TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Who, What, and Where is "Jared Rand?" by FXStrategist

Who, What, and Where is "Jared Rand?" by FXStrategist Published with Permission (Message written to Kre8change, shared here) If ...

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 for Monday 5-22-17

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » May 23rd, 2017


Here you have them Family hot off the presses.....what presses....well you now....last night's CC notes....enjoy....study well. Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Monday 05-22-2017


Frank26: I welcome you KTFA Family, it is Monday May 22nd, 2017 and it is time to talk about our investment, the Iraqi dinar….before we get started though I want to reach out to South Africa….we have a member there by the name of Ricci51….they put out a request for prayers….it turns out there is a drought in the Western Cape….which is the Cape Town Region of South Africa and there is only like 9% water left in their dam…..

That kind of concentration of water is not diluted as it should be….and it is causing illness and sickness within the people of that area….we pray for the South African drought in the Cape Town region to come to an end…..

And even more tragically IMO….It is sad we have to give them acknowledgement….but we have to put the spotlight on right now in the tragedy that is occurring in London at a concert….I don’t have all the details as it is just happening right now as we got online….but it looks like it could have been a terrorist attack….and I’ve read that 19 or more may be dead and about 50 are injured…and that is so sad….such sadness….it takes so much goodness to remove just a little evil on this planet…..so please there are thousands of you on right now…..I’m asking you let us create a lot of goodness through prayer to remove this evil that is attacking these parts of the world.

Now let us move on and talk about our investment….and the very first thing we should bring to your attention is that there was this video….and as you know I am privileged and honored to lead you at KTFA….and it is an honor to do so…and because of that responsibility I read every post…..I read every post of yours on the forum….I don’t respond to all of them….I can’t it would be insane…it is already pretty insane for me as it is….but I read your posts and I see who it is and I get to know you that way….

If you say something positive….trust me you put a smile on my face….if you say something negative….trust me you put a prayer in my heart for you…if you say something childish…..it irritates me…I don’t see too much childishness at KTFA….granted we put our foot down and we started to discipline the negativity a little better…..but still we have not banned anyone in quite a while….in fact just recently we brought back two people who were on read only status for quite a while….I am very proud of all of you.

Also I go into TEAM Chat as you know and I am there with you….well it turns out that Saturday I went there because I knew that our Friday TEAM Chat was a little complicated…..especially for all the newbies….so I had done this before and I decided to do it again this past Saturday night I went in there and I thank Doodlebug who moderated the questions…..I think I answered like 150 questions in maybe an hour and half I would say…and I was hoping I was able to answer a lot of your questions and put us back in the right direction….because I’ll be honest with you…..I wanted to see Abadi tell Donald Trump that Mosul is liberated….didn’t you…..didn’t it let you down a little bit….it took some helium out of my balloon.

This is a speculative investment…..this whole conference call is in my opinion….I can do that….I live in this great land of America….and I can give you my opinion…and that is all it is…..but we are studying the lava flow of the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar.

Tonight I pray to God that tonight we are going to hopefully remove any negativity that might have been established over the weekend…..because where as you think oh no it didn’t happen….we didn’t get Mosul….we didn’t get an announcement….oh no this is a disaster….or it’s been delayed…..or this or that….no I’m sorry…that is not the case….I can tell you I’m exhausted…and I don’t have the time to eat….I’m on the phone literally 27 hours a day…..because there are people who trust me and they call me and they give me information….I am surrounded right now by so much information….in fact here is a pile right here….these two pieces of paper….I told my TEAMS….no….I’m not about to share that…..here is another source of information sent to me in Red….again I turned to my TEAMS and said….no I’m not about to share that.

I’m not here bragging….all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father….what I mean by this is unfortunately the media…the internet….gurus….and now even brokers….have to now catch up to our study….and if that sounds egotistical I apologize….I humbly and sincerely do….but I don’t know what other words in the English language to use but to tell you that we kind of run a little bit ahead of the program….and you know that…that is why you come….that is why there are thousands of you here…..what we share with you….there is a good chance that a few days later you will see it in the articles….and if we make mistakes we apologize to you and we rectify and correct them right away.

Now I’m not someone who loves pain…..love hunger or a headache….that loves not being able to sleep….no I am in love with you….you are my Family in Christ….even if you don’t believe in Christ, you are my Family in Christ….according to my faith….and my Heavenly Father told me if you are naked I am to clothe you….if you are hungry I am to feed you.

So tonight I think we will share some things with you….not everything….but things that I hope will make you feel much better….and have a sense of tranquility inside of yourself.

So as we start I was saying I read every post on our forum….and I also read all of your TEAM Chat…..well there was a video in TEAM Chat and it was called Bimbo Kamikaze Disarmed….and it was showing an ISIS/DAASH man with a child who looked to be about 5 years old….their little eyes were just staring at this man…..like why are you doing this to me….they had wrapped explosives around his belly with some gauze…and it looked like Glock or some kind of pistol…and it was only like a minute long but it was showing this innocent little baby….this child of God who had just recently come from heaven to earth and then staring at this terrorist like why are you doing this…..I’m sure he understands the gravity of what they are putting him under……but that video made me cry….should have made you cry….

