TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Today was the Day" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update - Tank - 12.11.17

Entry Submitted by Tank at 5:53 PM EST on December 11, 2017 SPEAK INTEL 5:31 EST 12/11/2017 • Allegedly the 120 "ZIM Counters&quo...

Thursday, May 25, 2017

"Creative Courage" by (Anonymous) - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:57 PM EDT on May 25, 2017


I have long been someone who will go out of my way to assist. Sometimes, i will help someone to my own detriment. Although I grew up in chaos and received a bit of over zealous parenting, I emerged a fairly healthy adult and have enjoyed a fair amount of success. Sporadically I would help others either physically, financially or just as a listener. I think my subconscious worked me over through 30 years of adulthood to be more benevolent. Five months ago my life changed forever and I am thankful.

I have know this friend for about 10 years and we have spoken on and off. We had the opportunity to reconnect and began to catch up. As we talked we struck on the topic of helping others. This included improving our individual lives to have the bandwidth to really do some good. We had both just ended personal relationships as well as doing professional reboots.

In the process I offered to help him in various ways that would jump start his efforts. We scheduled some time the next week to discuss the details. We met the following week and talked about his kids and light hearted things. He then said, “I want to do something for you.” “ I want to gift you something that will change your life because you have always shown the giving side of yours.”

I was flattered and smiled. He produced a gift letter and Zim note and proceeded to give me his history especially his last 15 years. If you met this man you would immediately enjoy his aura, company and poise. He outlined for me the impact of the GCR to humanity. For the next 2 hours we talked and brainstormed and I listened and learned.

Through my life I have made decisions against my intuition, my gut feel. In hindsight I knew I should have followed my gut. I have gotten better at paying attention. During those moments with him I discussed some significant projects for humanity. His projects and my projects flowed for hours. I was exhilarated and exhausted after our time together. This was the life changing moment and I would not go against my gut.

Over these last few months during my day to day I realized I was making plans on projects regardless of the GCR. I was having conversations with influencers that had similar interests, without mentioning the GCR. I was Creative Courage in motion. In the last few months I’m thrilled to say I have formulated a handful of tangible projects that can employ, mentor, lift up, re-energize others domestically and internationally. I have a sense this could be in the hundred of thousands of people. Yet through their own will, drive and courage, without having my will imposed upon them.

There is an author of many books named Rollo May. The title of this post taken from one of his more widely read books - The Courage to Create. I bring this up because one of the most powerful chapters explores the theory of Creativity and Encounter: Creativity occurs in an act of encounter and is to be understood with this encounter as its center.

Each of us benefiting from the GCR have our own encounters and they are possibly endless during our remaining years. If we allow ourselves our intuition and creativity during a significant encounter I feel we open ourselves to a broader connected world. The GCR has the ability to calm our thoughts and inspire our ideas beyond a passing notion.

Mr. May explores types of courage: 1) physical courage, 2) moral courage, 3) social courage and lastly 4) creative courage.

It is Social Courage that extends ourselves to the world. It is the courage to relate to other human beings, the capacity to risk one’s self in the hope of achieving meaningful intimacy. It is the courage to invest one’s self over a period of time in a relationship that will demand an increasing openness.

He quotes modern novelist James Joyce from his book “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man” -

Welcome, O life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race.

It is a profound declaration: Each new event/encounter requires another assertion of courage.

He notes: The task will be “to forge in the smithy of my soul,” as arduous as the blacksmith’s task of bending red-hot iron in his smithy to make something of value for human life.

Each of us GCR participants or not have the Courage to Create - in endless ways. Satisfy yourself and without imposing a heavy hand - create generous paths of love and respect to help, mentor, and inspire humanity - one person at a time.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More