Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 6-27-17

Thank you PinkRoses for sending your notes. ~ Dinar Chronicles THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PIN...

Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Tonight's Word: That Don't Impress Me Much" - Heisenberg - 4.23.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 5:56 PM EDT on April 23, 2017



I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got being right down to an art
You think you're a genius-you drive me up the wall
You're a regular original, a know-it-all
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're something else

Okay, so you're a rocket scientist
That don't impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don't impress me much -Shania Twain


And that brings us to tonight's word: THAT DON'T IMPRESS ME MUCH

So I guess what they say is correct: it's easier to criticize that create. Like C the light says, scalawags are planning mutiny an Captain Guru. Pass out the cigarettes. Been lost at sea for too long.




Now I've read some pretty good monkey poo flings aimed in Yosefs direction, but this one is the best. Hands down the best. All you other slim shadys are just imitating (real slim shady boom).

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/04/mushrooms-mind-games-emotional.html

Now I'm just a simple country poster but this article kept me going. Even after 500 words, which is my ADD attention span, I was riveted. The frustration between Tank and Yosef? Nailed it. It was pretty awkward and I was listening to a replay. Now that's awkward. But you can hear the exhausting frustration in both their voices at this point of the marathon. So I let it go. Boys will be boys. But I commend this author for kicking that sleeping dog and painting a very accurate picture of that spirited conversation.

Criticism does have its place in this mad mad world. Many papers are written in college around criticism. Shakespeare. James Joyce. A good paper will earn you an A. However in dinarland the stakes are a little higher than a college degree, aren't they? We're talking about the fate of humanity here, not just a gurus miscalculations. Not just pointing out a gurus shortcomings day after day ... *skip* after day *skip* ...after day...*skip* after day *skip* after day

My eyes collide head-on with stuffed graveyards
False gods, I scuff
At pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say okay, I have had enough
What else can you show me? -Bob Dylan


I know what you're saying right about now:

Au contraire, mon frère. Why do you keep falling for it, Heisenberg? I lost count how many times they called it and been wrong. And I know you're watching the same movie I am. The purple Kool-Aid can't be that good. You can't even hear his baby cry. How can he write all night after a marathon call? When does he sleep? He never even said "Sorry"! What's that?...He did say sorry?... yea, but I bet he really really didn't mean it. He was so rude and insulting when he said "Give me my money. Give the the numbers so I can get my money" (That was actually really funny). So what is it? Are you blind, Heis? What do you and all the other Yosefphiles (like that?) see that we're missing? Explain yourself.

First of all, let me say I agree with you 100%. I've been pump faked so many times, I know what a Mexican jumping bean feels like. And yes, if I took 30 minutes out of my day, I could put together a expose that could be pretty good. 40 minutes with pretty pictures and videos. And yes the Kool-Aid is good. Bad for your teeth (grinding) but tastes good. But the reason I still go to that well is......I've run the Ben Franklin balance sheet before buying his wares. Those of you out there who've been in sales know what I'm talking about. The Ben Franklin close. The decision-making process of one of our founding fathers. The process is simple. Get a piece of paper, draw a line vertically down the middle and another line horizontally up towards the top. Above the horizontal line on one side right "pros" and on the other side wright "cons". Easy peasy.



I didn't necessarily need to put it to paper regarding Yosef's intel because I use this process enough in my life that it was obvious. I came to the conclusion early on that the pros far outweigh the cons. Hence, I bought the dang car. Information and an education (yes, not just about the $$$) given far outweighs anything that other gurus have brought the table. Bruce, I really like him, but he's been mum on Wells Fargo. So who's right, Yosef and Fisher or Bruce? I really don't enjoy choosing between those who try so hard to get us info but they both can't be right. Not in this case. Let me ask you this: if Yosef never showed up, would we still think the ZIM would be worth .11 with a 6 zero lop? Something to think about. Would Gerry have told us of its true value? Rayren? Maybe Bruce. But did Bruce go there because Yosef opened up the can of worms? Guess we'll never know. And that far outweighs any critics criticism no matter how pretty it looks in nice ribbons and bows.



Michael B. I liked what you wrote. I liked the structure and it was a good read. Well done. In contrast, Yosef's not a bad read either. What separates Yosef from anyone out there is he's put out 300-ish of his articles. Plus a few songs. And poems. Triple threat. EGOT. But what I would like to see now is if you can research and put together some original thoughts and intel for your brothers in arms. Bring some creative pearls to the group and try to give us an idea of when we can see our 1800#s. Or are you just another critic in the night? A one trick pony Yelping in the dark? Guess we'll see. But dinarland has enough critics fill a barn. And it's a shame to waste your notes on the blues. I want you to know that I'm speaking to all critics who love throwing stones, not just you in particular. It's like a comedian that takes a pop shot at another stand up. The audience goes "Ohh. Did he just go there? Oh no he didn't!! You go girl!" But it's blue comedy. That's all. Here's a question for the critics, have you started passing over Yosef's sitreps? Are you so sick and tired of his failures that you've gone cold turkey? Or do you trip over yourselves like the rest of us to read up? Did you read the one this afternoon? Did you know the trick to Mr. Ed was peanut butter? But I digress.



I don't know why I'm compelled to stand up for Yosef. He's a grown a$$ man. I just think lately he sounds really tired of this ride. You can hear it in his voice..he's done, fork and all. I don't think this is fun for him anymore. But yet he keeps pumping it out. Keeps getting on those marathon calls. And man, I respect that. And for those who have the creativity of a pet rock to keep throwing rotten tomatoes in the town square, well....I just don't see the fairness in that. And if I have to take a shot or two for the true crew, sobeit. Rides almost over anyways. Did anyone tell them that? It's almost over. And you'll never have to read Yosef again.

And on a lighter note, I really like that C the light post. Nice and uplifting. Just a breath of fresh air, govnor, it tis. And he's got a beat the kids can really swing to. Has anybody seen Bootstrap lately? At least that guy tried. That does impress me much.

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/mqFLXayD6e8

https://youtu.be/6xEpIgFAPGQ

https://youtu.be/51ktQIcCbiM

https://youtu.be/FCS3mewzWSo









"Sherry Darling"

Your Mamma's yappin' in the back seat
Tell her to push over and move them big feet
Every Monday morning I gotta drive her down to the unemployment agency
Well this morning I ain't fighting tell her I give up
Tell her she wins if she'll just shut up
But it's the last time that she's gonna be ridin' with me

You can tell her there's a hot sun beatin' on the black top
She keeps talkin' she'll be walkin' that last block
She can take a subway back to the ghetto tonight
Well I got some beer and the highway's free
And I got you, and baby you've got me.
Hey, hey, hey what you say Sherry Darlin'

Now there's girls melting on the beach
And they're so fine but so far out of reach
Cause I'm stuck in traffic down here on 53rd street
Now Sherry my love for you is real
But I didn't count on this package deal
And baby this car just aint big enough for her and me

So you can tell her there's a hot sun beatin' on the black top
She keeps talkin' she'll be walkin' that last block
She can take a subway back to the ghetto tonight
Well I got some beer and the highway's free
And I got you, and baby you've got me.
Hey, hey, hey what you say Sherry Darlin'

Well let there be sunlight, let there be rain
Let the brokenhearted love again
Sherry we can run with our arms open before the tide
To all the girls down at Sacred Heart
And all you operators back in the Park
Say hey, hey, hey what you say Sherry Darlin'
Hey, hey, hey, what you say Sherry Darlin'

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More