Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Footnotes" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - September 24, 2017

Received via email at 3:39 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Below are just a few footnotes heading into the last week of the U...

Monday, April 24, 2017

"Words are Powerful and Creative" by OILGENRL7 - 4.24.17

Entry Submitted by OILGENRL at 1:29 PM EDT on April 24, 2017

Thanks Patrick for IDC....The best place in Dinar land. Shout out to OWK, Cowboy Down Under, Heisenberg and all positive thinkers. My desire is to write like Heisenberg :)

Just a little history of how powerful WORDS can be I would like to indulge you for a moment. I have been in the oil & gas industry since graduating high school in the mid 60's and it has been one roller coaster ride experience after another. Can anyone say Hello? Sounds awful familiar owning deenars. I have my PHD since 2011. (Patience Holding Dinar)


I started as a young teenager on a summer job with a local home based water well drilling company (kin to me) and that eventually led to my 50+ years in the oil industry. I can remember well the gas shortages in the early 70's and didn't have a clue why we had them but as some can remember they did occur. The oil & gas industry is manipulated like everything else in our corrupt world but let's move on with the main reason I am writing to you today. BTW, Cowboy Down Under inspires me to tell you this story. I went through lots of "chicken one day" and "feathers the next day" in this profession.

The oil industry was at a standstill for most drilling people in the late 80's and early 90's which had me scrambling to keep food and shelter for my family. I have been a drilling consultant for a little over 10 years when I happened to be out of work and was visiting a friend of mine that owned a gas filling station (one of the last of a dying breed of full service filling stations) when a wealthy refinery owner just happened to come by to visit him. As soon as he saw me he said to me "you are the man I've been looking for". I was surprised because I had only met this man once before and it was only briefly. He looked at me and said these words to me. I want you to be a salesman for my company. I kind of chuckled at him and replied these words "I AM NOT A SALESMAN". He quickly said to me my mistake because if you say you can't sell then you can't sell. He left shortly after but the words he said to me never left my brain. Today I often remind myself of those WORDS spoken to me that day. After he left the owner of the gas station asked me, since I was not working, if I would talk to his mother about selling Life Insurance for her company. I immediately said that I wasn't interested in a career change. After no money coming into my household I reconsidered and decided to talk to her. I was very much in denial of having to make a career change and fought it even for the short time I started to sell life insurance. The insurance company offered me $1500 month and my car note was $900 a month at the time but I had to do something. I decided to make an effort and apply myself whole heartedly.

I started in December of 1990 selling life insurance having to run a debit route. That means going door to door collecting money from the insured and trying to sell them more insurance. I hated it. After the 3rd month I decided to turn up the selling if I was going to succeed until the oil industry saved me once again. In the 4th month I was top agent of the month for the most sales. The company had a weekend banquet and gave me an award as salesman of the month. As my wife and I and another couple that was with us was leaving the tallest high rise building in that city there was a 5' x 8' picture in the main lobby of the previous "agent of the year" hanging there for all to see. I asked my wife if she had a small wallet size picture of me and she said she did. I took the wallet picture and inserted it in the right hand corner of the big 5'x 8' frame and smiled then left the building. My words were spoken that my picture would be in that frame for the next "agent of the year". Of course the PR was working on me and kind of induced me to do better yet.

One day I was preparing to leave the office when my district manager called me in his office and asked me when was I going to get my own business cards with my name on it instead of using the office business cards that I had to write my name on it. I said to him I will when I start liking the insurance business. He replied to me, just think what you could do if you liked this business. I smiled and walked out. After 4 months my salary increased to $4500 a month. Things looking up for me now. I then was top agent for the next month and then the next month until at last in November of that year I was to be awarded agent of the year. I was to be honored at the annual banquet and a weeks paid vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada. Needless to say before I left for Las Vegas I received a phone call from another of my friends still in the oil industry telling me that one of my drilling engineers had been looking for me for over a month. Sad to say but I didn't make it to the "agent of the year" party in Las Vegas. I quit right then after talking to my friend. So to wrap this note up let me say this…Your words are powerful. Remember this everyday!!! You can do whatever you put your mind to do. My favorite thought is this….Jesus says I tell my people they can have what they say, and they say what they have….Think on that and watch what you say….OILGENRL7

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More