Because I think about people that post in certain places where they say…ok….ok…..but when are they going to announce the liberation….when are they going to release the 000’s…..when are they going to have the RV…..you just can’t think that way….and I am taking the time to reach out to those who are weak….those that are hungry only for the financial gain behind this whole investment of ours…and that is why I reach out to our Admins and to you as members of KTFA….please don’t put up negative things…..you have so much to be grateful for….and thankful for…..but some of you don’t know what you should be thankful for….when I see something like that….

I am thankful to live in this great land of America and to be an American….and to know that my children and grandchildren are in safe conditions because of the sacrifice of our military…..it was beyond awful…..heartbreaking….and in the back of my head all I could hear was the echo of people saying….yeah…yeah…and whatever but when are they going to RV….when are you going to stop asking that….and just be grateful

Let me give you an example of being grateful…besides the one above….you should be grateful that Obama is not the President right now….I’m not being political or nasty…..I’m being factual….I’m being historical….for 8 years you saw what he did…..and you know how he had to be taken away from the Muslim theater….from the ME theater…..you know what he did in that first year he was President….it was beyond stupid….and it weakened the US in front of what we thought were our allies….and it weakened us even more in front of what we knew were not our allies….but in just a little over three months it is amazing how the rest of the world has straightened up and recognized who the US is.

So all I know is that as we start our study tonight….that video of Bimbo Kamikaze Disarmed tore my heart out and I just wanted to reach out to those who are just not being strong enough…..and just simply be willing to walk with me…..talk with me…..don’t try to outrun me….our TEAMS and our study are actually way too far ahead….and many times we have to stop our pace and slow down just so others can catch up.

This weekend….from many….from me to you…..to banks, governments, nations around the world….IMF maybe….and the WB maybe….they all wanted to see something over this weekend in Saudi Arabia….IMO….you know with all the ME leaders that were meeting….and Abadi that was going…IMO even currency traders were watching the results of this weekend.

Like I said, the WB listened as did the IMF including me and you Family…and on our last Wednesday night CC we laid out all the things we were looking for didn’t we….and I thought we did a pretty good job to be honest with you.

Now like I said when we first started this CC we did not see what we wanted to see…..I’m sure it saddened you….and it didn’t make me happy….so we throttled up as a TEAM and we tried to understand what is going on…..what the heck is going on….this was so perfect….and as we talked and as more information and phone calls came in….lo and behold we were able to understand

Indeed many of us were waiting to see something….but you know what….the fighting in Mosul….is real….but the bargaining chip that Mosul has become is not so real….but instead more surreal…..it is frustrating to many.

The lava flow though of this Monetary Reform is magma redhot….it flows regardless of what is being told to us in the meetings….it is a positive progress Family it is not a negative one where we are losing ground.

I am very pleased with what I will share with you and I told you I have a surprise for you….and I reckoned it to like holding a light source in your hand….and the light source in your hand is so bright….you can’t even feel what you are holding in your hand….and that is what I believe happened over this weekend….a light source….but you know like when a photo is taken and the flash hits you in the eyeball and then you try to read something….you can’t read it even though it is right in front of you.

I believe something happened this weekend that you all talked about and it was right in front of your face but you didn’t realize the power behind it….and when we did as a TEAM….we realized….this is a lot better than Abadi announcing Mosul….or it even being liberated…..you think….yeah a lot better….well ok then….shut up….yes sir….because I was like you…I was not happy and I was asking questions…and we wanted to find out what happened.

So IMO on the 17th….and I hope I have your attention….IMO on the 17th Abadi told the citizens basically that Mosul is liberated….IMO he told them….you guys can come out…and you saw the videos and the pictures didn’t you….and when they came out what did they do….they went nuts….I mean the newspapers are telling you we got 97-98%....well shoot the other 2% no one is near it….the banks, the grocery stores, the schools are all open….they have been open for over a month….so when Abadi IMO on the 17th told the citizens…hey we’ve liberated you….then the citizens wanted to come out and celebrate…

Then you also saw the pictures of the cars….how they were decorating them….but then that evening an article comes out from the commanding officer of the area there they are trying to take….and what did he have to say….URGENT…URGENT….get your wheels off the streets please….they were very specific…all the wheeled vehicles please….get them off the street…..but we want to celebrate….we’ve just been told we are liberated….yeah but we are still in battle…get off the streets….especially in the perimeter areas….but we want to celebrate….get off the streets….fine ok we will put our cars back in the garage….what are you doing mopping….we are cleaning…ok….I make a jest to it to a degree but there is great power in what I just told you….even though it is all presented IMO.

The citizens that are left…the 2% that are left who are strapped with the concertina wire…strapped with the explosives….you just can’t ignore that Family.

So if Abadi did not want to announce in front of Donald Trump or to Donald Trump, or in front of this Arab Summit meeting….what an amazing international stage of the ME….reconciliation at the 10th degree….but he did not….well he did to a degree….he comes out and says well we’ve removed them….we’ve accomplished….we’ve liberated….we’ve removed…..we’ve reinforced….dog-gone it just make it official and say your country is liberated from ISIS now….from DAASH….well I can’t do that because its not….ok.

