Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - September 20, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV rel...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?" - Heisenberg - 4.25.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 11:03 PM EDT on April 25, 2017



As I was out walking on a corner one day,
I spied an old hobo, in a doorway he lay.
His face was all grounded in the cold sidewalk floor
And I guess he'd been there for the whole night or more.

A blanket of newspaper covered his head,
As the curb was his pillow, the street was his bed.
One look at his face showed the hard road he'd come
And a fistful of coins showed the money he bummed.

Does it take much of a man to see his whole life go down,
To look up on the world from a hole in the ground,
To wait for your future like a horse that's gone lame,
To lie in the gutter and die with no name?

Only a hobo, but one more is gone
Leavin' nobody to sing his sad song
Leavin' nobody to carry him home
Only a hobo, but one more is gone -Bob Dylan


And that brings us to tonight's word: BROTHER, CAN YOU SPARE A DIME?

Things are tough all over. What's that Bob Marley says? "Cost-of-living gets so high. Rich and poor they start to cry"?

Welcome to our fourth installment of our 22,847 part series: Who's Suffering Now? Tonight: society's homeless. The fighting homeless!

On the suffering scale, homelessness unfortunately scores pretty high. This disease affects the familial unit which is the fabric of our society. Women and children and even the family goldfish fall under this umbrella. Losing ones job at the factory most of the time comes with the cold hard truth that those jobs are never coming back. To your hometown. Losing your job is pretty rough, but telling the entire family you'll be living out of the family truckster has got to be heartbreaking. You know how you feel when you don't get enough rem sleep? Just feel off? Multiply that by months, throw in sleeping on a park bench, dirty clothes, no shower in a week, over grown hair and you have a losing poker hand. Can't compete for jobs. The vicious cycle goes on and on. Won't even go into forcing kids into foster system.

But are you curious as to where us chosen ones fall on that list? You know, the ones with roofs over our heads? It's painful to know what's coming and yet you're helpless to move the chains. Makes every second feel like 10 minutes. Funny thing is, we are on our own in this bubble called Paddys. Asking the deep questions. Will I ever be loved? Who am I? Nobody knows, the troubles I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow. People walking on the street have no idea of this invisible hundred pound rock on our backs all day. But what gave me a chuckle recently as I ran into two people who think that we are on the verge of World War III with North Korea. They are seriously panicked about this. Collecting food water batteries. Wish they got that credit line for that backyard nuclear fallout bunker. And here I am cool as a cucumber knowing that we are protected from any such North Korean aggression. Remember space X? Yea, you do.

https://youtu.be/arIc1NlHvV0



Listened to the zorra replay today. Says that says there's a ship larger than North Korea above it that won't allow any shenanigans. Call me gullible. Call me naive but I believe it. Or better yet, I believe it could be possible. Don't need proof. I just believe it's possible. But the conclusion is there's just no panic with any worldwide wars in my soul anymore. We know that it's all kabuki theater now. I'm more panicked about my projects and who I'm going to get to help out.



I mean the today show says Angela Merkel requested to meet with Ivanka Trump. And there was a quick picture of Ivanka sitting with Christine Lagarde. I wonder if she knew being the president's daughter would be this much work. No rest for the weary, eh?

I guess the point somewhere in that hot mess is everyone has something going on in their lives. We're upset because we haven't gotten to exchange. They're upset because we're gonna get more. The grass is not greener on the other side. Although that Zim will by a lot of grass won't it? Then what will our problems be? I missed out on that mansion. I missed out on that beachfront property that I got outbid on. Me: was he a ZIM holder? Realtor: what are you talking about? Oh well. We all got problems, brother. Can you spare a dime?

And I do hope I don't come across negative with some of my posts. I just try to paint the pictures that are in my head (The 60-year-old cashier working two jobs gets me every time). That it's really rough out there for a lot of people and it hurts to know that any day now there'll be an entire team at their service. Just not today. I know no one likes hearing about veterans with PTSD. Vets sleeping under bridges. Or junky prostitutes whose uncle Chesters abused them. Not really 5D is it? It's a downer. Yeah those ones don't make the Greatest Hits album. But it's true and it's life and stings and it's dirty and it's what we have waiting for us. If you choose to help out, that is. But hey, on the bright side, Fisher says there's healing ships chomping at the bit to get down here. Within two weeks after the RV. But if you prefer, I could start posting about private jets. Cessnas. Gulfstreams. And Las Vegas penthouse suites. And Maybachs. Gold grillz. Cristal. Tigers on a gold leash. Blunts and broads. Right Biggie? Is that someones idea of positivity? Good times? My conscience is a pest buzzing in my ear.



I've got a friend, ultra-right-wing guy. I tried to console him regarding Bill O'Reilly but he won't take my calls. Tin foil hat is lady repellant. And we used to be so close. He was the brightest star in my sky.

https://youtu.be/kmvgkt9Yuzk



We laughed at all the same jokes. We loved all the same music, especially U2. But after years of Bono's preaching, he could not take it anymore. Maybe not the entire band, just Bono. Bono could write the best song since Blowing in the Wind, but this guy wouldn't listen because he can't get past the AIDS in Africa. The prisoners of conscious. Refugee crisis. Etc. And this is the same guy I gave five 100 T notes to. Frack me.



Does anyone remember about a month ago when Bono had lunch with Obama? Well, now Sirian (?) Commander Obama has been seen on a yacht with Bruce Springsteen, Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey. Pretty influential trio don't you think? Tom Hanks? Fugeddaboutit. That guy's Americas dad. Oprah Winfrey? Another who is extremely influential. Does she still have her own TV channel? Hmm. Bruce Springsteen? Starting to think Obama has my YouTube playlist. But what is this telling me? The take away? It's telling me that Obama could be giving these three influential people a heads up of what's to come. And that they may be required to become leaders for the masses through a bumpy plane ride of disclosure. Who knows? Above my pay grade. Interesting tho.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/rather-than-overthrow-the-government-barack-obama-went-yachting-with-bruce-springsteen-and-tom-hanks/

I lost my train of thought. What's it called when you do that? Where were we? Ah yes..… Homelessness. Ahem.....

Homelessness: FIX IT!

https://youtu.be/xjzzLelV0Y0



And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/zqj27rVkyuw

https://youtu.be/ptWE8DAVl5E

https://youtu.be/eih67rlGNhU








"Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?"

They used to tell me I was building a dream
And so I followed the mob
When there was earth to plow or guns to bear
I was always there, right on the job

They used to tell me I was building a dream
With peace and glory ahead
Why should I be standing in line
Just waiting for bread?

Once I built a railroad, I made it run
Made it race against time
Once I built a railroad, now it's done
Brother, can you spare a dime?

Once I built a tower up to the sun
Brick and rivet and lime
Once I built a tower, now it's done
Brother, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee, we looked swell
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell
And I was the kid with the drum

Say, don't you remember? They called me 'Al'
It was 'Al' all the time
Why don't you remember? I'm your pal
Say buddy, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, ah, gee, we looked swell
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell
And I was the kid with the drum

Oh, say, don't you remember? They called me 'Al'
It was 'Al' all the time
Say, don't you remember? I'm your pal
Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More