TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. RTC Call with Jared Rand" by ChangeComing! - 11.19.17

Entry Submitted by ChangeComing! at 8:54 AM EST on November 19, 2017 Suddenly -- on an unscheduled RTC Call last night with Tank, Fisher, ...

Sunday, May 7, 2017

"Listen to yourself" by D.N. - 5.7.17

Entry Submitted by D.N. at 8:08 PM EDT on May 7, 2017


Listen to yourself. No one else.
Listen to what feels right. Even if it'll make you grit your teeth as you do it.

That's my perspective on things.

I listen to what Sierra, OWK, Heisenberg, Cowboy Down Under, and many others like them, have to say when it resonates with what feels right for myself.

If Anxious To Begin says something that feels wrong, that feels rotten, I tune them out. When they say something beautiful, that feels great and tempers me...
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/re-geopolitical-op-ed-by-anxious-to.html

Then I listen and listen well.
OWK consistently says stuff that I can listen to. So I listen. He's not some omniscient guru. He's an honorable dude, and a friend I can talk to, and listen to. He has a lot to say, and I like listening.

But if he were to say something that feels rotten, or I know it doesn't apply to me, because many of my experiences differ from his, then I wouldn't listen.
I'm not some puppet. I can wipe my butt myself.
If I'm not sure, I can check for myself with my personal guides. Or I could read how the Akash is panning out.
I'm an amateur, but I'm learning.

I like Yosef. He's got balls.
I'm grateful as anything for the SITREPs.
I have no qualms with Christians.
May the Force Be With You.
That being said, when he pulls the Guilt-and-Piety card, I feel either he's playing a very interesting psychological game, or he let his religion go to his head. But I love the dude anyway.
So I listen, but with a Yosef filter.

Listening got me this far.
But thinking only gets you so far. Because if all you do is think, one cleverly disguised faulty truism can trick you into accepting something inherently rotten.
But the gut knows. The heart knows.
The gut doesn't get frustrated because it's taking longer to process a check than they -thought- it would.
It doesn't do linear time.
It does gets frustrated when it's being fed BS.
(Belief systems or bullshit, read that as you will.)

But if you're too busy listening to your rhetoric to pay attention, is it any wonder you get blindsided every second there's a twist?

So what, you lose your head and start crying foul and blaming someone else for it?

Who does that help?

You still don't have your head!

And remember, this is a FREE WILL planet, with FREE WILL plans.

This ain't elementary school, when things are spoon-fed to you.

This is a Ph.D. program.

It's not easy. It's not supposed to be easy. Don't kid yourself on this.

If everything was supposed to go as expected, and be easy, Dinarland wouldn't exist. We wouldn't have quadrillions of dollars waiting for us. 9/11 wouldn't have been about a massive global psy-op using bombs and energy weapons or whathaveyou. It would've been about the global change-over, right then and there.

I would probably be on vacation with some women in Andromeda, instead of scheming behind the backs of my brainwashed biological family.

It's all working for the best, though.

God asked me to listen, and I did. That's what they told me. And then Richard repeated it about two months later, just to make sure I got it.

But if you don't like how they run this train, you don't have to stay on it.
You have the right to get off.

Either way, I choose to ride to the end of the line.

Signed,
D.N.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More