So those poor people who are wrapped up that you saw those videos about…that is the surreal part…the battle is real but it is almost impossible to believe that a human being would treat another human being in such a cowardly manner….and we are just not going to leave anyone behind….and these people….the Iraqi troops they are not about to leave their families behind….we have no idea if some of these troops that are fighting are trying to save their mothers and fathers…..you don’t know this….those few that are left are starving to death….they are scared…that at any moment they could simply die…..

They are trying to stay alive…but they are not succeeding that well….they are eating their animals…their pets….you try considering doing that to your Rover…to your Duke….to your beautiful pets that mean so much to you….they are eating literally bark and grass….just to stay alive…..and what do we want….I don’t want to hear that….I want the RV now…that is all I care about….and its crazy enough that there are some gurus out on the internet that actually give dates, it’s going to happen on this time….or it is happening right now….shut up….pray for these people Family and that is what I am trying to capitalize on right now….we are a study….we are not a source for a date….nor are we a source for falseness.

So when I saw someone come on our forum and say hey….you know all this stuff about the GCR….what….the GCR….we don’t talk about GCR at KTFA….well all the gurus who were out there saying it was going to happen this weekend….did we say that….that it would happen this weekend….well no but you know all that….well then stop bringing me your negativity from other places…..WE ARE A STUDY OF THE LAVA FLOW OF THE MONETARY REFORM and tonight I have a surprise for you….I’m going to try and finish it up quickly so I don’t keep you all night long.

I was not that pleased over the weekend I will admit…this is like the third time I admit it….but they found a surprise that I want to share with you tonight…and I think you will be surprised too…especially when you realize I had that right in my hand all this time…..now I will say this because I read everything….every post…every chat….everything….I will say this…there were two individuals who mentioned my surprise….they didn’t mention it in its totality…they only mentioned it with like one little example…I’m like hmmm ok…but I want to go into it deeper tonight…but before I do....very quickly.

Jaafari he came out…and what did he say….he said….well the victory as been achieved by Iraq…..just don’t tease us like that….we know that 98% has been acquired but we still need 2%....so hold your water…and very simply stop talking about the liberation of Mosul until Abadi does it.

We have the military leaders coming out and saying we will have Mosul before Ramadan….fine.

IMO on the 17th like I told you Family….the citizens recognized that Mosul was pretty well liberated….but not officially by Abadi for the international world….but more so officially for the citizens of Iraq….because Abadi told them on Iraqia television the way the article said….and the way DELTA brought it in to us.

We even suggested to you last Wednesday that there is a possibility that Abadi will not meet Donald Trump…and everyone was like WHAT….of course not he will shake his hand and tell him check it out we got Mosul…..no…when I suggest something to you….you should consider writing it down and remembering it…..we told you it is possible Family that Abadi is going to send the President of the GOI instead of himself to talk with the ME group or Donald Trump….

And lo and behold that is the way it turned out…..we didn’t want that to happen….we thought the odds were against that happening….interrupted with echo on the phone…..what was I saying…..the citizens got their announcement from Abadi on Wednesday but we did not get our official announcement from Abadi about Mosul being liberated….we got a lot of skirting around about the issue of Mosul…there was hinting but we didn’t get the official announcement that it was liberated yet….because they still have battles going on…..

You know I like it….when I was a kid I used to belong to a little group of friends and we called it our little secret club….know what I mean…you have to have a certain knock to get into our little fort….you had to know the password….and the things we said in the fort we didn’t say outside the fort….I get the feeling that Abadi is treating the citizens like that is his family….hey guys I want to tell you something but we are not going to make it official just yet ok….and they come out and go ballistic as they run all over the streets….starting to decorate and wanting to celebrate….noooo said the commanding officers not yet…get back inside….ok….and that is pretty much what is happening.

I know I can already seen your postings come on Frank tell me what the surprise is…what is the surprise….it’s coming….chill….relax.

Have you noticed that the maps showing the green and red of Mosul are becoming more green and red…the white last week was maybe ½ inch…and now that what is now maybe 1/4th of that ½ inch….that is all that is left in white…and we are also getting grey that is being colored around the white…that means we are going to have more green and red Family….in fact the maps you are looking at are not the maps IMO that are being looked at in Iraq….this is our fort….our club….let us keep this to ourselves….alright…whatever.

So President Trump now sets himself off to go to Israel and to Palestine….he is calling it for the ultimate deal…the Mother of Reconciliation….because if you can get Palestine and Israel to talk together….look out Donald Trump.

So Abadi meets with the UN officials today to remove the remnants of war….now that is interesting.

Abadi meets with the Saudi Oil Minister.

Abadi has been invited to go to Qatar…and he told their Foreign Minister of Affairs….we are approaching the final victory over DAASH….well if you do Abadi that would be great.

So there are three things that Abadi is doing…..interesting isn’t it…hmmm.

I like the fact that over the weekend Iraq bragged about something….I like the fact that the Finance Minister bragged about something.

Let’s talk about these two things….first Iraq comes out and says….hey….what….we can pay our own debt…..then why are you asking for loans….well you know….you can always use an extra quarter….but we can pay our own debt…..look you can’t even pay your employees GOI….you can’t even pay your retirees….so what is wrong with this picture…too much leakage….too much bragging….too much wanting to talk about the Monetary Reform…..when they don’t have the right to talk about it yet….remember I said that last week….I do not believe we have the right to talk about the Monetary Reform….until we have the announcement that Mosul is liberated.

