and light, IDC Family. Much love and light!

Sugarbear

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More