TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"God's and Goddesses" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.26.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 1:32 PM EDT on May 26, 2017



I first met the big blue healing orb in Costa Rica when I caught a little orb looking at my computer. It bolted away when I entered the room. I went back to my bedroom to contemplate what I had seen, since I was not sure if it was a good thing or not. Sitting on my bed, I had the feeling something was looking down at me and when I looked up, there was a clearly defined deep blue energy orb you can see in the picture below. It is above my hat to the left. This picture was taken from a group healing session I did later that day. Earlier in my bedroom it asked me if I would like to communicate with it and when I shook my head yes, it hovered over me and inserted what felt like an antenna down my spine. She told me she had come to find some kindergarten teachers to teach the healing work I do to many. Later when I was working with http://www.greenourplanet.org/ I realized she meant Kind-er-Garden teachers to teach children to grow good healthy, organic food. Deep Blue has been with me now for over 10 years and is a big part of any healing session I do.



Last night Tears of Joy and I were sitting in the hot tub looking out at the dark night sky created by the new moon, when I heard loud and clear, a different voice come through the antenna, as if it was coming from the Galactic family above. As it did, I repeated what was being said to Tears of Joy. "We are coming to meet you and would like to know how you would like us to present ourselves. Maybe formal, as Commander Sheldan Nidle would like?" I felt into my heart and responded, "No, I would like you to show up barefoot and in robes as Jesus, Buddha or Gandhi might present themselves and I would like to feel the presence of the feminine Mother Earth in your coming." There was a pause and I heard them say, "OK, we will see you Sunday night the 27th of May 2017, if that works for you." I laughed and thought, ‘If that works for me? How funny is that?’ Then I asked, "How would you like us to present ourselves at this meeting?” The voice softened and responded, "Please come without fear, don't react to what you see, just come with your heart wide open and filled with love." Afterward, Tears of Joy and I talked for some time about what this could mean. Maybe it was the Event, or maybe they were bringing the RV, or maybe they would ask us to go with them. Were we ready for that? We agreed we were both so ready to go. Just beam us up.

Later when I went to sleep, I had a dream that seemed like a continuation of the earlier conversation in the hot tub. We were sitting out on the back porch waiting for them and they walked around the back of the house and up onto the deck. They were dressed in long cream colored robes and when I looked down I chuckled because they were barefoot. As I looked deeply into the leader's eyes, I felt such peace and a pure feminine energy. "Are you ready to go?" she asked. I took Tears of Joy’s hand and as I did, I thought, ‘Ohh, I have to go to the bathroom. Should I go now before we leave or will there be bathrooms on the ship?" In the next second we were all walking down the hall of a large ship and I looked up to see two doors that I somehow just knew were the bathrooms because written on them was "GOD" and "GODDESS." I walked into the God door and Tears went into the Goddess door. As I opened the door, a bright light engulfed me and I knew instantly I was standing in a Healing Light Chamber. I could feel my vibration rising quickly and all my internal organs moving around as they were being cleansed and healed of all that did not serve me. I thought, ‘How smart, they put the light chambers in the bathrooms because then everybody would use them.’ When I came out, Tears was standing there, I took her hand and her vibration was pure and full of love. We started walking down the hall and I felt the presence of Deep Blue with me. I looked up at her and asked, "What ever happened to the little orb from that day?" I felt her smile as she said, "She is now the commander who is leading us. She turned out to be some kind of a smart lady, for sure." Then we all gathered around a kind of holographic bowl and in it I saw several pyramids, Stonehenge, the men of Easter Island and many other sacred sites. Then I saw several large crystal grids placed throughout everything and felt the power they were emitting that charged everything. The commander turned to me and said, "What you are looking at is everything your Galactic family has gifted to Mother Earth. Are you ready to meet your family now?" I said, "I think I already have," and then I woke up.

I wish to send out a special shout out to my Galactic family here on the stoop, to Stevie, Brett, Sister Sahara, Marie, Hels, Richard, Yo, Tank, Bewdah, Angel, Jan the Magnificent, Sugar, Terry, Matt, Dr. WC, Fisher, Edwardo and all the Real Truth Family, Redneck and the gang from the Saloon, Bruce and the TAP family, and to all the other great intel providers that have served this community. Also to Sunny, Gale, Pine Cone, Susan, Pat, Ken, and the upwards of 300 kind and caring souls who have contacted H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth And Life) at fundyourluckyday@yahoo.com and asked to be kept in the loop as we move forward with our many projects. A special thanks goes out to my dear Bobbi for introducing me to Sugarman and making me look so good with all the great editing you have done and for the very cool leather tie that will smile at the exchange person as they make me a gazillionaire and a special thank you for the kind words from Lore in yesterday’s post. I love you, sister.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/belated-birthday-wishes-and-love-love.html I know I have missed so many who have touched my heart on this journey, however, I know I will get to thank you all at Big John’s Ranch or the HEAL compound in Hawaii or at the many gatherings I do believe we will all be attending soon. May Love, Peace and Understanding follow you all for the rest of this lifetime and the next, and the next and trust me, I will recognize you now in each and every one of them. A Special Thanks to my soul partner and k-new playmate Tears of Joy who reminds me every day that she is all packed and ready to ride into the New Earth and build some dreams to-gather. Hey Scotty, beam us up will ya, and let's do this!

Cowboy saddled up and ready to ride

You Are All My Sunshine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SKjL5dIb0

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More