Now I will say this….over the weekend we came up with this opinion….that we would like to share with you…..we don’t even think we need the announcement of Mosul that it is liberated….because we have seen evidence of the Monetary Reform continuing…..day after day until tonight’s surprise will be a clincher to help you with that.

Also remember we told you at the beginning of this year that about three months later sometime about the beginning of spring that you would see the price of oil…the barrel would go up in price….remember I said that last week that I had said at the beginning of the year that we feel in our hearts that the barrel of oil will go up to $60….and we said it might even reach up to $120….then we said it would go back down to around $60….that would make a budget very strong wouldn’t it….that would make their currency reserves very strong wouldn’t it…..so I suggest you keep an eye on the price of oil….because it went up today again……I would also like to suggest that the 72-78 has a lot to do with what I just said….that is very powerful….I have just given you another tool IMO for you to use….once the RV occurs…..I sincerely hope you are paying attention to what I just said.

IMO Family oil is about to go up even more….much more.

Now do you think that this Arab Summit meeting that just occurred over the weekend….do you think that Trump had all these ME countries agreeing on the increase of the price of oil…can I just wink….do you think that is possible….why does OPEC announce they are cutting production….so that the price of oil can be driven up….hmmm….for what reason….I just gave you two good reasons didn’t I.

I want to read something to you…this is post 161, page 9…it is on yesterday’s thread…from a gentleman on our forum that we all love and respect….by the name of Bluedog….in fact Bluedog you were copied and pasted from us this morning to other places…..

HI ALL IMO HERE... BUT AS I SEE THINGS .............. IRAQ ARTICLES AND SEEING IRAQ TV CHANNELS THAT PUT THINGS IN PRINT ON THEIR SITES .........FIRST I SEE AGRICULTURE IS NOT MEETING THE BUDGET ............. AND WE SEE THAT OPEC IS WORKING TO CUT PRODUCTION .....

AS YOU HAVE SEEN OIL PRICES RISING ........SAUDIS TO VISIT IRAQ ENERGY MINISTER SOON ............ NOW IRAQ CAN PAY ALL THEIR DEBTS COME ON WELL GOT THAT FIGURED IN TO THIS HUH ............. TRUMPS VISIT WILL IMO TAKE CARE OF THIS TO BRING IRAQ BUDGET BACK TO ABUNDANCE ........... YOU SEE COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY COMING IN TO SIGN DEALS WITH IRAQ ............

KUWAIT IS DROOLING OVER THE INVESTMENT PAYBACK ........... MOSUL HAS BEEN INDICATED TO BE IN A SWEEP OF THE STREETS ............ BASARA HAS BIG PLANS .............. THIS COMPANY, AMBS are architects envisioning gravity-defying gateway for basra LOOK WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON JUST OUTSIDE BAGHDAD ................Bismayah…….COALITION'S ARE GUARDING THIS PROJECT (IMO)….. THIS CITY IS JUST ABOUT FINISHED BEING BUILT BY A SOUTH KOREAN CO. THEY ARE ALREADY GIVING LOANS TO BUY A LUXURY APT. ...............

YOU HAVE SEEN KTFA'S FINAL ARTICLES... THEY ALL SAY THAT WE ARE ON THE EDGE .............. DO YOU THINK IRAN WILL JUMP BEFORE IRAQ .... WITH IRAQ OR JUST AFTER... I'M NOT SURE ........... FRANK HAS LAID THIS ALL OUT AND I DO MY OWN STUDIES AND RESEARCH BUT FRANK HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON THE PIMPLE EACH CC WITH US ALL ............ SAUDIS HAVE A OLD PIPELINE FROM IRAQ WONDER AFTER THIS WEEK IF THAT PIPELINE FOR EXPORT WILL HAVE DRAINO IN IT TO MAKE IT RUN SMOOTH?? .............

PRESIDENT OF IRAQ JUST BACK HOME FROM RIYADH TALKED ABOUT TERROR AND ECONOMIC AND HOW THEY COULD HAVE MUTUAL PROSPEROUS RELATIONS .................. AS WE SEE IN THE NEWS... BORDERS ARE TIGHTENING WITH IRAQ AND I WOULD THINK USA TROOPS ....... HEARING FROM PLACES THAT DINAR IS TIGHT AND JUST BEHIND IN GETTING HOLD OF ...............

PATIENCE IN THAT FRANK I THINK IS STILL TAKING ORDERS ............. OH THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO TELL BUT GETTING LATE ........ KEEP IN MIND IRAN HAS STOPPED ALL TRAVEL TO IRAQ AND I POSTED THE LINK NO MORE VISAS TO BE ISSUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE ........ ALSO THE PORT FOR IMPORTS FROM JORDAN STILL ON HOLD AND TARIFFS TO START WITH NEW NUMBERS AS I READ IT .............

SYRIAN BORDER IS ALL BUT SEALED OFF ....... KUWAIT WELL THAT BORDER IS STRONG AND WATCHED BUT ONE I HAVE NOT HEARD IS TURKEY BORDER BUT TRUMP MET WITH THE PM OF TURKEY AND THAT WENT WELL......RASHEED BANK KEEP TALKING CAUSE YOU ARE SAYING TO MUCH FOR KEEPING A SECRETS ........

