Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Lunisolar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 19, 2017

Received via email at 5:52 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Speaker Paul Ryan is waiting for the USN to pass the Senate via a ...

Friday, May 12, 2017

"Carry On" by Sarah - 5.12.17

Entry Submitted by Sarah at 1:30 PM EDT on May 12, 2017

Hello beautiful family,

Before you read the rest of this, would you pause a minute, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and feel the love I am sending to you?

Oh, yeah!

I’ve enjoyed playing the role of (daily) observer here, and I have to tell you guys thank you for how much I have learned, healed, and grown from reading your words and connecting with your hearts. In fact, I’ve been learning a lot from life in general. So much so that it seems words fail me most of the time these days. A challenging experience for someone like me, who loves to share heartfelt letters, poetry and song. I can see that we have all been growing, shifting, and transforming a lot lately. I am so beyond honored and overjoyed to be able to both observe that and participate in it here with this family of human angels.

I want to thank Leenish and Eric for that boost I needed to sit down and write to all of you again. I am going to keep posting after this, too. There are so many wonderful things I would love to share with all of you. Thank you, every single one of you, for being here and sharing this journey with me.

I could come to you guys today with about a million stories, bits of wisdom, encouragement, comfort, advice, humor. Somehow, it doesn’t seem right. I see and feel all of you, and I can tell that we are all ready. There is so much love between all of our hearts… the functions of the mind seem so unimportant compared to that.

I remember so many lifetimes spent with all of you. I am so glad we have all been here to remind each other of our mission, purpose, divinity, and sheer willpower. I want to remind all of you today that we are in this together, connected throughout space and time, sharing such a profound experience that there is no way to communicate it except by inner understanding. I used to say all the time that we share one heart. I feel that more deeply today than I ever have.

Such being the case, I want you all to know that I feel your pain and I share in it too. Sometimes I am not the best at handling it. It seems like I keep cleansing and healing myself only to become a vessel for the pain and fear of another. I resent it at times until I realize that’s part of why I am here. My heart keeps reminding me that I am not alone, that the fears I conquer in myself and the wounds I heal in myself and help to heal in others has an effect on the collective as we go through this transition. Still, it doesn’t take much of the sting out of the sadness I feel to know that people all around the world are feeling that way too. In fact, it only deepens my resolve to do something about it. I haven’t been able to wait around anymore. Every ounce of my willpower has been going to working on myself, and when possible, spreading as much love, light, and healing around the world as I can.

I know we’ve all been doing that. I am so proud of us. We are such freaking rock stars. I know it’s so incredibly hard sometimes. And I am so here for all of you, if you ever need a boost. You’ve been here for me in ways I can only hope you know. Out of all the reasons why we are here today, the most important one is love. I love all of you, beautiful family. Tune into my heart and I hope you can feel what my words fail to express. No matter when you are reading this, we are all connected at this exact moment. Do you feel that? It’s not just you and I - the whole family is here. And I mean everyone - all the hearts involved in this wondrous, exciting, crazy-making experience.

Group hug? Bring it on in, y’all.

I state my intention here to be joining all of you in celebration very, very soon.

Love always,

Your sister Sarah
avalonreturns@protonmail.com
1-800-WHATNDA

Of course I didn’t forget the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzsWMcHX8mI




“We didn't need a story, we didn't need a real world
We just had to keep walking
And we became the stories, we became the places
We were the lights, the deserts, the faraway worlds
We were you before you even existed”

Carry on, carry on, carry on
And after us the flood
Carry on, carry on, carry on
Our silver heart leads the way
Banners of gold shine
In the cold, in the cold, in the cold
Footprints of snow
Blind from the road
Hail!

We carry on, carry on
For the world
We are One!
The battle's fought, the deed is done
Our silver hum runs dark and strong
Hand to the heart, lips to the horn
We can stand
Hand on my breast, I'll keep you warm
Hail!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More