Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 28, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 28 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 28 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Monday, May 29, 2017

"Memorial Day, It’s Not Only About America" by Yes I AM - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted by Yes I AM at 12:37 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

Note, Please keep in mind that English is not my native language.

Long before I heard about IDC , and when I was in a conversation with foreigners or Filipinos (I’m a Belgian and I live in the Philippines for years) many times they compare and argue about our differences. Always I bring 2 topics/questions above in these conversations/discussions. 1) When you are in space and you look at earth, do you see any boundaries? Always they tell me “No, you don’t see that”. 2) Second, I’m a human … What are you? “Human” they say. So, then what is the different between you and me? Always they tell me. “There is no different” And always after these 2 questions, the conversation is more relax. Often when there is a longer conversation and a friendly one I ask them another question. (I did this already years ago) … I said. How many stars are there in space? “Many” they always tell me. … Then do you believe that we are alone? From all these Billions of Billions stars? And people start to think.

Memorial day – It’s a American day. But for me it is a World day, for all fallen and missing soldiers Worldwide. (Humans, remember?) They have fallen for their country. Forced by the Cabal. No soldier will fight against another soldier from another country unless his government forces him to do so. We all know who run the governments. Of course all these fallen and missing heroes have the right to be remembered and to be honored. BUT, No matter what nation they are.

It’s my first written here (only wrote my intentions about the humanitarian project). And by these I want to thank all. I learn so so much the last months. I had so many questions. And many of these questions I find the answer here. Thank you so much for this. I did wrong in my life, but I know I did also so many good in my life.

What I feel now is. It is like I prepared myself already many years ago for what is coming. So many people that I met before, it’s like I need to met them for what is coming. Books that I read in the past. Visions that I have, even before I met IDC. The suffering (And especially now, my situation is not good) that I had and have. When I see poverty I feel powerless because I can’t do something about. When I see many houses here in the Philippines, how people can live like that. I feel pain. Many time I have given money, even I know I need it for myself. Never give up hope. And Yes, I need to work more on myself, my attitude is ok but my way of thinking. Sometimes when I do something or think something I ask myself. “Hey, why i do that? Why i think like that? Don’t do it, think so and so. Sorry Lord”.

Especially OWK help me with that. With all his post what he write here in IDC. He gives me a better way of thinking. Thank you Richard. I learn from you with every single post. (I hope to see you in real someday). I want to read, or listen your downloads, but I have limited connection here. You let me realize that I’m a light worker. Yes I AM.

Memorial Day – I served 11 years in the Belgium army, never went to battle or war. Because my country didn’t need to go (and I’m glad for that). But I feel perfect the loss of our fallen friends. Memorial Day – It’s not only about America. Its about a fallen Human who must fight for his country for some Cabal reason.

My humanitarian project. I will hire a lawyer along the bank to guide me. I have more then 50 people in my mind who will stay on my side for this. (some of them I like to have some guidance from OWK to check them). And yes I need many more people to do this. But step by step. For Every Filipino, Belgian and Senegalese … Direct actions for the homeless I any possible way. Then, $250.000 cash for every single person. Open a bank account. And then every month $4000 + all hospital and school cost are paid. All public transport is paid. All debts will be paid. New roads, clean up from all garbage. Clean up environment, like slums. Buy a national TV and bring true information, education, tips for better life. Free use of TV and radio. New water distribution with clean and healthy water. GCR2


I know it will take some time. But it will!

Frank, thank you to be there for us.
Sign
“Yes I AM”
… a light worker
God Bless you all
Thank you Lord. Please Guide me

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More