Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Bumpy" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - May 27, 2017

Received via email at 10:46 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles UST raided by Republic forces tonight preparing for RV release (a...

Friday, May 5, 2017

"Come Into Your Own Power, You Matter" by TheRisingTide - 5.5.17

Entry Submitted by TheRisingTide at 10:51 AM EDT on May 5, 2017

Disclaimer: This post is solely my opinion. It is not meant to offend, condemn, ostracize, or otherwise upset anyone. On the contrary, my purpose draws from my pure love for my human family and my intention is simply to relate some of my experiences thus far on my spiritual path and here in Dinarland, and if I can help even one person move forward on their own journey, then I will consider the effort to be worthwhile. This forum has certainly done that for me.

Thank you to ALL posters here on DC (yes even the “negative” ones). You have helped me to reach certain understandings that may have otherwise taken much longer or via more indirect routes. Thank you Patrick for this platform of learning and for the opportunity for each of us to experience what we need at this present time.

For transparency, I am a simple 30 year old dude, I have no personal connection to any official “source” except for the only one that matters. I am a surfer, I like to restore old VWs, I am a brother, a son, an uncle and a friend. I’ve chosen (was chosen?) to follow a spiritual path that has been both incredibly difficult, and even more incredibly rewarding. I am learning and discovering more every single day. Ordinary and yet entirely unique. Sound familiar?


Now to the point of my post…

So many great posts here today. The energies seem to be signaling a continued progression in both our individual and collective consciousness simultaneously—isn’t it amazing how that can even happen?! Some highlights for me from today are:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/there-is-only-you-by-victor-5517.html?m=0

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/proof-by-ruby-5517.html?m=0

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/rated-r-not-rated-for-toothless.html?m=0

Disclaimer #2: I am NOT in anyone’s “camp”. I appreciate everyone’s posts because they all serve a purpose.

These three posts have one thing in common. The posters have all taken it upon themselves to develop their OWN interpretation/sense of what is really going on. And isn’t that what this is all about? I think we can all agree—and if not, that’s okay—that the cabal has directed the narrative of our world and consciousness thus far. And we are told over and over to not give in to their mind control anymore, yet we still latch onto certain “gurus” and allow them to dictate the narrative and what we are supposed to think? How is that any different? Why do we continue to allow this? No really, ask yourself this question and consider it for a while. And I am not innocent of this either. I am right there in the boat with you guys and gals. Is it because we are afraid to form our own beliefs? Not confident enough? Not smart enough? C’mon…

Today, after my usual morning routine of letting out the pup, making our breakfasts, reading my go to websites/news/DC, and then meditating (sound familiar?), I came to a couple of profound realizations for my own self and I’d like to share them with you. If you resonate with them, great! If not, that’s totally okay because we are different people under different circumstances with a totally different set of tools in our spiritual toolbox. Not better, not worse, just different.

First, some synchronicity. This past week, I found a couple days to get some work done on my ’63 Beetle. As I dig in more and more, I keep finding all kinds of shoddy work done by previous owners that will need to be addressed in the future and I began to get disheartened at just how much time it is going to take before I’m done. I had to remind myself—you love the learning and doing the work, otherwise you wouldn’t have gotten the car in the first place. Don’t focus so much on what it’s going to be like when it’s finished. Take it one day, one project at a time, be present with it and enjoy it. Before you know it, there will be nothing left to do and you will be that much more appreciative of what you’ve accomplished. Where would the satisfaction be if it was simply done in a week?

Then on Wednesday, at my piano lesson (I’ve only been playing for 6 months), my teacher could see that I was visibly frustrated by not being able to play the new set of pieces assigned for that week. She stopped me, looked straight at me and said: “Kevin, you’re learning. Don’t focus so much on the end product and what it should sound like. Focus on the process and enjoy the steps you are taking to become a piano player.” I almost burst out lauging because it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I feel we are so focused here in Dinarland about where we are going and what it’s going to be like and who/what we should believe, that we are so completely living outside the present moment and missing the whole point completely. At least this was true for me and I’m not afraid to admit it. And all of the great spiritual teachers have told us over and over that being present is the most important thing.

So I ask you all this: What do YOU believe? What do YOU think is going on? When you read certain posts, do they feel right to YOU? Just because some exalted guru says some other guru (who by the way is exalted by someone else) is wrong, does that mean YOU need to also think they are wrong? Think for yourself! Feel what your gut and your heart are telling you as you read their words/vibrations. You know what I’m talking about, right? That little pang of butterflies, but not the good kind? If it doesn’t sit right with you, then trust that! Who is someone to tell you otherwise?

For example, in OWK’s Mind Garden post (and no, this is not a knock to OWK who has brought forward many important points) he has an old VW Beetle outside his fence along with the dilapidated house. Well I’ll tell you what—me personally, I would rather have that old Beetle and dilapidated house in the middle of the woods over the mansion and luxury sports car any day, hands down. So neither he is wrong, nor I. Just different.

One final point because I realize this is getting a biiiit lengthy: Have you stopped to think what the effect this constant “the RV is going to happen this weekend” and then not happening situation has on your reality? Ask yourself this: do you REALLY think it is going to happen tomorrow? I mean REALLY… Be honesy with yourself. You can lie to your brain, but your heaart knows the truth. In my opinion, because we’ve heard it over and over and over and it never happens, it only serves to reinforce the belief that we are riiiight there, soooo close, but never actually there. And if the belief that you manifest your own reality is true, which in my personal view it is, then we are continually manifesting that we are right there, but never quite there. Ever wonder why it’s gone on this way for so long? My suggestion: Believe that it will happen. Believe that the universe will provide it for you at a time that is most beneficial for you and humanity. Is it waiting for you to learn something first…? Also important to note: If you do actually believe it is going to happen tomorrow, I am NOT saying you’re wrong.

Let’s celebrate each other’s differing points of view and offer our own as well. The narrative of our lives and beliefs has been controlled for far too long. Come into you OWN power. Your opinion matters just as much as any of the gurus. No seriously, it does!

Post your thoughts. Be confident. There are other people who will resonate with you. Don’t let others tell you what to believe. You are smart. You are unique. You are part of something.

Let’s do this.

With much love,

TheRisingTide (Kevin)

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More