IMO…. FRANKS CC MONDAY WILL DAZZLE YOU IMO ............. TUNE IN EARLY BECAUSE LINES MAY MAX OUT OR ON LIVE STREAM FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN TUNE IN BECAUSE THIS WAS JUST A APPETIZER .................. BLUE……

So what I just read was a very good synopsis of the first 30 minutes that we were together here talking Family.
Frank26: Now let’s start getting closer to this surprise….everything that I do is on purpose with a purpose….I am not wasting your time or mine….trust me….but when you go back and look at the notes….go back and re-listen to this CC….it is kind of like Paul Bunyan steps…every part of this CC is well studied and put together for you….not for me.

In fact I have thrown away many pages….and I am throwing away another page…I am walking into a page where we have an oil company….I got a phone call from a FRIEND…..in fact let’s role play….

Ring-a-ding-ding….hello…..hey Frank this is so&so….how are you doing….I wanted you to know that the oil company that we represent that we were talking about…..yeah how is that going…..we had to meet with a lot of other oil companies….really….yeah….a lot of them…can you give me examples….I just won’t mention your company….we were there with Chevron, Shell, BP, Occidental…..

Hmmm…what is up…..we are not getting paid….what….we are not getting paid for our oil contracts….you are at the end of the contract aren’t you…..yep and we are not going to get paid….what the dickens is going on….well they gave us all kinds of reasons….but the main thing is what happened over the weekend….

HELLO….this is what you’ve waited all night to hear Family….and this is not even your surprise yet…..what do you mean……well on April 27th the President of the US introduced a bill to replace the Dodd-Frank Act….yeah I know that….what about it…..it went through….get out of here….no wonder you aren’t getting paid….it is part of the Consumer Protection Act….I know….so what is up…..

Well we think they are making adjustments to the price of oil…in the meeting that just occurred with Donald Trump and all those ME people….they talked about it…and it looks like we are about to raise the price of the barrel of oil for whatever reason….ok I’m sure you guys will get back on track right…yeah of course we will….

We have other contracts we will be signing with them….they need the help….you see they got all the oil in the world Frank…but they don’t have the equipment…..they don’t have the technology…..they don’t have the manpower….they don’t have the smarts to get the oil out of the ground….that is why they need all of us…all of the oil companies….so you are telling me over the weekend oil deals were made…..big time….that is why they stopped ours….

That makes sense now because that was a conglomeration of all the ME leaders right….yes it was….so it wasn’t a place for Abadi to talk about the liberation of Mosul was it….no it’s not….so that is why he sent the President…to give them just a little stimulus because he wants them all to come in….all those ME countries to come into Iraq and invest right….yes he does….so at the meeting he told them about the liberation of Mosul….well to a degree….but there were other things they talked about….like what….this and that…oh come on…..well they talked about this….AND THIS IS YOUR SURPRISE FAMILY……

Over the weekend some of you in TEAM Chat started to post some information and you talked about it among yourselves….and a couple of you even posted the names of these places outside of KTFA and it upset me, you are not allowed to name another guru or another site outside of KTFA, probably newbies, I am responsible for KTFA not them…but something happened and you all posted some of the places….and you said….so&so has just sent me an email….

Ok what does the email say….they are telling me there has been a disruption at the Iraqi border that is causing them to not be able to sell the Iraqi dinar anymore….well they are not going to be able to sell the uncirculated Iraqi dinar anymore…..ok…that is interesting….this was on Saturday….

So I watched you post and it just went on and on throughout the whole day….I just shook my head over it all….the reason why I shook my head was what did I tell you 2 weeks ago…that my broker told me to tell you….over 2 weeks ago I came on the forum and made an announcement and then on our CC I made the announcement again too….the announcement to you over 2 weeks ago was Family my broker is having trouble getting the Iraqi dinar across the border and we have to stop selling the Iraqi dinar for at least 3 or 4 days….pretty cool huh…..

I know they are dinar traders….they are not called gurus….but yet ironically enough they made themselves gurus…..because…what was their word….there was a disruption at the Iraqi borders….no there wasn’t….well there was a problem/issue at the Iraqi border and that is why we cannot get the Iraqi dinar anymore across the border…..no there wasn’t gurus….in fact 2 weeks ago I made this announcement that you are now making….catch up…..mustard.

Again I’m sorry if I’m going across a little cocky….I am not perfect….I am imperfect….I’m the greatest sinner you will ever meet….and I am not proud of it….it is just my sin nature….that is why I go to God asking forgiveness every day of my life…..let me tell you something the environment that I work in sometimes leads me into temptation whether I like it or not….and I don’t like it.

These dealers and I think there was a total of 2 of them….came out and said there was some type of disruption at the border of Iraq….and I beg to differ I do not believe that is the case…..it is exactly what we told you 2 weeks ago….my broker is having a difficult time getting the Iraqi dinar across the border Family….I cannot take your orders because I cannot guarantee them…..because our inventory has depleted….AND WE DO NOT SELL ANY CIRCULATED DINARS….WE ONLY SELL UNCIRCULATED DINARS.

