TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Preparation" - Intel Report from Yosef via Jeff 10-19-17

I just felt this was IMPORTANT info to share with the community. -- Submitted by Jeff Dunford gave Beijing the thumbs up on readiness ...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Guest Posts Regarding the RV/GCR & More for Wed. Evening - 5.3.17



This is a compilation of all guest posts submitted as of Wednesday Evening, May 3, 2017. All guest posts that are more than 5 paragraphs in length, deemed important, contains images or is a response to another post will be considered it's own post.

Note: This post will be continuously updated with more entries as they are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Another Note: Arrangement of Guest Posts have been changed from top to bottom to bottom to top. Each newly added Guest Post will be at the top rather than at the bottom to negate having to scroll down every time. ~ Dinar Chronicles

______________________________________________________

"Rothschild Conspiracy, be Vigilant"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:24 PM EDT on May 3, 2017

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/203882/the_rothschild_conspiracy_exposed/
______________________________________________________

"This Shows IQD Being Traded on Forex"

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 11:13 PM EDT on May 3, 2017

Iraqi Dinar On Forex International Trading

This just came out wanted to share to all my family this is great news. With the stocks being on the US Fiscal Services Report and the Forex market you should be ready to exchange Dinar. The Zim is listed on the Us Services Fiscal Services report at 1:1 but its not on the Forex market yet.

This shows we are super super close getting excited with each new reveal.

Sincerely

Reallucky1
______________________________________________________

"Crazy Chart Last 24 Hours"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:46 PM EDT on May 3, 2017




At 6:00 am in Iraq makes a move.

The last 24 hours chart was in a coma.

Just baffled.

A one day flatline and then bang a move up.

What transactions was made?

Is the forex mechanism link to Iraqs Country yet?Looks like their turning on different segments of their economy.

Any forex knowledgeable person in Dinarland can shed a little light of these irrational trading trends?
______________________________________________________

"For the Love of God & Creator, Quit Posting BeforeItsNews or MSM"

Entry Submitted by Truly Awake at 10:23 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Why do people who claim to be awake post these outlets? HOLY MOLY, just stop it. I'm not part of this Dinar Clan and I know this for fact since I've studied them for over 5 years.

I have studied at least 5-7 hours a day for 5 years and have been to Vipassanna 2 times for meditation 10 hours a day for 10 days straight. I am very keyed into many things, including what's fiction and fact. What is fact? It's what you perceive is fact after studying. The best lie I've learned over these years is....."The best lie ever told is the one with half truths". I consider myself to have a Phd. in research, so I know a lot of what I'm talking about. The only thing I lack is Astral Projecting. Am I awesome....NO, am I bragging.....NO. I'm here to help many learn the true reality.

Just stop it,

Truly awake
______________________________________________________

"Re: Are you Ready?"

Entry Submitted by One Of The Light at 9:07 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


"Recently Exchanged USD for IQD at Foreign Exchange Center in NYC"

He didn't say what the exchange rate was.. how many USD to IQD ? I can by on Ebey all day varying in prices,, but what is more important is the exchange rate back if they even take it .. Those are the questions YOU should have asked, what rate do they exchange IQD for USD.. WHen I go to buy silver rounds from a coin store I pay over spot price..about $3 and I bet, I know when I waked out and then walked back in to resell them.. they purchase silver.. I know they do not buy it back at the same price I just purchased it. SO don't think or try to make us think your a-the Wizard of Wall Street, Sandy I. Wiles got that title.

Vee.
______________________________________________________

"Re: Are you Ready?"

Entry Submitted by One Of The Light at 9:07 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Thanks so much for your post, The Freedom that I want for humanity is the motivation for my writing I just want people to know that I feel them and their pain everyday for this time the time of blessing to finally be with them, some suffer more than others but I get the point that this experience was asked for before we came. God Speed

One Of The Light
______________________________________________________

"Response to Amanda"

Entry Submitted by Compassion4Others at 8:29 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Thank you Amanda!

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

C40

"To: C40 - A Bit of Gratitude" by Amanda - 5.3.17
______________________________________________________

"Re: Midwestman"

Entry Submitted by Joe at 8:26 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Hey Mid,

Please excuse my vivaciousness, but I don't see how 6 to 7 years down the road it would change. It would still be an honor and I would still be excited.

I think it's just around the corner honestly ;)
______________________________________________________

"Re: BB136 and Rosestillarose"

Entry Submitted by Compassion4Others at 8:07 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Re: "Don't Worry About Me, But Thanks Anyway!" - One Who Knows - 5.2.17

I want to reach out and thank BB136 and Rosestillarose for their positive responses and constructive input to my most recent post in response to OWK. Very kind of each of you.

Not used to being referred to as a "troll"....lol

I did my best to stay in or near the boundaries of the "LIGHT".....as I replied.

It was a good test for me. I hope to do better next time.

Thank you for seeing my INTENT in spite of some of my "sharp edges"!Take care....C40

"Re: C40's Response to Don't Worry About Me" by BB136

"Confidence and Humility or Hang in There" by Rosestillarose
______________________________________________________

"Re: Houston... We have a Problem"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:14 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


"Houston... We have a Problem" by Concerned Lightworker - 5.3.17

Please do not quote hear-say or what you think is fact as something you know is a fact. If you do know if what you are quoting is indeed a fact or not. And when you do quote someone as a general statement please say in my opinion or state your references. You claiming it was all Hollywood produced offends me. I was an eye witness to lunar returns and personally knew people people involved in the program during that time period. "First off, I despise quoting from NASA since all their moon landings were all "made in a Hollywood basement" and all of their "stories" have a lot of holes in them. In this situation, it seems I had to quote it considering this quote........" (RE: "Houston", Concerned Lightworker, Dinarchronicles 3 May, 2017)
______________________________________________________

"Re: Yosef via BB136"

Entry Submitted by Angel Gee at 6:51 PM EDT on May 3, 2017


Greetings BB136....

I simply just wanted to acknowledge you and tell you that I think that you are a outstanding straight shooting individual and I love it.

Thank you for transcribing Yosef's intel information from the Real Truth Call the other day/night.

I am sending some love and light your way.

Humble Servant

I Am Angel Gee

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More