TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 25, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 25 2017 Compiled 25 Nov. 12:25 am by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recover...

Thursday, May 4, 2017

"A Creation Story and Let's do this!" by Dancing Dolphin - 5.4.17

Entry Submitted by Dancing Dolphin at 2:19 PM EDT on May 4, 2017

Hello! I want to share something with you. For many years I would hear people talking excitedly about their Humanitarian Projects. I was happy for them but confused. “What am I supposed to do?” I have been so burnt out the last few years going through all the Ascension symptoms, energy shifts, solar flares, full power moons, planetary lineups, etc. I've just been exhausted and feeling 'ready to go home.' Last July I even told Mother/Father God, “I'm done. Please take me home....no messing about with an illness, I just want to go fast.” I couldn't imagine staying here on lovely Mother Earth much longer. I count my blessings daily and am very grateful for the life that I have had, but I just felt so exhausted and DONE!

Then in late February my beloved yellow Lab, Buddy passed on after being ill for many years. I knew in my heart that he would stay with me as long as he could, but when he left something HUGE was going to happen. We were heart-connected in a big way and I miss him dearly.

In early March I was driving to work one day thinking about Buddy and I decided to ask Mother God for clarity. “What am I supposed to do (with my life)?” I had been reading on Dinarland the page with all the Humanitarian Projects the night before and have seen people on other websites talking about their HP.'s. Simultaneously, I had been making my own lists of who I would love to bless with my prosperity funds. I even thought I would surf all the 'crowd-funding' websites daily to give monies there! Then it hit me—there needs to be an easier way to find all the HP's. They need to be all in one place in a database so people with funds to donate can search and find the ones they want to sponsor. I need to connect everyone together! They need a place to network, to communicate! The people with money need to connect with the people who need money for their HP's; and people who are looking for jobs or to volunteer with a HP need to connect with the HP's who have those positions! The name for my project even came to me: New Earth Projects Network!

Seriously, a bolt of lightning (big blast of energy) pulsed through me at that moment—while I was still driving! I was Super Woman!! ON FIRE!! That was my sign from Mother & Father that YES!!! YOU GOT IT! THIS IS IT!! I hadn't felt this energy in years! WOW!! Tears streamed down my face as the ideas came pouring into my mind. It was perfect! My professional background is in marketing & communications, so this idea IS ME. It's amazing! Then I saw how all the jobs and experiences I've ever had in my life have prepared me for this. What a master plan!

As soon as I got to my day job, I got busy and bought a few URL domain names. It wasn't very expensive and I wanted to save the name as soon as I could. During a morning break, I recorded my voice as I discussed my idea. I wanted to remember the energy blasts I was feeling! The HIGH I was feeling!

Over the next few weeks I was still full of energy. I stayed up past midnight writing my business plan. Then, I found 3 website designers who could possibly create my vision. Since then I have chosen the perfect person to create my logo and website (including the massive database) in a very professional manner. Now I've done all I can do and I'm strapped to my rocket, ready to take off! Whenever I start to feel low, I re-read my business plan and I feel that energy again! This is the link to the 'temporary' website, please bookmark this page: https://newearthprojectsnetwork.org/

If there is anyone out there still Soul Searching for your own Humanitarian Project, I highly recommend asking Mother God for clarity and being open to hearing her suggestions. Ideas may just pop into your head like they did mine. Who knows? Also, when I get my website and organization up and running, you may find another project that you would like to work on also! I will have them categorized by subject matter and location. So you can find one close to home that needs your skills, experience, love and energy!

**LET'S DO THIS!! Come Together to bring in the New Earth & Golden Age**

Dear Brothers & Sisters! In order to bring in the New Earth, I feel it is vital for us to all VISUALIZE all our Humanitarian Projects up and running!! FEEL the incredible excitement as we are all doing what we love and being of service to Mother & Father God while we help Gaia and all of humanity!! Feel the love, joy, community, peace, full-bodied health and vitality and freedom that we all will have together! IMAGINE, FEEL, VISUALIZE all of this, then GROUND it into Mother Earth to anchor it into our reality. I see us all holding hands to spread this energy all around Gaia. The energy swirls around us, then goes into Gaia through our feet. We call in Mother & Father God, the Company of Heaven (including the Angels, Ascended Masters, our families who have passed on, Our Soul Sparks & all our Guides), our Higher Self and Twin Flame, our Starry Family gathered around Gaia, all the Kingdoms of Earth, our family inside Gaia and Gaia herself for their assistance. We are very grateful for all the love and support we receive and have received from all these Beings. THANK YOU, ALL!!!!

We are ONE, we are MANY and we can do this!

We are MANY, we are ONE and WE CAN DO THIS!!!

With love,

Dancing Dolphin

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More