So my broker made the arrangements that were necessary and the beauty of it is that we can acquire them from the UST if the UST is willing to sell them…..so we prepared ourselves….and we told you exactly why.

Now here is the cool thing about this….I mean the COOL thing about this that you missed because this light was so bright that it blinded you when you held those emails in your hands….the big disruption at the border….the dealers say they can’t get them anymore….the fact that the emails said they couldn’t get any dinars….. circulated or uncirculated….but it is the same border for crying out loud for both the circulated and uncirculated….that in itself makes no sense either….not only were mega, giant, important oil deals done over the weekend IMO….they are going to fuel 72-78 and a budget…..holy cow…hoorah…Amen….thankful…..not a all negative.

We also had this…..do you remember last Wednesday we told you we had over 40,000 troops and that thousands of those troops were sent to the borders of Iraq.

Iraq has developed something that the IMF wants so bad for the Monetary Reform of their currency….Iraq has an amazing accountability of their currency now Family….Iraq does not have corruption at the borders anymore Family….there is only about 2% left in the whole cotton-picking country….their borders are secure…like centurions at the border….there is no more smuggling across the borders Family…..they control their currency…they control their borders with an enormous amount of troops….I don’t care who they are….Americans…Iraqis….their police….this is HUGE for the IRAQI DINAR MONETARY REFORM…..Article VII….kiss my 8….because that is exactly what this is.

MCP….Multi-Currency Policy….kiss off….Border control….how about pest control….done it….the usage of their currency instead of foreign currency like the USD….oh my God….their harbors…their ports…there was a main way that money and supplies were being stolen left and right by Iran especially is no more.

When these dealers came out and they said to you in their emails….we can’t get the dinar anymore because of a disruption at the border….I’m sorry no….and then the next day they come out and they say well we can get the circulated dinars we just can’t get the uncirculated dinars….did you see that email too….that email in itself is so profound….it is HUGE….

Let me tell you why….where do you get circulated dinars from Family…where do the dealers get these from Family….OFF THE STREETS…..where do the dealers get uncirculated dinars from Family….from the CBI only….and now they are saying we can’t even get the uncirculated dinars because of the disruption at the border….no there is no disruption….it is called the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar…..so the price of oil went up today….nanna…nanna…boo…boo….so there….

And what happened over the weekend had nothing to do with the Mosul or the liberation or Trump and Abadi….you know why….hold on…are you ready…..why is it that Donald Trump and Abadi did not talk about the liberation of Mosul….why Family…..BECAUSE IMO DONALD TRUMP AND ABADI ALREADY GOT THEIR DEAL…..let it play out….we just need some patience that is all….we don’t need to bring any confusion into this any further than it already is…..let it play out.

What they tell you in their articles…..it’s not what they tell you in their articles….it’s more what they don’t tell you in the articles….that is so important…and when we didn’t see what we were looking for over the weekend….we went hunting and we found these two powerful issues to present to you as a gift IOO……Oil Deals….that was basically what the weekend was about……and basically the announcement that hey we got Mosul…but guess what else….what else tell us….our borders are secured….we are using only our currency….we are going to be Article VII….we don’t use our auctions….when was the last time you saw an auction….we are doing everything the IMF wants for our Monetary Reform….so come on in and invest in our country ok….yeah we will be there thank you.

The devil lives in the details….hence why you have these two gifts being given to you because they were not in the detailed articles that were presented to us Family.

There was no disturbance at the border….what the dealers said, I’m sorry I strongly disagree…two weeks ago we tried to prepare you for what they are just now telling you about….that you forgot….there are no issues at the border….Iraq is simply tightening up their borders Family….so no more illegal action can be taken advantage of like corruption and smuggling…and since last month it has been a 90/10 ratio of their currency and we brought that to you didn’t we…..since last month they have had a new power of purchase….and you have seen well over a dozen examples of that haven’t you Family in the articles…..

Since last month we told you there would be a new pay scale of 1000 to 1…and you saw that article that is in our “Final Articles” thread….didn’t you Family….this surprise….this octopus deals not with 8 tentacles….but with Article VII….and they control their borders….their currency is well protected…..and you don’t do that for a program rate currency….do you IMF….do you KTFA Family that I love so much…that I will slave over for to help you understand.

This is all glory to God.

The MCP at its finest….auctions under control….IQD returning as their only currency in the country….bonds that were sold with pride…and successfully this time around and sold internally….the IQD cannot leave their borders Family anymore….so easily….and we told you this over 2 weeks ago.

Are you happy….do you feel better than you did before you came to this CC…..especially the one who critiqued me as we started….are you happy now….oh you apologized…..you know what that means to me….it means you are my brother or sister in Christ….it means I understand your pain….as you understand my pain….it means we are going to get through this….it means it was a great weekend…..it wasn’t the failure that many thought….and it is interesting that the whole rest of the internet can’t pick up on this.

Family there is more….check this out…..Abadi not only controls the borders now….but he controls the media….put those 2 things together….IMO this is very good…..IMO Mosul is your best example….TA-DA.

