TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 17 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 17 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

"Lights" by Sarah - 5.13.17

Entry Submitted by Sarah at 11:19 PM EDT on May 13, 2017

Hello, beautiful family!

I had to cut off my last message early because I felt a sudden drop in my energy. It was time to take a break. Now, I’m restored and ready to finish what I started. I’d also like to apologize for how graphic that music video was - it kept playing after the song I chose was over and I honestly did not watch the whole video before posting it. I’ll make sure to do that from now on! Remember what I said about there being a bit of mystery in everything? I had to laugh when I saw it actually, because it was unexpected and I felt a bit bad about sharing it for all to see… but what is the meaning, right? In that second part of the video is a certain nod to fear of isolation, separation from the pack, hunger, primal nature, and death. All things we should likely address within ourselves when confronted with the sheer awesomeness of higher truths. And all reasons to be grateful for the abundance we already have in our lives. So with that, I’ll get started here on the next, very appropriate principle - one we should feel well-acquainted with already here on DC.

“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
–The Principle of Polarity

This principle, like it says, applies to everything. I am glad, however, that a distinction is made here that reminds us that there is always a higher perspective that merges the two opposites into one whole picture. To me, it relates to the battle of fear and love in ourselves, our immediate spheres, and this family here. It used to seem to me that on DC there were about 50% fear based posts and 50% love-based posts. What a perfect balance, I thought! Wow, you can really see the principle of polarity in action! But my friends, that isn’t what I see today. What I see us doing is constantly aiming in the direction of that third, more inclusive energy that reconciles all ‘contradictory’ things under one, blissfully complete big picture. It helps so much to be able to discern these polar opposite concepts and energies, such as fear and love, hope or despondency, real or fake, true or false. I find though, that the most wisdom is to be gained when you put the two together. For example, and I’ll use one that I don’t really have any personal feelings about so there’s no bias, some in our community believe that Donald Trump is a narcissistic, cabal-loving, troll-doll-looking pedophile while others believe that he is being guided and overlighted by St. Germain and one or two archangels. For me, I think the truth involves being open to both concepts. If this guy is seeking amnesty for his crimes, and from my research it seems that there are a great many awful ones, and by doing so he was placed in a position of power (at least in the perception of the public), then it makes sense to me that such a person would kinda need the guidance of some souls we know we can trust. At some point, we have to accept that polarity exists in a dualistic reality, but that we have the ability to see beyond that with a clearer and more inclusive view. In our own respective worlds, we have the final say as to what is good or bad, right or wrong, helpful or harmful. Wouldn’t it be so much easier for all of us unique, wonderfully individual souls to be able to build a bridge between all of our differences, no matter how far on opposite ends of the spectrum they may be? That way we can keep our unique perspectives and still find common ground. Like that old improv trick, where you just say “Yes, and-” to everything the other person says. It works like a charm to aim for this third perspective, and allows for all kinds of co-creation that couldn’t happen otherwise.

“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”
– The Principle of Rhythm

Gotta love that ocean imagery, yeah? It does seem, although I still maintain that manifestation should be immediate, that the blessings and challenges of life seem to come in all at once or not at all, like the tides. I see the principle of rhythm the most when I am more focused on being in the moment. Like how the breeze picks up and slows down along with my breath sometimes. Then again, sometimes it just smacks me straight in the third eye how some extreme thing I’ve said or done or thought or felt has just manifested right in front of me with the same, probably melodramatic force. Oh man, I am still learning to dance with the universe without stepping all over it’s feet. I get impatient at times, until I realize that there is a calculable pattern to the give/receive cycle in my life and allow myself to just go with the flow. I guess that’s why those cliches about “this will pass” or “what goes up must come down” are so frustratingly true. I think that as we grow, we swing to lesser extremes and we go from one end to the other faster. Give, receive. Act, rest. Speak, listen. Have you noticed here on DC how our pendulum swings from one extreme to another have lessened in intensity and are starting to find equilibrium? What used to be so life-or-death-someone-please-save-me-negative isn’t quite so anymore, and what used to be the most mind-blowing, you-gotta-hear-this type stuff is now a lot more yes-things-are-moving-along-quite-nicely. That, I do believe, is us doing the rumba with the RV. And I’m glad we are learning, because I know for a while we were all getting whiplash.

“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”
–The Principle of Cause and Effect

I know that the folks with the front row seats to history being made don’t need to know much more about cause and effect. I mean, one day we were watching the Romans conquer whatever they wanted and thinking “ah, this dumb old empire will peter itself out…” and then all of a sudden Hilary Clinton is running for president against Donald Trump. I mean honestly you can insert any historical event and current event at the beginning and end of that sentence and it would be accurate. Thanks to the many scholars, researchers and historians who share a wealth of knowledge with us here on DC, and thanks to our own hungry minds, we understand pretty well how we came to be here as the human race at this point in time. Some of us are even thinking back to Atlantis, Lemuria, Maldek, or many other causes that led to today’s effect. I think what’s tougher, at least for me, is to really grasp the kind of effects even the smallest causes have. Do we really know what it meant when we smiled at someone at the store today? When we stopped and talked to that homeless person? When we slowed down to listen to someone else share a story? When we had that thought about that person who hurt us? How can we really tell if all our positive energy, visualizations, affirmations, and intentions have actually brought us any closer to the RV? How can we really know how much magnitude every tiny thing we say now will grow to in the future? And how can we know that any cause we try to create will have the intended effect? I guess that’s why these principles can seem ambiguous sometimes. It’s tough to see the immediate manifestation of all these little butterfly-fart causes into their fully-formed, world-changing shape. I think that’s why we tend to think of cause and effect on such a grand scale. How did the JFK assassination lead to where we are now? How did the invention of the plow? Easy answers. But how is my writing this going to affect the future of the planet, knowing that those who read this will be ones with huge influence over that outcome? I don’t know. I can only wait and see. Sometimes the best thing to do with this principle is to look at yourself, your life, your world, and see the effect of many different causes. Then, try to put the causes you feel are the best into play however you think is best, and give it enough time to see the effects. Some things are rather immediate, which I like, and some things take longer… which I’m learning to enjoy. Regardless, when used in tune with your heart’s truth and these other principles, the understanding of cause and effect seems to develop naturally and gradually as we go.

There is one last principle that I am saving for tomorrow. Goodnight beautiful family, and here’s another song. I’ve also included more links to more good reads. I love all of you, and I hope my meanderings have had some value to you.

Love always,

your sister Sarah
avalonreturns@protonmail.com
1-800-WE-R-FREE

http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Hermetism/The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf

http://www.shamanicengineering.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Nikola-Tesla-Problem-of-Increasing-Human-Energy.pdf

http://www.shamanicengineering.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Nikola-Tesla-On-Light-and-Other-High-Frequency-Phenomena.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0Azlrtwic




Maybe it's bricks and mortar now
Whether or not they run it down
I don't want anything to shake that shape away
No one told us which way to come
Nobody mapped oblivion
So I go growing roses in disarray
Just like most, falling head in
'Til my ghost fills the bed in
So lift it up like a banner
Hold it up over me
If this war is neverending
I'll take this love down with me
Like a banner
I don't need fate to give it time, it doesn't take pain to change your mind
No weapon can sever the soul from me
Not the sorceress, not the money
All my cleverness, all my cunning
So lift up like a banner
Hold it up over me
If this war is never ending
I'll take this love down with me
Like a banner
It's around me in my surroundings
It counts me when it starts the counting
In the chaos there is a standard
I'm carrying it like a banner
So lift it up like a banner
Hold it up over me
If this war is never ending
I'll take this love down with me

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More