TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 16, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 16, 2017 EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE PROSPERI...

Friday, April 21, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Et Tu, Brute?" - Heisenberg - 4.21.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 8:59 PM EDT on April 21, 2017



I'll mow your lawn, clean the leaves out your drain
I'll mend your roof to keep out the rain
I'll take the work that God provides
I'm a Jack of all trades, honey, we'll be alright

I'll hammer the nails and I'll set the stone
I'll harvest your crops when they're ripe and grown
I'll pull that engine apart and patch her up 'til she's running right
I'm a Jack of all trades, we'll be alright

The hurricane blows, brings a hard rain
When the blue sky breaks, it feels like the world's gonna change
We'll start caring for each other like Jesus said that we might
I'm a Jack of all trades, we'll be alright

The banker man grows fat, the working man grows thin
It's all happened before and it'll happen again
It'll happen again, yeah, they'll bet your life
I'm a Jack of all trades, darling, we'll be alright

Now sometimes tomorrow comes soaked in treasure and blood
Here we stood the drought, now we'll stand the flood
There's a new world coming, I can see the light
I'm a Jack of all trades, we'll be alright

So you use what you've got and you learn to make do
You take the old, you make it new
If I had me a gun, I'd find the basterds and shoot 'em on sight
I'm a Jack of all trades, we'll be alright
I'm a Jack of all trades, we'll be alright -Jack of All Trades


And that brings us to tonight's word: ET TU, BRUTE?

Suffering. Soul crushing suffering. Is that one word the reason we chosen ones are where we are today? Is our suffering the main reason we're getting the lions share? Is the level of our suffering so extreme that we deserve multiple quadrillions of this so called money? Did we do anything special to deserve it? Did we earn this? Or are we just the logical choice in the grand chess game? A strategic pawn.

My personal suffering is a badge of honor. In this world where only the strong survive, why would I say that? Why would I embrace my losses so dearly? Why would I remember my failures more clearly than my successes? I still remember packing up my clubs from the country club after the money dried up. Failure. Shame (game of thrones..boom). As my friends went on to more successful careers and I'm left rebuilding whatever financial house of cards fell in 2008, why do I now feel more blessed than ever before?

No time left now for shame
Horizon behind me, no more pain
Windswept stars blink and smile
Another song, another mile -Wiser Time


Because....that suffering is mine. And mine alone. Es solo mio. You can't have it. You cannot repossess it. You cannot mortgage it. You cannot foreclose on it. You cannot steal it. And yes even in death I will take it with me. You cannot pry it from my cold dead hands.

But in the grand scheme of things, where did my suffering measure up on a scale of 1 to 10? Like most of us, I would imagine somewhere in the middle. We may feel that we should be up there around 8 or 9 the way this life is treated us. I know. We weren't born a senators son or daughter. We weren't born as fortunate ones. We did not cruise thru college at some ivy league school in some cushy fraternity house only to go work for father or fathers friend at some seven figure job on Wall Street. No, that wasn't our lot. I guess on the suffering scale, that would be considered a 0-1, ie. not much at all. But it's hard to flip thru DC on my iphone, drinking my starbucks, turning up the heat and flushing my toilet and convince myself I'm a 9 or 10 sufferer. I think I've come too far to lie to myself like that.

Are we truly the meek of this earth? Are we the meekest of the meek? Do we have a gold medal in the hundred meter dash of meekiness? Or do we hold the world record in meekitude? I would have to guess no. Not only no, but a bigfat hellz no. Because if you're reading this post, you got a computer. Which means you got a roof over your head. Which means you have electricity. Maybe you have heat and running water. Don't really need those to read this post but odds are you do.

