TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 16, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 16 2017 Compiled 12:14 am EDT 16 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

"It is the Most Beautiful Time in Life" by Your Brother in Truth - 5.27.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:08 AM EDT on May 27, 2017


Good morning, day, or night to you my BELOVED. I bring you WONDROUS NEWS FROM THE LORD. Please know this, I HAVE NEVER ONCE EVER USED OR THOUGHT OF USING THOSE WORDS. I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN IT AS HOKEY AND FAKE IN MOST CASES. BUT I NOW SEE!!!!.

I now know why each and EVERY single occurrence in my life happened. I SEE why each and EVERY person that has come into my life has done for me and will help me with in the hereafter. I SEE why I went to HELL and back TWICE on earth. I SEE why God in His sweet MERCY sent me the sweetest, most loving, and kind WOMAN the world has EVER made to be my WIFE. I CAN SEE why my dog who was dying last night, that is acting like a puppy today was sent. That I COULD SEE in her eyes the saddest eyes you have ever seen on a dog to give me the EYES OF SANADA/ IMMANUEL/ ESU/ JESUS CHRIST. I CAN SEE why I did not find ZIM until 3 weeks ago in a 20 year process as it would have destroyed my marriage if the process doesn't come to fullness soon, as it/ this is destroying the one I love most on this planet. I CAN SEE why I just now found IDC in the last 2 weeks for the same reason listed above. I CAN SEE why I felt compelled to start to share with you all when I have never done so with anything beyond work email. I CAN SEE why I discovered that MY NUMBER 22 is that of a MASTER BUILDER and I have never looked at any of this Numerology before EVER. i CAN SEE why my BIRTH DATE coincides EXACTLY on the HEBREW CALENDAR, which again, I HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT BEFORE LAST NIGHT, Coincides EXACTLY with the LIBERATION OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!! AMEN. I CAN SEE that I will be ONE that ABSOLUTELY WILL HEAL THIS LAND, AND GOD WILLING. I AM STARTING TO SEE AND WISHING AND DESIRING TO HEAL THE ENTIRE PLANET!!! SALU!!!

I CAN SEE that the RV had to be delayed so I may have the opportunity to come into SPIRITUAL FULLNESS to fully recognize my DUTY AND HONOR!. SO BE IT and IT IS SO and it is ALL THAT IS. I CAN SEE that the ANGELIC and SPIRITUAL GUIDES were speaking directly TO ME after I stopped denying their reality.

I CAN SEE THAT I AM FINALLY ONE WITH GOD

THE RV DROPS TODAY OR TOMORROW DEPENDING ON YOUR PLACEMENT
PEACE BE UPON YOU ALL
I LOVE YOU

Signed: Your Brother in Truth

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More