Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Transtender" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - July 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:10 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It was revealed here that the USA, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933 afte...

Monday, April 24, 2017

"Triggered, What a Joke to Victor" by Reallucky1 - 4.24.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 3:35 PM EDT on April 24, 2017


"Re: Sounds Like Communism" by Victor - 4.24.17

You never mentioned the part about OWK channeling Grandfather which is one of the reasons I posted, there is no proof. I have read the Law of the Land handbook from cover to cover which is the new system that Cindy Kay Currier daughter of earth put out, with the Heirship of the Economy which goes to put Natural law with our Constitution. While I never know everything and never said I did, and there is always parts of the old world showing up, hard to break away what I have been taught my entire life, but I can still smell bullshit when I hear it.

With that said you failed to mention that she ripped another poster and like you said, no one knows for sure what that person is thinking, but to say things without proof, and then criticize others for it, is a part of the old system you are using yourself and until I am taught otherwise, or have disclosure from the people I thought I could trust I guess that is where I must come from.

No one will come arrest anyone and that is ridiculous, while I watch children being trafficked all over the world thru Serco and no one does shit we hear they are, but have you seen anyone other than Sanduskys son in handcuffs?? I am tired of relying on other people and tired of worrying my government is pulling a fast one telling me all the cabal has been removed while I watch my new President hire nothing but globalists. I hear hundreds have been arrested, see no proof. I watch a French election where Macron is favored to win, a Rothchild puppeteer, and I am told they are done, then what gives?? I want TRUTH, I want the RV out in the open. Whats up with the secrecy of the numbers, if it is the bank accounts, I can see reason to keep that quiet, but this is an RV for humanity, all should know everything there is to know, and we should not have to guess or rely on people telling me they talk to Grandfather everyday in there minds, just unbelievable what we have had to deal with and if that's the old system, PLEASE TEACH ME THE NEW cause I have read and no where in there does it say I will not be freely able to speak my mind as these posters did in a Dinar Chronicles post, and are told by an administrator they will be arrested for speaking there mind when they have not been taught or told differently, I don't want to live in that world. Richard comes straight out and says they will be dealt with and arrests are happening now, really where and by whom, tired of talking crap to show power that worlds OVER.

I am not triggered nor upset, just want the truth and tired of hearing things that do not make sense and then to be told its the old system, well lets get to the new which is supposed to be for everyone. I get rewarded cause I knew that the tired old rheoteric was crap and there has to be an answer?? Everyone on the planet deserves equally of this reward and there should be no secrets ever. This is what let the cabal and shadow governments succeed for as long as they have. Open source the RV and let the world know; this will accomplish two things, one the elites will be over for sure and the money will be released to all. Whats wrong with that??

The secrecy is the problem and they have done this to themselves, I did not keep the information hush hush that would have made this over and done with in a week or less cause with every one knowing there is nothing to hide, the elites will be revealed and its the answer to everything. I know I have much to learn, but common sense is the new law and if it does not make sense, then its not common law real simple.

Just telling like I see it, please get me the facts and show me proof and pictures not blanket statements that can never be proven like speaking to Grandfather every day, I just do not buy that sorry.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More