So here's a thought: if the elders were able to supply credit cards and electricity and computers to the poor rice paddy farmer in Malaysia or Vietnam, where would we be? Would we still be in the game? Is the prerequisite to a chosen one to have the most suffering on your resume? If they could get the job done with a population that suffered more, would we be needed as much? Do we just happen to hit that sweet spot with the most suffering, yet computer and financial access to the Zim? But yet also happen to be awake? Being awake is an important ingredient in this cake. Being awake is also kinda tied to that computer isnt it? Lots of stuff on YouTube. Ergo, the ones that have suffered the most, cannot be chosen ones. And yet those are the ones we must make amends to. No pressure. #yespressure

So if you factor in those three key qualities that we chosen ones possess, we can ask ourselves "Can we really be that lucky?". Can we honestly be that fortunate to be at the right place in the right time at this pivotal moment in human history? Or to paraphrase Yosef, "Can God love us that much?". Indeeeed. Good eeevening. Hey, Eduardo.

And where does that put us? I would like to know the ratio of Zim holders to population in the world. Then we could just divie it up. You take this 10 million people, you take this 10 mill. and so on. Burden no doubt. But hey, at least you'll have a nice ride and some fresh fly threads (Beastie Biys..boom).

On a side note, I know it's pretty obvious that I hitch my wagon to Yosef's star. I've gotten a little flak for that but not much. But who else is delivering? Who would you suggest take the lead? Not gonna name names at this point of the journey. Why go negative on such a glorious day? And if Jesus happened to start posting among us and was spreading the good word down at Paddy's pub, I would most definitely turn the TV off and bend my ear. Yankees will have to wait. Yes, until Jesus starts posting up, I'll keep on picking and choosing His words from the many wonderful posts out there. You know, the ones his angels slip in there. On the down low. It's not usually an entire post. Not super obvious. But it's in there. Just gotta sniff around. Beat the bushes. The messages are in there if you look real hard. Maybe read it twice.

I don't know about you but I enjoy Yo,sup's monologues. Stream of consciousness flows freely. Kinda goes on autopilot like most LVs do. If you enjoy that as well, start this at 169:00 (2:49:00) He really nails the suffering concept. That I blatantly ripped off. Check is in the mail.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FDeFL7%2FD1Hu&subscriptionId=2447128

And what can I say about guru Colonel Fisher? It's great to hear from him again. When I hear that voice I imagine myself in a Paris basement bar during the middle of World War II. Inglorious Basterds. I'm in the infantry as are most of you. Fisher is a full bird colonel not hanging out with his fellow officers in some cushy officer mess hall. But he is down there in that basement spending time with us. Knocking some sense into us. Sharing his experience and hard knocks so we don't have to. What a blessing to have his leadership.

We can thank all the suffering that we've endured in our lifetimes. It's what got us here. It's the reason the elders choose us. Hold tight your suffering for it is the cornerstone of who you are. The fire and the rod that has forged your soul. Tramps like us, baby we were born to run. But while you're counting your battle scars, let's take a moment to remember there are others out there who suffered far more with far less hope that they'll ever be saved. The ones that have no idea that help is on the way. The computerless. The debitcardless. The toiletless. You know, the 10 million each. I apologize, am I preaching? Et tu, Brute? Et tu?

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/OtGb5MPCMlg

https://youtu.be/POPo_nL-kIM

https://youtu.be/IxuThNgl3YA








"Born to Run"

In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines
Sprung from cages on Highway 9, chrome-wheeled, fuel-injected, and stepping out over the line
Whoah baby, this town rips the bones from your back, it's a death trap
It's a suicide rap, we gotta get out while we're young
'Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run
Yes girl, we were

Wendy, let me in, I wanna be your friend, I wanna guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims and strap your hands across my engines
Together we could break this trap, we'll run till we drop, baby we'll never go back
Whoah, will you walk with me out on the wire
'Cause baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider but I gotta know how it feels
I wanna know if love is wild, baby, I wanna know if love is real
Oh can you show me

Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard
The girls comb their hair in rearview mirrors and the boys try to look so hard
The amusement park rises bold and stark, kids are huddled on the beach in a mist
I wanna die with you, Wendy, on the street tonight in an everlasting kiss

One, two, three, four!
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide
Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul
Whoah, someday girl, I don't know when
We're gonna get to that place where we really want to go and we'll walk in the sun
But till then tramps like us, baby we were born to run
Ah honey, tramps like us, baby we were born to run
Come on Wendy, tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More