Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Peace" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - May 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:05 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Middle East Peace has been achieved without Netanyahu and Trump we...

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Waking People Up" by Harmony - 4.26.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 8:50 AM EDT on April 26, 2017


Good afternoon beautiful family,

Some very interesting thoughts I’ve been reading this morning on our desire for the rest of the world to be waking up. And I find I share the same thoughts as those I’ve been reading, in that we can only wake up when we’re ready to.

I feel quite strongly that we’ve left ourselves markers or signposts in this life to prompt us into waking or remembering. And sometimes when we miss them, as we sometimes do, the signs get bigger and louder, until finally we’re no longer able to ignore them.

I think back to my own re-awakening around ten years ago. I’d been dozing really, slowly waking up, I realised afterwards, there were things I still knew or remembered, but didn’t realise I did until I fully awoke. And then lots of huge lightbulb moments, and amazing insights coming thick and fast. And it all seemed perfect. I was ready for it. As seems to happen for many of us, it was hitting rock bottom that really did it for me. So, by then, a signpost crashing down on my head!!!

I then found I was attracting to me so many people who themselves were awake, or in their process of awakening. I was finding my tribe, and it was growing.

But it’s been a little tough in my family. Like many of you, I have family members who think I’m mad. But quite lucky too, in that the others don’t quite get it, but they get me, and that’s good enough. I remember a few years ago, sitting chatting to one of my sisters, and I happened to talk about things we’ve decided we want to achieve in this particular life. So, she stopped me, shocked, and asked if I believed in reincarnation. Well, for me, that’s really the wrong way around, we’re eternal beings, and we come to have many lives in the physical. But from her perspective, I got what she asked. However, she wanted proof. Quite aggressively really. And of course, I can’t give her proof, and it’s not for me to do that, if it’s right for her to come to that knowing herself, then she will do, in her own time. So that’s what I started to say...... Didn’t get far. She shouted at me “how arrogant!”. So I stopped. No point in taking it any further, she just wasn’t ready for it.

And of course, this is the same for so many beings yet at the moment. It can be easy for us to forget that there are many not ready to awaken yet, for so many reasons, as we’re blessed to be able to spend time, in person, or virtually, with many awakened souls, it can seem like the whole planet has awakened.

Nevertheless, I continue. I seem to have found a way where I can discern whether people I speak to or spend time with have awakened (by the way, not a word I particularly like, it’s quite limiting, but it’ll do for now, and I’m sure you’ll all know what I intend by its use). Just the odd throwaway comment or remark, and see what comes back. For example, and this is just one of very many, I was out cat-sitting, and at one particular visit, the client’s mother in law was there too, doing a little bit of decorating. And we got to chatting. And we found we shared many beliefs and thoughts. You never ever know!! If there’s no recognition, then fine, you just move on. But I’m finding more and more that people do get it now, to some degree at least. And often it’s just the planting of little seeds. So, while we oughtn’t be dogmatic with people (sometimes our passion can do that), as it tends to be counter-productive, we can gently sow some seeds, and see what comes up.

Another of my sisters has woken up now too. In her own time, and in her own way, again prompted by a difficult experience in her life. And she couldn’t wait to tell me!! We now have some amazing chats on the phone that last for hours. And she’s developing her own network of awakened souls. They’re everywhere!!

So, where have I got to? So easy to wander off a little................

What I wanted to say, is that more and more are in fact awakening, but we have to give them time, and perhaps little nudge then stand back. And then be there for them when they want to talk to us. But, it’s not something ever that can be forced, just doesn’t work. The energies we’re being bathed in (or sometimes it feels like smacked with!!) of recent and current times are helping this process. The veils are thinning, and more people are now able to begin to see through, where they couldn’t before.

Where they can’t, they’re still likely to react in ways that might be difficult for us, often with shock, fear and aggression. There’s comfort in what you know, what’s familiar, even if it’s not particularly beneficial, and there’s a deep human need to protect that. So, we just stand back, and let love flow to them. We are not in charge of them and their lives, as free will beings, we cannot influence them.

Yet, in the great quantum energy soup, we are all one, all intertwined, all flowing in and out and through each other. And as individuated aspects of of the whole, we all have an interest at the very least in the greater good of the collective. So we can send our love, thoughts and desires for the greatest good of the collective. And allow what happens to happen, trusting that all is well. Always.

Sending love and blessings to you all,

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More