TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Who, What, and Where is "Jared Rand?" by FXStrategist

Who, What, and Where is "Jared Rand?" by FXStrategist Published with Permission (Message written to Kre8change, shared here) If ...

Monday, May 22, 2017

"Defining Love: What is Love" by K - 5.22.17

Entry Submitted by K at 2:03 AM EDT on May 22, 2017

There are so many phrases that people use or say to describe love, and those phrases might be examples of what many people felt about the love they are familiar with. I think love is different for each person, depending on the degree or depth of love (or the degree of a reaction felt within the heart) and the words used to describe the experience of love (the thoughts of the mind). the love between a mother and her child: I can remember when the judge declared my divorce final there was peace, BUT when the judge stated that the state of Florida would now rule about who would have custody of the children; I immediately felt a knife in my chest and a fear so consuming that I felt paralyzed though I wanted to rush home, pick up my babies and flee with them as far as I needed to go. I would have gone to the ends of the Earth. The experience took my breath away ant then the judge stated that the state of Florida had granted custody to the mother. Love is binding, there is no separation, it is forever unconditional. The love of a child to its mother: In 1950 as an infant I was adopted. I was told stories about my mother and even told that her clothing was found by the river in Philadelphia. As I grew, I continually wondered who she was, what she looked like and if she was alive. I used to sing little songs about my relationship with her. I gazed out vehicle windows to look for her whenever driven through the Philadelphia area. In 2004 I met my 4 sisters and was also given photos of my mother who had expressed a very deep love for me. It was my father who had abandoned me. To my shock, I had been looking at her in the mirror my whole life. I finally felt whole, no longer frayed, I felt stronger and more significant in who I was meant to be. Love gives the gift of wholeness and identity. The love of a husband and wife: Married for 16 years, I had survived through many painful events that the years have managed to heal. A final blow, so to speak caused me to consider the welfare of my children and I decided that we needed to be on our own. Eventually, that led to a divorce. The divorce experience is terrifying. Even though there were circumstances that caused the marriage to end, I experienced great pain. I found that divorce isn't just the end of a legal marital contract, but it is the breaking of the heart. The joining of hearts in marriage causes a spiritual, blessed by God bond that combines two hearts into one. When a divorce takes place, each person suffers the loss of half their heart. I moved on after my divorce feeling that I was safe, but also thatI was mourning having experienced a great loss. Again, time does heal, but the painful has been reminding me that marriage if the love of a lifetime that changes two people into one. Love is shared and love is living with the other person's best interest as a priority. Love is sacrificial, and love is not selfish or self-centered. Love is honesty and love is kind. When each of us looks at others, their actions, and relationships it is a blessing to visibly recognize love, but we are grieved to notice where love is not a reality. May those reading this understand that love needs to be guarded, cultivated, enjoyed and given freely without return. Love is a responsibility and opportunity of giving, not to be purchased or to be taken. K

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More