TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 13, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 13 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 13 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, May 22, 2017

"Answer for Informed Human about OWK" by One Who Is Ascending - 5.22.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Is Ascending at 1:16 PM EDT on May 22, 2017

This is the 1st time I have posted here at DC and I have been following the posts for about a year now.


I am one who sits patiently on the sidelines and just soaks up the Intel and meditates on it and prays about it.

I was ever so glad when we (I say we because I feel like I am part of the DC family now) decided to start limiting the negative posts by the cabal minions and trolls.

As others have already mentioned the vibrations have definitely gone up and it is a joy to read the positive posts and come away feeling so uplifted.

Which brings me to the title of the post today. It has become apparent to me that there are a few here that still have many questions, and I specifically mention Informed Human because his post happens to be the post that brought me off the sidelines. I have notice that it seems that no matter what OWK posts that Informed Human consistently has to question his Intel, and his most recent post that I came across was “Question for one who knows” and it was referring to the Intel that said not to listen to Dave Schmidt.

The 1st question he has is “How do you know?”, then he moved on to, “did you do research or did someone tell you?”

Then later he states “I know you don’t like answering my questions because they are too hard and cause great thought and research”.

I am not just pointing out Informed Human, but all who have the same questions and feel the same way he does.

Please accept this in the spirit of love that it is meant, I am wanting to help you understand your frustration.

The dilemma that Informed Human and others like him are having is that you are trying to understand 5D logic with your old 3D mindset.

While in the 3rd dimension everything is run through the intellectual mindset. It has to be understood by the intellectual mind, but once you start to ascend you move to operating through the heart mind, your emotions and feelings. Some people call it the “following your gut” concept. What I am trying to explain is that OWK gives a high vibration message that only those who understand by the heart mind can accept, and those who still operate by the intellect cannot even begin to comprehend. That is why you continue to ask for proof.

That is why many here in the DC family look so highly on OWK and other Intel providers, because they are giving us all the proof we need. In fact we don’t need proof because once OWK says it and it resonates with our heart mind we have the proof, we KNOW it! There is no need for the 3D proof, and as long as you continue to operate in the old 3D intellectual level, he could never prove it too your satisfaction.

It’s kind of like oil & water, they just don’t mix, no matter how much you shake it, it still separates.

What if I were to tell you that YOU are a divine being, and eternal being, that YOU are a God! That death is not real, that there is NO DEATH! That you will continue to BE after you lay this physical body down.

Would your response be to prove it? All I can offer for proof is my own knowing and the same proof the man Jesus offered to those who wanted to stone him. They claimed they wanted to stone him because “He a mere man claimed to be GOD”. He declared to them that “does it not say in your own scriptures that you are gods”, that is right, Jesus called the very people that wanted to stone him gods. (This can be found in John 10:33-35)

After Jesus had been resurrected from physical death he appeared to the apostles. He walked through a wall into their presence and even after seeing and touching him they still had a hard time believing, doubt is a big part of the 3D experience.

You might say the same thing about my post here, that you said about OWK post, that it is nothing  but “ambiguous conjecture at best.”

I want to suggest you try a little patience, that is another spiritual gift that divine beings have in their arsenal. In time you will begin to operate with the heart mind and begin to move from questioning to knowing.

My suggestion, to those in the same boat who are trying to understand why all of us here at the DC family do not question OWK and the other Intel gurus like informed human does is because we are not operating from the same place he is/you are. Eventually he and you will not either. It is just part of the process. Eventually your heart mind will replace your intellect, and that is a good thing.

I would encourage all with questions who get frustrated at the “lack of proof” (3D of course) to just be patient. You might want to sit on the sidelines for a bit and turn the questions inward and meditate or pray on it.

Your continual asking for proof is not proof that your questions are too hard for OWK, but it is proof that it is not vibrationally compatible to your intellectual thought process.. You are the one who is having the hard time.

The reason I say this is that I used to be the same way, I always had to have proof, and I would say within the last couple of years I began to understand that when something fits vibrationally with your heart mind that is the real proof.

It will come eventually, but you have to be patient, just because you do not believe and understand does not mean it is not true.

I don’t want you to think that I am trying to make you feel less than, we are all one, you are my brother. We who understand are no better that those with questions, but you must come to realize at some point not everyone is at the same level. We are all on our own journeys some are more advanced than others.

Ascension is a process, I am positive that there are some here who are much more advanced than I am. I am still learning and I appreciate the Intel providers that are here.

They have connections I do not have and I much appreciate them sharing the knowledge and truth that they have with us.

To OWK I want to thank you for all the info you provide, I watched you go from being OWB to OWK and cannot express in words how much your posts have meant to me.

Please continue doing what you’re doing, and I hope to actually get to work with you in the future on the other side of the RV.

Well, I can only hope and pray that this is taken in the spirit of love it is given. That the scales can fall from some of those eyes out there, and possibly help them begin to operate from the heart mind instead of the intellect.

Much love to all who read this, I am by no means a guru, just a partially informed human learning what it means to be a God. I will return to my sideline now.

Thank you Patrick for allowing me to share my ramblings, that is if it gets posted.

May you all be richly blessed today.

OWIA – One Who Is Ascending

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More