Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Sushi" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - August 23, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Tuesday's Raw (Sushi) Intel Feed: - Quantum banking system i...

Monday, May 15, 2017

"Love More Fear Less!" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.15.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 8:27 PM EDT on May 15, 2017



As we move out of the world of greed, suffering, blame, anger, vengeance, punishment and fear and into the world of compassion, kindness, nourishment, comforting, assistance, abundance and love, we find ourselves somewhere in the middle of it all. Yet is it really the middle? After waking from a deep sleep this morning, I described to Tears of Joy a very funny and telling dream I had. "We have in front of us if we chose to see it, a vision filling up the horizon with a big, beautiful, loving, color-filled heart that is showing us how deeply God loves us and in which direction She wishes us to go from where we now stand. Behind us is a pinhole so small you have to squint to look through it, yet if you really focus and look deeply into it, it will soon become all that you can see and all that you know to be there. What you will see when looking through that pinhole is what is left of a crumbling, quickly decaying, ugly, greedy, hate filled world and all the rest of the words and feelings that come with it. In the beginning of my dream, I was writing a post for D.C. and man, was I on fire. I let a whole lot of posters on here know how disappointed I was in them and I let go with both barrels. Head down, I pounded my keyboard and out came the Wrath of Cowboy with twoguns firing, and when I finished there were very few posters left standing. Then I ripped into the NPTB. I let them know, as far as I was concerned, they were no better than the old idiots that screwed this all up. So many of my friends I wanted to H.E.A.L. the world with had quit and I knew now when they got their money would just spend it on themselves no helping humanity here and I said to hell with you button pushers because I am ready to join them. No more posting, no more D.C., no more pump fakes. I am out of here! Then in my dream, I went back to sleep, woke up and headed to my computer again. This time I knew I was going to make my post clear and concise and let several people I consider to be my friends know how disappointed I was in them and their mission to keep looking for people to fight with, blame, hate, condemn and talk down to. This time however, I knew it was going to be a bit of a Ben Franklin letter because as I wrote it I knew I was NOT going to post it on D.C. I planned on only sending to those it was intended for and it would not be seen by John Q. Public. Then in my dream, I went back to bed and back to sleep. A few hours later in the dream, I woke back up and realized that I was looking through the pinhole and in doing so was missing the big, loving, optimistic, comforting, healing reality that was right in front of my eyes.

God has all-ways loved me, God has all-ways had this New Earth ready for me to live on. I just needed to turn around and see it and I decided to call my buddy coach Stevie who is for sure not a troll and one of the most kind and caring guys I know and proud papa of Little Budha, my new spiritual guru, and tell him about my dream and my new-found need to stop looking through the pinhole turn around, look out over the horizon and thank God we were both standing here. Yes, that's it. I will stop looking back because there is NOTHING there I wish to see anymore. This RV/GCR is coming to us all and soon, so don't get caught looking through the pinhole. You might miss the big God picture. We are going to rock the world with our combined vision of a better world filled with the big, loving, colorful, heart energy of Love sweet Love and that is all we need to know right NOW!

Peace out, guns put away, arms and heart open, bring it on baby.

Cowboy

The Best Is Yet To Come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrS1MLY1M8

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More