Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Shoes of a Fisherman" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - August 20, 2017

Received via email for publication at 6:00 PM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles If Christ really was born at noon on 8/21, and Israel is 7 hours a...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Another Victor Masterpiece by Pine Cone

“Gettin Good at this Game”

https://youtu.be/uLlv_aZjHXc



All Hell broke loose 1984 when God awakened inside me, the “I Am That That Thou Art” as Duality-addiction lost it’s Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty to the Collective “I Am” sex-slavery con Consciousness ‘Game on Game’ mirror-miming Love-lorn Lost-soul Physical-habit Karma Dharma Drama folly lolly lifetimes dissonance on my bullshit-vibration.

“I AM” had been here before, many, many lifetimes, and recognized everything, just as I had left it, whether I pretended to be a Man, or pretended to be a Woman. I recognized all the same feelings, either way “I AM” appeared as either “I AM” Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal 3d satanic Life Review half-life timeline life plan lifetime in Karmic Dissonance GMO-disappointment linear Time Godless codependency.

1966 learned to Listen to others, as myself by responding with Delight to experience bonding Communion ONENESS, and visited Carl Rogers, and Thomas Gordon in California, just like ONENESS suggested I get my young-ass over there to make sure they may, even be real. No answers came from either one of them , except they Love Listened me as the, very God-source for every lame lamb~inquiry, but this step was where I had to go to, actually visit an Ashram back near Boston.(NY continual 12 years later)

At the same time I signed up for a Master’s in Holistic Studies and Healing Arts in Reiki Master Cambridge, I added Yoga-teacher, healer Monk/Mystic to my regular daily meditation, chanting “Om Nama, Shivaya”, and “Jyota se Joyta” for 45 minutes, before meditation for another 45 minutes. Thousands of people taught me how to recover as we self-disclosed, and Love listened together, as divorce therapy, and A course in Miracle teaching on the radio enhanced my turning within-discipline devotions.

3/4 of the way through lovely Sanskrit chanting “To the Music of So`Ham Universe~breathing awake us” transformed my understanding of ONENESS, where I ‘became’ the Twilight-magical Music-higher light Mystical-frequency Miracle-vibration. I began to add chanting, both chant translations in English, but not enough to mess everything up, with the Duality-driven mind-control English-damned dominating Vatican/Crown/DC sex-slave child-sacrifice abomination.

Name changes began to appear as fast as “I AM” began to disappear, unbeknownst to me, but I stuck a pretty blue/Sun-yellow round sticker on the mirror of my dresser: Top> “Thou Art That That Thou Art”; Bottom> “See God in each other”; right over> “God Dwells within you as you”, and right smack in the yellow middle> “So`Ham”; so there! Sew buttons on your Mother’s pink tongue!! Avalon Community, intentionally set up a few of us to enjoy diving deep into self-realization, as drumming helped me escape my Duality-mind, and we sung, danced, and de-mortified our sorry-ass selves.

ACIM groups talked about forgiveness Christ Conscience motives, so after twenty years of intellectual barbarism, I, actually began to experience forgiveness miracles working through, and for me. I became, so pregnant with, every possible metaphor, that posey-prose held me close to the similar pentameter that appears in the Bhagavad Gita Bible-like songs of innocence, that William Blake’s Shake-a-spear, and many other “Destroy the Illusionist Mystics” live within the “I AM lullaby”, just to die for. Huge Plus: “Tibetan Book of Living* and Dying**”(ONENESS* and Duality**)

Intuition “I am unborn” miracles, like yesterday after writing about the guru’s of “I AM That” So`Ham videos appeared a few days ago, to support my unconscious work from over dirt-thirty years ago, in I Am Gratitude , that Arcturian Listening-video appeared as if my writing had been influenced, already by the Miracle-ones who had written my Forgive-devotion-discipline Arcturian-history-mystery. Now, ain’t that a miracle-kick in the Galactic~heart synchronistic-head?!

Evidently forgiving others, as ourselves until we ‘become’ the music of So`Ham, resembles meditating on “I AM consciousness”, until we ‘become’ ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Christ-in-the middle of “Gettin “I AM unborn” OMG good at this God-realization ONENESS game. You can’t fool me now!!! You are, as much me, as I am you, so don’t try to fool me any more, like you and I/you are, already Duality-fooling your engendered “I AM” Collective mob-posse Consciousness untrue separate-self, OK; Lucy Illusory Usury? (1st, middle, last name Folly Lolly Loveless???”

I AM NOT A MAN

I AM NOT A WOMAN

I AM UNBORN

NOW I UNDERSTAND (man triple whammy-woe)

I am the Thou artiste, in “I Am That That Thou Art” as the, very co-creator in Duality, that never left the God, that dwells within you as you, nor the God, that sees God in each other, no matter what anyone believes, or doesn’t believe. It’s, just up to Karmic forgiveness-us-complicit acuity to ONENESS motive “At Home in Heaven, already-see?” I can see Love inside the illusion of me, and I can Love now, see(hee hee hee)?

“Gettin “I AM Unborn” Good God at this ONENESS Gender-free Spirit Karma-free Game-on-Game!!!” Deep SHTF Mudd-in-yer intellectual barbaric shame-washing Cross stinky-eye shame-feces face, huh?!

https://youtu.be/QgaRd4d8hOY



Holy Spirit Humor Muse
OMGood~God Gracious

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More