TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Using Words" by Harmony - 4.20.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 6:24 AM EDT on April 20, 2017


Thank you Richard/OWK so much for your wonderful treatise on words! It’s very much what I feel too.

I love words, always have done, and probably because of that have always been pretty good with languages. They fascinate me. And it’s also a part of who I am, in this life and many others, that I am here as a communicator, in its widest sense (ie connector/channel), bringing people together, helping to share not just words, but thoughts, ideas, feelings too. I spent many years as a trainer and coach in corporate life, and these days communicate intuitively with people and animals.

Yet, I’ve always found words so limiting. We all have these wonderful thoughts, ideas and feelings, yet how often do we then struggle to do them justice when trying to put into words, for others to hear and understand? It’s why I frequently struggle with writing posts, as there are many times when the words will just not come together for me. That’s fine, I trust it.

And it’s why, these days, I prefer to stick with feelings. And when animals communicate with me, it’s mostly feelings, that then somehow, become translated into words – but I have to let them give me the words.

I’ve always loved what Abraham-Hicks say too about the scale of emotions and feelings. I do think there are more positive ones, but they’re all lumped together under one!!

This word “work” has also got me thinking in recent times. Since I left corporate life, and began to work (there it is again!) for myself with animals, I do feel quite liberated, and distinct from the other sorts of work that people do, and that I used to do. It’s beautiful, spending time with animals, and being able to tell my clients, all day long, that I love them. There aren’t many jobs where you can do that.

However, there are ways where, unfortunately, it does still feel like “work”, in that I have to deal with nightmare traffic, and I need to earn a living, so I have to do it. I know I’ll still be caring for animals once my own financial blessings have come, but it’s this sense of needing to earn money in order to survive that makes the difference, I think. Ultimately, it’s still part of the slave mindset. The word “work” then comes with a very and low difficult vibration.

When we have moved into our New Earth, instead we’ll be following our passions, doing what our heart and soul are driving us to do, desiring to be a blessing for all others. And knowing that we’re doing whatever we’re doing, purely because it makes our hearts happy. And because the vibration is so much higher, through pure joy, we are bringing so much more.

So much of what we know now as “work” will no longer exist. All we all ever need to do is to follow our hearts, our passions, it’s why we’re here, and it’s why we have those particular passions.

So, I shall continue to go on helping animals, but I’ll be able to do so much more, with absolute joy in my heart. And I’m so looking forward to it.

My sister is an artist, and art brings so much joy to people, yet she can’t earn a living at it, so she’s doing something else that sucks at her soul. Very soon though, she’ll also be able to follow her heart, and do something that brings joy to her and so many others. So much of what we’ll be doing in the future is enriching other’s lives.

There will still be those with a passion for all things we might still need, who will find ways in the New Earth to offer those passions too. Perhaps people like dentists – I can never understand the fascination for helping people with their teeth, but I’ve got a great dentist for whom it most definitely is a passion!! Of course, once the healing ships have come, and we’ve progressed a little further, then our need for all sort of professions, like doctors and dentists, etc will no longer be needed. But I sense that healers in the broader sense (carers perhaps), might still be needed, and maybe these people will feel an urge to change a little, without losing any of their passion. These are just a couple of examples, there will be so many more.

But for all those who work in drudgery in corporate life, so many of those jobs will no longer need to exist, and those people will be able to find their passions too. For example, someone might be employed as an accountant in a large corporate concern, and they’re fascinated with numbers. Well, in the New Earth there will be much fun to be hand with numbers!!!

And how many people do we know already have passions, but their “work” doesn’t allow them the time or the energy to indulge them fully?

“Work” will become something very different. I think that word will probably die out of use, as it’s so full of heavy dense energy. We need words that have no sense in them of things we have to do, in order to survive. Words that help us escape the slavery.

I like the word passion. It’s probably obvious!! If you’ve not read Dr Ken Robinson on the subject, I’d highly recommend it.

And I always remember when I left corporate life, I felt I was sort of becoming semi retired (although I’m still working full time!), but because I’d escaped the corporate prison, it felt different. I was telling people I no longer had a career or job, but a lifestyle. Yet, since then, I’ve used the word “passion” so much more. It has such an amazingly strong and pure energy about it. With passion we can achieve anything.

So, it’s passion for me!!

Lovely to share with you all again, and I’ll take my leave now, by wishing you all the most amazing miracles in your lives, as well as my love and blessings.

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More