TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 13, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 13 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 13 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, May 22, 2017

"Corrected Post-RV Hello!" by ubiety - 5.22.17

Entry Submitted by ubiety at 8:49 PM EDT on May 22, 2017

I expect of myself the highest standards of truthfulness and integrity. In my lighthearted offer to BB136 to get together post-RV to have a beer and share our GCR experiences, I paraphrased the words of a recent post by "yosef". As out host, Patrick, points out, "yosef" did not actual say what I had represented, namely, that 800#s would be released this morning.

It was not at all my intent to make any "false statement" in my post today. I would like to believe that for those who discern, anyone will see I take some pains to not damage my credibility by misstating facts. Retrospectively, it's clear that I combined several statements made in the "Swim" - Geopolitical Overview" from yesterday which from memory seemed to mean what I said. However, I didn't note in my post earlier today that I was working off of memory and not quoting the "Swim" post.

I prefer to quote actual words used. Here is what I read and where:

Received via email at 8:03 PM EDT, posted to http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/swim-geopolitical-overview-sunday-may.html:


"The Quan Yin spoke an ancient phrase in a language only Obama knew, and it unlocked all global computer codes on Saturday evening."

"This began the RV for humanity."

"Money worldwide begins flowing freely and infinitely tonight on the new Asian based system @ 9:00pm EDT."

"800#s can come anytime before or after and still slated for this weekend we are told."

"And just like that ... everything changed forever."

"Meaning, the RV is not only a reality for a release, but already globally occurred with and T1 through T5 up to the plate with shortly with spendable liquidity."

Having sat in my backyard enjoying late morning coffee, I was posting from my phone and didn't have both the compose window and the "Swim" post up before me. I make no excuse for not quoting "yosef", so I offer his words just above to explain my basis of recollection about the release of 800#s. My conclusion (without a quote) was based, largely on the implications of money beginning to "flow freely and infinitely" last night at 9:00pm EDT, that "everything changed", and seemingly everyone ("T1 through T5") will have "spendable liquidity" "shortly". Even as I review the above quotes, I think my off-hand memory wasn't utterly baseless, just not an exact quote.

Since I don't believe the quotes above are at all "cherry picked" or out of context, what do they mean? Candidly, if they don't mean 800#s were to be out in time to allow us all "spendable liquidity" or that "everything changed" (as in, past tense), or that release was "for this weekend", they sure sounds like strange statements to communicate NOT early Monday. Perhaps they were to encourage, perhaps to create plausible deniability upon 800#s simply not releasing. Now after the fact, on critical analysis, the intention of the author is not clear to me.

In any case, it does no good to speculate on meanings. For my part, I wish to be clear. I did not quote the post to which I hearkened for the 800# release timing. My words to BB136 ("'yosef' has told us the 800#s were released this morning") did not quote from the "Swim" post. Therefore, I inadvertently failed to accurately reflect the verbatim words of that post. To all those who may feel offended or misled, please accept my apologies.

"Grounded" includes "realistic, and unpretentious". I don't like either of these characteristics in others and am intolerant of it within myself. Thank you for the chance to correct this error.

I am,

ubiety


P.S. So, did "money worldwide begin[] flowing freely and infinitely [last night] on the new Asian based system @ 9:00pm EDT"? If I've misunderstood this obvious declarative statement, I appreciate hearing from you.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More