TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 16, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 16, 2017 EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE PROSPERI...

Monday, May 1, 2017

"Big Bad Bob" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.1.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 5:57 PM EDT on May 1, 2017



Tears of Joy and I joined Greenman and several other healers and lightworkers in hosting a Spiritual Energy Faire this weekend here on the mountain. One of the practitioners was a medium and as he put it, "I am a Medium, but really I am an Extra Large." And extra large he was with a big heart, big love, really big compassion and most of all a big, big desire to serve those in need. Bob's gift was so amazing and so refreshing to be around because I knew the moment he stepped into my space, something magic was going to happen. I have done many clearings of spirit energies that others did not want in their presence or their homes. Most of the time it was just a desperate call for someone to listen to something they needed to say before moving over to the other side. On one occasion the energy was so real, I saw it as a man standing right in front of me and when it took a swing at me, I ducked and lunged at him, only to find myself laying on the floor laughing at how silly I must have looked to those who did not see him. Several of us gathered before the Faire opened and were having a conversation when Bob went to put his hand with one of the ladies in the group and it stopped in mid air. He asked, "Did your grandmother just pass? She is standing here right next to you." The look on the woman's face let us all know Bob had made a connection. Over the next few minutes Bob helped the lady and her grandmother catch up to a few tears from all of us standing around as we listened to this love feast. Bob was one busy guy as the faire went on and at one point I could see he was getting tired and a little worn out so I asked him to come to our booth. I laid him down on the table and did a little energy massage work on him. As I was working on him, he lifted his head and said, "Did your dad pass?" I smiled. "Yes he did, some time ago, but we talk almost every day." "Big John says he is so proud of you and the work you are doing. He says you may not know it, but he was a light worker as well." I started to laugh. "He sure was, but I never really thought of him as that." Bob smiled. "He says he loves where you are, but he's really excited about where you're going." He sat up and gave me a Big John Bear hug and said "he ask me to do that." I felt my dad in that hug and I thought to myself, 'he would be proud of where we're all going and how exciting is it that we go together as one, it makes waiting here on the stoop with all of you so much easier for me, we are creating in the NOW with our thoughts and actions what is unfolding for us today!' Manifestation is a funny thing. Sometimes you get caught in the manifestation of the collective consciousnesses, as in the case of 911. As hard as I tried to escape the effects of that day, no matter how far away from America I ran, I still felt caught in the web of the energy that day created for us all. Now we are standing, sitting, meditating, dreaming, hoping, praying for this New Earth to show itself in the spirit of an exchange center, but what is it we are exchanging really? Our belief systems, our way of treating those around us, our outlook on money, our understanding of how much we can do to change the world. Whatever it is you are exchanging, I know it will be just what is needed for you to step up and make a difference in the collective energy that is being created NOW.

It was so amazing watching those who entered Bob's space with so many questions and exited with a look of deep and calm peacefulness. I recommended to many of those who came into our booth to go see Bob and after their sessions. They returned to first of all thank me and then to share their story of what transpired. The common thread I saw through all the stories was one of 'Now I have some closure on something that I needed to finish and I can move forward into what I know it was I was put on this earth to do.' I wish for all of you this knowing of your life's purpose, your destiny, your calling, your mission, should you decide to accept it. I wish for all of you a deeper understanding, like the one I got this weekend, that we are not alone and somebody up there is pulling for us and proud of what we as a collective consciousness are about to do for this planet and all who live on it.

Go In Peace and Prosper!

Cowboy

I believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bkoHhIwMe4

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More