Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"The Hydraulic Power Of Segments" - One Who Knows - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 4:59 PM EDT on May 25, 2017 The Hydraulic Power Of Segments The Genius of the Segments plan is that it &...

Monday, May 8, 2017

"Further Response to C40..." by Harmony - 5.8.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 7:10 AM EDT on May 8, 2017


Good morning beautiful soul, I hope today finds you well.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response to my short post to you, and I’m very happy to hear that you found it helpful.

I’m going to share a few further thoughts with you, if that’s ok.....

Yes, we each have our own Truth. And that guides our journeys in each of our lifetimes. My Truth doesn’t negate your Truth, and yours doesn’t negate mine. There is more than enough room in this infinite Universe, and beyond, to accommodate an infinite number of Truths. The nature of our Universe is such that, even if my Truth appears to be in direct opposition to yours, or anyone else’s, it doesn’t mean that one or the other are wrong. In fact, they are all right, because they are our own Truths. Applying logic and reason here often causes confusion, but step outside the mind, and you can feel your way into this, and Know.

It’s important, for so many reasons, that we each speak our Truth. However, with that comes a responsibility, as we must be aware that our Truth may cause harm (ie upset, annoyance, fear even) to another, so it becomes essential that we speak our Truths with that awareness, and kindness. There are many ways to speak our Truth such that others do not feel unkindness from us. (Of course, it is entirely down to the receiver as to how they choose to interpret and then react!). I like that you talked about kindness. Kindness to all beings is, to me, pretty much all we need to make this New Earth of ours work for the benefit of all. And of course, kindness comes from love. Kindness acknowledges that we are all One, all each other. As our Mayan Guy says, “I am another you.”

I’m a big fan of Victor!!! I find his posts full of compassion, insight and wisdom. I remember he wasn’t always that way, but one day something seemed to have changed, and now I always enjoy what he has to say, very much. Thank you Victor!! Perhaps what this is all about though is perception. We each perceive what others say, and how they say it, in entirely unique ways. And we can’t help but interpret others’ words through the filter of our own experiences and thoughts. And then we judge. Interesting that you did acknowledge you might share a lot in common with Victor. Perhaps that’s why he’s come into your world – to be your mirror, so that you are able to see if there’s anything about yourself that isn’t helping you, and you might like to change. It often happens that way.

I’m not a religious person. As a child, with a very fiery Welsh Baptist grandmother, who made religion a very fearful thing, I was very repelled. In fact, to such an extent that I remember at 12 years of age stating (with the certainty that only a child knows!), that I was an Athiest. Applying only black and white logic, I didn’t get why seemingly intelligent people believed in something so apparently bonkers. I mean, a God, that you couldn’t see, or hear, or touch, and don’t get me started on miracles........ Ha ha!! I’m glad I went through that phase though, it brought me a lot of learning. And at the same time, I didn’t connect with the fact that I was still experiencing much very psychic phenomena, as I always had done, and which I just accepted as normal.

I get why some people feel that the concept of a New Age feels very much like a religion. Yet it’s not to me. I don’t follow any dogma, I follow my own heart. There is much that many of us have in common, yet we’re each of us on our own paths, following our own hearts. But it’s something very personal too, so I don’t share too much of this with too many others either. (And far too much to be sharing!!!).

Yes, pure Love as a guiding principle, is pretty much what it’s all about.......................

Oh, and I do work with a couple of Ascended Masters too, but again, that’s a very personal thing, for me only, not for sharing with others. If there are Ascended Masters or other beings channelled by others, but it doesn’t do it for you, then they’re not for you. I wouldn’t be concerned, this is not your path. Yet one day, it might be, who knows................ I do read some of the channellings, and some do it for me, others not so much. It’s useful to be offered the opportunity though, and sometimes, even if they don’t appear to resonate with us, they might still set off a little ringing inside us somewhere, that leads to something else.

There is no comparison of the paths we’re each on. They’re not linear, we’re not ahead of some, or behind others. We’re just on our own path, our own journey. One that we’ve chosen for ourselves, in order to grow and expand.

I love that your post ended with Love and Truth. I remember a very deep meditation many years ago, when I learnt so much about both these aspects of everything. Truth is the still silence from which Love emerges. The masculine and the feminine energies. Truth is The Word. You’ve prompted me to return to this meditation now. And Love is Everything, it’s what forms everything and the glue that holds everything. As always, words fail desperately with such huge concepts. Yes, I shall spend some time again meditating with Truth and Love. Thank you C4O, for this prompt.

Anyway, I shall take my leave here, and hope that my ramblings weren’t too random!!!

Much love to you again, dearest Compassion 4 Others.

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More