TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 15, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 15 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 15 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Brothers and Sisters" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.10.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 7:31 PM EDT on May 10, 2017



I grew up in a family of eight kids and fighting was a way of life. When things got out of hand, Big John would step in and lay down a little law to the tune of, "You better love your brother or sister. The day might come when they're all you've got." I had one brother who was only eleven months younger than me and most of the time when stepping in became necessary, he and I were involved. I remember one time when I was about ten, my dad walked into the bedroom my brother and I always seemed to share no matter what house we lived in, and had to duck the lamp being thrown across the room aimed at my head. Big John caught it, calmly turned around, put it down on the stand and sat down on my bed. "Come here, both of you. I want to talk to you!" I sat on one side of him and my brother on the other. He said, "I can't even begin to tell you how much I wished I had a brother to fight with when I was growing up. My older brother was twelve and I was eight when I watched him drive off that day on the back of the tractor with my dad. I never told him this, but he was my hero. I looked up to him and even though every once in awhile we would have a disagreement, he somehow always ended up hugging me back to my senses." My dad put his arms around both me and my brother. "It was starting to get dark and Mother was getting worried that my brother and dad were not back from the field yet. She told me to get in the truck because we were going to go see if everything was OK. As we came around the corner and headed toward the field, we could see there were a couple of cars stopped on the road up ahead. I heard my mother scream before I saw the tractor tipped over in the ditch, my dad standing beside it, his head in his hands. Then I saw it. My brother was laying on the ground not moving, as a man was closing his eyes with his fingers I realized, He was dead!" I felt my dad squeezing me as he started to weep. I had never before seen my dad cry and I started crying too. I heard my brother sobbing as well, and we all sat there on the bed hugging each other. I wish I could say from that day on I never fought with my brother, but I can't. I will say this, though. Today he is one of my deepest and best friends on this planet.

I buried my older brother a few years ago when he died of cancer. The day I did it, I vowed no matter how much I disagreed with my remaining brothers and sisters, I would love them through it. We here on D.C. are all brothers and sisters and whether you like to admit it or not, we are all ONE energy and if there is ONE thing I have learned in my many years of working on myself, it's that YOU do not have to do anything to make me feel better. I will either feel better or not because since I last checked, free will is still an option here on this wonder-filled Planet Earth and I for ONE intend to use it. Whenever I come to the place where what someone else is doing affects me so deeply and I feel the need to ask them to change or I pick up a weapon and demand they change I look in my cosmic mirror and ask myself what is it they are doing that makes me feel this way? The answer is always the same. They are not acting from their Higher Self. I remember well when I was doing the same and it makes me angry at myself for having been there and it's easier to transfer that anger to them than it is to own it. I then take that lesson and use it to LOVE DEEPER starting with myself and then I love them. Loving each other is the only way we are going forward from here. There is no them and us. Tears of Joy and I did a deep meditation yesterday to call in this RV/GCR, as we entered into the universe and beyond we both had the same deep and peaceful feeling that we were ONE with EVERYTHING there is no place we do not exist. WE as a collective are about to be handed the Keys to the Kingdom and as hard as it may be to accept this fact, we are ALL going to be let in no ONE will be asked to leave, period. Our God is a just and loving God she has no favorites.

I love you all and I stand behind Patrick, my Captain here on D.C. I will do anything I can to make his job easier, he has stood on the bow of this ship through sickness and health. I support him to remain the Captain of this ship because I know one thing about him for sure. He is Love Sweet Love!

Peace to you all and I hope you are ready because we are about to be called up to H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth And LIfe) and that means all of it!

Cowboy

Your ain't heavy you're my Brother and my Sister and we will carry each other on AMEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT57tjz9py8

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More