Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for May 23, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Tuesday, May 23, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something o...

Monday, May 8, 2017

"Important Self Reflection" by (Anonymous) - 5.8.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:50 AM EDT on May 8, 2017

The human race has endured aggression and control mechanism ever since its inception on this planet. Very greedy you, as we all know, was no doubt surprised by the awakening of a few. But we must always give credit where credit is due. We all must realize and express how much we appreciate and love those who have died, and risked their lives in pursuit of unity and enlightenment. Without interventional guidance, we would be very lost indeed.

I intend to show my gratitude and love just as unconditionally. This is a word that very few of us actually have ever experienced. We may presume to but I’m certain is an almost impossible concept to see through the non-example we have been awakening.

I am choosing to be completely sovereign as I know I must be. And I must also take care of myself. But first I think it wise to make some unconditional gestures of my own. I have tried to imagine how I can do much of anything to help being lost myself. I am ashamed to say I was, until a few weeks ago, a sceptic of Inner Earth and many other things. I was fascinated that when Kepler and Hubble was finding Exoplanets I was so fascinated at how far we had come. And now next year James Webb orbiting outside the Lunar orbit. WOW!

I was never a big youtuber, but I looked the videos up about the telescope and found a ridiculous video about the ruins on the moon. Nah.. Stupid I told myself.

BUT I also found the excellent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM



By: Francis Conolly

I was intrigued…by the end of this I was absolutely disgusted that I considered myself an American.. I plastered this all over my email contact list, at work and anywhere I could. I was even more disgusted that we as a country actually elected that idiot murderer Georg H. W. Bush into the presidency and then his son as well. I had never really listened to JFK/s speeches. I was too young. But I was transfixed by the poetry of the man’s speeches. We need to remember all of those speeches. We will never hear a speaker as intelligently artistically pointedly directed speeches. ALL of them. He died for the very things we will have the privilege to experience and this above all must be front in you mind with everything else.

How can after a blatant attempt of the Industrial complex to take over the country the very first time. Yet stupidly we are blind to how many false flag excuses to trick us all.. And we dell for it after time after time.. Lets SEE: Act 1913, 33. WW!, WW2, bay of pigs, dot dot dot.. ALL THE WAY TILL THE YEAR 2017?

Lets own ouy ignorance and lets forgive ourselves and even Mr. Bush and everyone else. Our time is better spent and I will be honest.. I just don’t have the energy to waste trying to feel guilt or point angry fingers.. It. Like every other problem we see in life, is our own doing.

Here’s my gratuitice energy expressing all of these feelings in unconditional freedom.

I have 3 things I believe that will ease the stress of those who are in denial and who will not understand why, who, what and start blame games..

I need assistance in developing small food banks in every low income neighborhood. Built on the empty lots cleared by demolition of abandoned homes. Each can have a garden to grow fresh foods and dry goods can be stocked and maintained from a trust from our exchanges. These can be staffed by Church congregations in the area. And while they are helping. They must be informed and even with each churches Pastors assistance (they went to college and have more opportunity to listen to truth and reform their own congregations.

I have an issue of allowing the ignorant to remain ignorant in the light of a huge decision they must make. To remain or ascend. I live in Atlanta Ga and will leave my phone number on the board after RV.

I will pledge a huge sum to purchase HHO units to install in homes and cars to start our saying good buy to the grid and the excessive use of fossil products.. Its time to stop. Fracking id NOT good either. Anyone on N. Gas or propane will be informed they have another temporary clean option NOW.

These two things Ifeel we must do immediately to ease stress on an already irritated situation and then you find out just how ridiculously dead we have been..

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More