Where some see confusion with the articles….our studies see brilliant tactics….almost a military style tactic by Abadi with the media…..not just the borders but the ports and harbors locked up….no more 5 finger discount Iran…..because we are about ready to raise the value of our currency…..and we are going to protect it like you protect your life.

Who knows Family….maybe they are trying to get rid of the uncirculated currency….that is a deep thought but that would take another CC….like I said it is the same border for both currencies….so there are no filters for the currency at the borders…..there is no crisis….no whatever they said…disruptions….sorry.

So it looks like President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Abadi never really did connect did they….bummer…they never did get a chance to connect….and the reason why IMO is they made their deal a long time ago…actually a few days before he was elected President…isn’t that interesting….IMO….and on the day he was elected….the day of his inaugural ball that night he sends his senior advisor…his son-in-law….come on man….that is just a coincidence….you are kidding….so whatever deals they made or got I think they are coming to fruition….you don’t think Donald Trump wants this to happen in their country…..come one….did they meet privately….I don’t know….I wouldn’t be surprised….yet this ME trip to be honest with you went fantastic…and over there with Israel and Palestine I hope it goes just as fantastic….to be honest with you.

Maybe large oil deals right now….well yeah maybe….seems that way…with the Saudis…..ohhhh…what did you say…maybe with the Saudis….yeah I think so because if you look at your notes from last Monday and Wednesday what did I tell you was happening was happening at the Saudi embassy in Washington, DC….whose Oil Minister was visiting there….UST was there, remember all of that…..look at your notes…..oh yes….but IMO Family these deals are waiting for something else…these oil deals are waiting for something else…..you mean the RV….I don’t know….let me just say something from the US…..oh well that is not the RV….maybe these ME summit meetings have been for things we just never considered Family…..uhh yeah it looks that way.

Family IMO oil and these oil contracts are very hot right now….and they were kind of kept incognito or in disguise over the weekend…..until whatever.

IMO Family GO….not gold…GO is hot…IMO these oil contracts are very hot….IMO GO is hot….and I think it is the theme that is going on right now in the ME….you see Family GO is Gas and Oil….this is Iraq’s main source of power for everything they need in their country and you know that.

IMO Family logic says that something is going on with oil contracts right now….and by the way this is about the US going into some countries to help them….come on you can put this together….ok….setting up the next ME country….this whole CC is IMO and if it has anything to do with the Iraqi Monetary Reform then it is unknown to our study that is for sure….and if it is related to the Monetary Reform…..well like I said it is unknown to us…..but many big countries are waiting IMO on something from the US before these contracts on oil and gas are activated…..maybe as the price per barrel of oil continues to go up in value….

Then maybe we can say it is related to something within the Monetary Reform…but for now it is unknown….maybe GO is not for the RV….but for a power economy move….maybe it is part of the Dodd-Frank situation that they are waiting for the US….that needs to be removed by Donald Trump…..that GO is waiting for….and we believe that might have also happened over the weekend…..just maybe….maybe.

By the way….we included another article in our “Final Articles” thread….Abadi’s Financial Advisor Saleh is our cheerleader…..on the day we thought they were going to talk….Abadi and Donald Trump….instead the Financial Advisor for the GOI…for Abadi comes out and says….remember I told you we were going to float…..I told you I think it is a stupid idea not to raise the value of our currency….you got that….our currency needs value…..it is for the productivity of our country….you think we don’t know that….it is very interesting the timing of the Financial Advisor who knows darn well what Abadi and the CBI are doing…..comes out and says such a thing.

The lava flow Family is just continuing over the weekend with the Monetary Reform.

So the GOI and Parliament say they can pay their debt…really….you are saying that so you can get a better credit rating aren’t you….that is the only reason you say it….everyone knows you can pay your debt…..what is your credit rating right now….it’s a B- with a stable outlook…..well wouldn’t a B+ or an A- be better….well of course it would…and we can pay our own debt….so raise it doggone it….that way the international world will find more interest in coming in.

Unbelievable how things kind of fell into place….I really got a kick out of the article that said…we are putting 1,000 IQD’s on our smart cards….and then the article went on to say at the rate of 1162 that would amount to about .86 cents….no it wouldn’t unless you lift the 000’s….what the Frank….that math doesn’t add up right….the math is wrong on the 1,000 to 1….because it seems to be getting closer to the 1 to 1….and we told you very plainly and very clearly Family that this would only happen inside of Iraq….and we emphasized very loudly Family that you would never see this 1 to 1 road didn’t we……but I sure love how the article came out and hinted about it today.

Family are you ready for this….it is not the Parliament that has been doing anything with the CBI….it has only been the GOI…and you know why….because the GOI has Parliament and the GOI and Parliament are doing all the work IMO with the CBI on when to activate the Monetary Reform….it is like preheating the oven.

So anyways pay attention to the map…it’s not the right map….and IMO the green and red will be coming out more and when everything else is…when all the white is gone….then Mosul is liberated….and if Abadi tells us great….and if he doesn’t tell us fine…..but now you know how it will be officially announced as liberated.

