Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Peace" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - May 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:05 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Middle East Peace has been achieved without Netanyahu and Trump we...

Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Why?" by Gaius Valerius - 4.23.17

Entry Submitted by Gaius Valerius at 1:12 AM EDT on April 23, 2017


It is understandable, that as things go along there shall be confusing from all corners.

There will be doubt and naysayers, truth and falsehood, cabal and non-cabal and all of that is equal to a how heck of allot of finger pointing, which brings me to the question as to WHY?

This has brought hardship and stress, love and very unfortunately hate, to something that is to be one our greatest gifts. I have read people saying they do not care about paying their taxes, or bills once this happens or helping others, while others are chopping at the bit to get their projects going and so the question remains as to WHY?

The last time it was Wells Fargo, this time it is France's election and the next time it will be something else! Yet the questions still remains as to WHY?

Is it the Cabal, the Gurus or what? Is it the church getting in the way? The questions still remains as to why?

I previously wrote that these questions as to WHY is not anyone individuals fault or responsibility.

I meant that then, I say it again but in simpler terms. It is not Yosef, Mountain Goat or anyone else's fault or responsibility, with the exception of maybe one, our own! Yes, everyone is just as guilty as the next. We prefer to put expectations on someone else rather than to except them as our own. I use to wait for someone to update me everyday and I realized why wait get out there and get the information. It is easy, and maybe I can find some truth in all of these reasons as to why there is a delay.

Maybe everyone lives in their own little corner of their personal world but I like my world to be open and free, and those in my world to have freedom to do that which they want to do and believe in that which they want to believe and to pursue their dreams and conquer them.

I pray everyday for those in my life, reaffirm the path that I am walking and explain to the Creator that which I intend to do. In my life, for him, my family and the world once this blessing occurs and I know deep inside that it shall. How do I know I have faith! Faith in the Creator, in the world he has blessed us with and the people that live and those that shall inherit it after I am gone. My goal is to leave it in a much better condition then I was born into and have grown up in.

Power, power to make things happen comes from the Creator and within one's self. That power can make changes for the better and together we can do a better work, leaving this planet and those that shall follows with more, not only funds and technology, but peace and understanding, wisdom and knowledge.

I blame myself, for this not happening! Not anyone else, because maybe yesterday, I was not strong enough, my faith waivered for a moment I do not know, but I do not blame others. That is a pathway that would follow the so called CABAL. Having seen things and done things that I have to deal with on a daily bases, well maybe that CABAL lives inside ourselves a little bit. I have been around the world, in countries that existed and no longer are, been there when new ones formed and other were dying. I have watched my fellow man die and cried and was filled with excitement when I had taken another's life. Sometimes in revenge sometimes so it was him instead of me, yes I guess that makes me a member of your defined CABAL. I live with that, hate myself, have to explain to my 12 year old son why I woke up screaming yet again. Standing not being able to help people when my mind and body screamed to, but I followed my orders and yes, I have to deal with that not you, nor do I expect you to or would want you to.

Like I stated before, this is not a pity me thing, but look at yourselves and ask, is my faith strong enough? Is it right to point at someone and state or even think that everything is their fault, their mistake? I thank the Guru's, Patrick and everyone that voices their opinions for doing their work and voicing it. However, it becomes too much at times when we ourselves no linger accept responsibility for our own actions. Maybe start paying attention to the world outside the Guru's and Dinarland will give you a clue as to what is really happening.

I currently reside in Japan, but am an American, I read all sorts of things on DC and other sites explaining about Civil War in Japan, or other things about Japan, but none of that is happening here. I do not blame anyone, I take it with a grain of salt and a deep breath and move on.

With that said I am moving on, if you fall get back on the horse, bend like the willow and not the hard headed oak that is up rooted. Love one another and have faith, in the Creator, his plan and will, the Elders, the Guru's and most importantly yourselves.

With Love and Light,
Gaius Valerius

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More