TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 19 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 19 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"It has Already Happened" by Your Brother in Truth - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted by Your Brother in Truth at 6:31 PM EDT on May 25, 2017

Sisters, Brothers, Fathers, Mothers, Sons, and Daughters today was one that was trying to say the least. I want you all to know that shared your stories with me in response to something that I posted last night that you have my infinite gratitude and I cried true tears for the first time in my life. I felt that for the first time in my life that I would have to end my marriage and I have strived to nothing more than be a good husband and loving father. My parents divorced when I was 6 months old and did not even know who my father was the first time I met him at my 9th birthday at Chuckie Cheese. He walked up to me and handed my 3 $100 bills and I had never seen one of those because my mother was a single income and at poverty level because she was not one to "milk the cow". She was so devastated by what my EARTH father did to her because he had cheated on her while she was pregnant with me with a prior woman. My father was a man of power and in my life I have not been around him for 24 hours collectively. nonetheless, I had kids who hated me in high school because they believed me to be the "spoiled rich kid" because they heard my father "Chuck" as I think of him picked me up in a helicopter. They had no idea that he did that not only to impress me, but to save time from his busy schedule. In TRUTH, i understand and if I were him I would have done no differently as he was running a company that at the time was in the business section being noted for earning nearly .7 Billion in revenue or whatever it was. He in spite of all of this has been there later in my life when I needed him. That was a more developed and less than completely developed though on that matter but I need to move on. I cried for the first time in my life last night, TRUE sorrow. I was laying on my back at about 1 AM and have been waking after about 2 hours sleep if lucky. I awoke with the thought that to do my true work I may have to leave what I was most devoted to. I talked to my wife this morning who is VERY3D and I am still doing my best to maintain composure because of my deep love for her as she has always been my best friend. I was laying on my back last night, eyes close, and tears were POURING out of the sides of my face as if it was a fountain. I read your heartfelt responses to my post and was brought to tears again. I knew that my story was not unique before seeing those responses because we are all ONE. We are the MIGHTY I AM, we are light, we are TRUTH. It is hard to believe because we have been so anchored to the 3D perspective and once you are awake, you realize that the Matrix is real and it is flaunted in front of us and should be the weak and the meek. Well, I have news for those FUCKERS and that is the first time I have used that word in the past as many months as I can remember, THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH. THOSE WHO ARE FIRST WILL BE LAST, AND THOSE WHO ARE LAST SHALL BE FIRST. I know we all feel the agony of our people and me personally, I have never once thought how to CREATE before the last 2 weeks because I was always practical and rooted in the debt slavery model simply being satisfied with making ends meet and having good friends and family. Well, I now know and demand that we be given our birthright. We allow ourselves to CREATE and manifest all that we see. Well friends, I can tell you that I, in mind, already have my 30,000,000 home, yacht, personal jet envisioned in my mind. This is not because I am materialistic as it is simply "stuff", but I wish to demonstrate the LORD'S abundance. No one will think you are a prince if you look as though you are a pauper. I see all of us gathering in this place of beauty to share ideas to help our planet grow. I believe that in 15 months we can end poverty, lack, and fear. How beautiful would this be? The name of the yacht will be either 144k or 144,000 just to raise their thoughts and suspicion. The RV has already happened. We do not see it but Heaven has as their constructs on "time" are let's say, different. I have already started to condition myself to give freely, tipping double the price paid or standard percentage. The LORD is conditioning me for this, US. I love you all and I am eager to "get to work" and that is what the biggest heartache is. We have been given the time to think in our minds in advance longer than we would wish, but the Father gave us this time to envision all of the things we can do to be most effective. Remember, we have been living 60 years or less if I had to guess on average. This story, saga, love story has been in motion for thousands and thousands of years and we are doing, waiting for something that has never been done before because of the DARK. We are the JEDIS, WE ARE ONE.

Signed,

Your Brother In TRUTH
IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More