And the old city of Mosul….what is interesting is an article came out and said that it would now be given over to the Iraqi police….seriously…really well I guess we are done with that 1 or 2% that is left then….IMO….you know the Black Ghost….you’ve seen them in the articles….they will liberate the rest of Mosul….and I think the 9th and 15th divisions have already moved on and that is why the article came out and told you they are turning it over to the Iraqi police now…..put this all together….you can make good decisions here….the US Special Ops and the Iraqi Special Ops are done Family….but there are other Special Ops and I just mentioned one of them…and I don’t think they are done yet……and we have over 40,000 troops in Iraq and their job right now is to primarily take care of those borders….isn’t that interesting.

We lead in every military campaign in Iraq without any credit….especially the battle of Mosul….let them finish….let Abadi use Mosul as he needs to….let the celebration wait citizens…..Abadi said he would announce Mosul on this past Friday…..now we ask which Friday were you talking about sir…..especially since you sent Masum to the Arab Summit meeting…and basically you told them that Mosul was liberated….whatever.

IMO Family I have told you we are past Mosul…I still stand by that….Mosul and the RV are coming Family….I just don’t know….nor do I demand to know the exact day of the liberation….or the exact day of the RV.

This is a speculative investment and it does not come with a guarantee of a maturity date…..like I explained to you about stocks….you don’t stare at them….you invest in them and you leave them alone.

Do we know when the GOI will tell the CBI to RV….no….but IMO we have enough of Mosul to all the GOI to allow the RV by the CBI….for example do you know why the Saudi’s are going to send their Oil and Foreign Ministers to Iraq tomorrow….why….is it RV related….who knows….be a student of it.

Donald Trump’s speech yesterday was very good by the way…and he called on Iran very hard…in all the countries that were listening to Donald Trump as he was talking about Iran….get your stuff together….all those ME leaders were just sitting there nodding their heads up and down.

Donald Trump said he is thinking about releasing Iran from the sanction that the US still holds on them and that is their currency….and this is why I gave you the rial as one of four possible IMO to go with the IQD….do you understand.

Eight years of Obama making us sick with his ME policy is gone…and the ME knows this and they are excited about it.

The New York Times wanted to know how the Saudis and people in the ME felt about Donald Trump….so they sent a reporter to investigate and come back with his story….and you can find it at the NYT but it turns out he said there are American flags all over the place….in Saudi Arabia….it turns out that Saudi Arabia is in love with Donald Trump….because he leads with a very strong attitude….he was well received by everyone in the ME.

Can you imagine what might have happened if we did not have Obama for the past 8 years….where you and I would be….as human beings on this planet.

Think with me….President Trump’s first visit out of the US was to the ME….on the day he was inaugurated he sends everyone he could to Iraq….and this first trip for him has started in the ME with Saudi Arabia….a world tour of the ME…and President Trump does not meet with Abadi he meets with Saudi…..we told you Abadi may send Masum and sure enough that is what he did.

Now why do you think this happened…..this is your last and final surprise for tonight….why do you think Abadi didn’t go….IMO Family…..two countries Yemen and Qatar would not have attended the ME summit because they do not trust Abadi….some ME countries do not trust Abadi and Iraq….and we need to try to understand that….SA and Jordan going to Iraq to try and broker a deal because they are not all on speaking terms….that was great…..you see Donald Trump wants everyone to be on the same page of reconciliation….this is stuff we found out after the weekend….when we inquired why didn’t they talk.

You are learning so much tonight….Talafar and Quirwaim in the Sinjar Mountains where the Yazidi’s live….these are still areas of fighting…and Abadi is just not trusted….and this is where the 9th and 15th divisions and the Special Ops were sent….they are already there….they have left Mosul….all of this IMO….but IMO PM Abadi will give us Mosul in this month of May…wait for that Family….IMO the Monetary Reform is right in back of the battle of Mosul at a speed much quicker than what is happening now and it is actually double paced right now.

I want to really quickly touch on pictures coming out from banks…from all banks all over….do you see recycled photos of where they show all those 000’s notes on the counters….where are all those notes Family….where are all the LD’s….in banks or in the Green Zone….or in some city protected….I ask this because the RV and LD’s IMO have to go simultaneously…..but Frank it is an old picture they are recycling the picture…and so were the pictures with the 000’s notes on the bank counters…..IMO the LD’s are in satellite banks around these liberated cities that are awaiting distribution.

By the way the UN met today at 3:00 pm on Iraq….what do you think happened…and Abadi said at the end of 2 months they would be released from Chapter VII….those 2 months are coming to an end at the end of this month….look for more on this topic to come about.

Evil is so open in the ME…it has penetrated and saturated many in the ME….evil in the US is deceptively hidden….ISIS is evil and bold to be so loud….some of my FRIENDS have told me they actually shoot at demons in the battlefield of the ME…..IMO the US is under the hand of God….our spiritual beliefs have returned to America and have terrified the demons of this world….ME terrorists have no moral compass….and for President Trump to protect our borders is actually a spiritual blessing….all IMO…and I’ll bet you anything in the opinion of my Christian friends.

I pray this CC was helpful and I pray it put this weekend into a better understanding for you…..into a better chronological understanding especially of events we’ve shared with you tonight IOO that no one has talked about for the last 5 days or so since I’ve been with you.

By the way North Korea are you inherently stupid….you test another missile today….really….I got some bottle rockets you can test.

Donald Trump to Abadi….hurry up….we have to fund another war….oh buddy.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More