TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 20 2017 Compiled 3:03 am EDT 20 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

"High Expectations or High Vibrations?" by Stevie - 5.13.17

Entry Submitted by Stevie at 11:26 PM EDT on May 13, 2017


I want to offer my perspective about expectation. This is the perspective of a coach. It has worked well for me and been very successful for me, however, I do understand that all perspectives are unique and may not work for everyone.

I think having high expectations is having a negative affect on most in dinarland. I've never felt like having high expectations is productive. It's stressful. Here's what I mean: If I'm expecting the RV tonight and it doesn't come then there is letdown, stress. One of the reasons many are so exhausted is due to stress caused by expectations. I think high expectations are not required to receive the RV, what is required is high vibrations. The law of resonance or vibration is immutable. However expectations by their nature are limiting and really don't affect results positively. For instance, after asking the universe for a lambrogini and expecting it to come you are limiting yourself to a lambrogini when a spaceship would be so much better in many ways. By expecting the RV, focusing on it too much, many might be missing the more important aspects of the new age. I love it that we cover the more important aspects.

My first group meditation 20 years ago was a 2 hour meditation. I remember thinking, I don't know about this, I was never able to sit still for long periods in my younger days. I decided to trick my mind. I decided I was going to dedicate the entire day to meditation. If Buddha could do it for seven years surely I could do it for an entire day. I had no techniques or anything, but the two hours flew by. It worked! Imagine if I had thought oh, this will only take a few minutes and 5 minutes went by it hadn't ended. Another 5 min, not over yet, another and another.......... that 2 hours would have seemed like years! This is what happened here in Dinarland and why people are exhausted. I'm not, because I knew better, many do. But most don't.

When I was coaching I never placed high expectations on results, only on effort and attitude and things like that. Expecting to win a championship, or winning, or shooting a certain score was always counterproductive. It produces stress and if things don't go as expected there is always a let down.

A great yogi once said, "Results come to those who go on working without thinking of results". Expecting a certain result is counterproductive. Let's work on keeping our vibrations high and forget about results. Results are inevitable. The RV is here. Let's just enjoy each moment.

love always,

Stevie

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More