Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7-20-17

Thank you PinkRoses for sending your notes. ~ Dinar Chronicles THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PI...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Felina = Finale" - Heisenberg - 4.26.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 10:01 PM EDT on April 26, 2017



Well, hello there
My it's been a long, long time
How am I doin'?
Oh, I guess that I'm doin' fine
It's been so long now but it seems
That it was only yesterday
Gee, ain't it funny how time slips away

How's your new love?
I hope that he's doin' fine
I heard you told him that you'd love him till the end of time
Now that's the same thing that you told me, seems like just the other day
Gee, ain't funny how time slips away

I gotta go now
I guess I'll see you around
You don't never know, never know
When I'll be back in town
But remember what I tell you
In time, you're gonna pay
And it's funny how time slips away. - Willie Nelson


And that brings us to tonight's word: FELINA = FINALE

Well everyone, it's become that time of night. Seems like a good time to settle up with Paddy.

No I didn't get my exchange appointment. Although I will tell the universe I WISH I had an exchange appointment (law of attraction..boom). Nothing big. Just gonna go dark until the public sees the RV.

Want to thank Patrick (friends forever) again for letting me put my hand turkey upon his kitchen fridge. I never took a lesson in my life. Can you tell?



The deck of the Titanic got pretty intense at times. And for the love of music, those guys pulled out the violins and did the best they could with what they had. Words. Words are all I have to take your heart away.

https://youtu.be/_RcVzevWX4U

This trip has been pretty sick at times. I guess we've all had to come up with our own coping mechanism of everything that's been thrown at us. No harm no foul, right?

For the most part, you guys let me off pretty light. You were a little soft on ole Heisenberg. I think I talked about flagburning once. I was really expecting some pushback on that one. Nothing. Just a footnote from Cowboy. But in my defense it was the USA Inc.'s flag, so there's that. I think the only post I got called out on was Trump. Looking back I was pretty obnoxious on that one. My bad. Apologies, Cindy. But you guys gave me the keys to the candy store and said have fun. So I ate as much candy as I could. Got a little wound up too. Also gave me the fast pass to Disneyland so like all children, I rode as many as I could as quick as I could. I got my nickel's worth, too. But all these months, I was waiting for someone to do this and I thought it would've been pretty darn funny: Tonight's Word: SHUT THE FUCK UP



I got to tell you, I would have had nothing to come back at that one. (Sorry about the F bomb, Paddy. Just one last one for the road. No mas.)

I'll pop back in to say congrats after it goes public. Hope there's a few of you still around. Thank you to all my "angels". You know who you are. We're just dancing in the dark. It was a pleasure to serve with you. Best of luck, family. It's go time. Oh..one last thing....do no harm and Ye are gods and goddesses.

And that's the word

Heisenberg



https://youtu.be/zrsw9vGd9VU

https://youtu.be/M2U5yDRos0A

https://youtu.be/-ew4E4YXtLc

https://youtu.be/jcTA2Y0pOPA

https://youtu.be/_caz4qMxTH4










"Bobby Jean"

Well, I came to your house the other day
Your mother said you went away
She said there was nothing that I could have done
There was nothing nobody could say
Me and you, we've known each other ever since we were sixteen
I wished I could have known
I wished I could have called you
Just to say goodbye, Bobby Jean

Now, you hung with me when all the others
Turned away, turned up their nose
We liked the same music, we liked the same bands
We liked the same clothes
We told each other that we were the wildest
The wildest things we'd ever seen
Now I wished you would have told me
I wished I could have talked to you
Just to say goodbye, Bobby Jean

Now, we went walking in the rain,
Talking about the pain that from the world we hid
Now there ain't nobody, nowhere, nohow
Gonna ever understand me the way you did
Maybe you'll be out there on that road somewhere
In some bus or train traveling along
In some motel room there'll be a radio playing
And you'll hear me sing this song
Well, if you do, you'll know I'm thinking of you
And all the miles in between
And I'm just calling you one last time
Not to change your mind, but just to say I miss you, baby
Good luck, goodbye, Bobby Jean




"Baby Blue"

Guess I got what I deserved
Kept you waiting there too long, my love
All that time without a word
Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret
The special love I had for you, my baby blue

All the days became so long
Did you really think, I'd do you wrong?
Dixie, when I let you go
Thought you'd realize that I would know
I would show the special love I have for you, my baby blue

What can I do, what can I say
Except I want you by my side?
How can I show you, show me the way
Don't you know the times I've tried?

Guess that's all I have to say
Except the feeling just grows stronger every day
Just one thing before I go
Take good care, baby, let me know, let it grow
The special love you have for me, my Dixie, dear.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More